剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Albino bear of legend.
三米高 雪白的皮毛
Ten feet tall, snow‐white fur.
眼睛红得像魔鬼 心黑得...
Eyes as red as the devil. Heart as black as...
也像魔鬼
also the devil.
大白只是个神话
Whitey is a myth.
是捕猎者在篝火旁讲的故事用来吓人的
Tall tale told by trappers to scare each other around the campfire.
不 它是真的
No, he is real,
我在这世上就算什么都不做
and if I do nothing else on this Earth,
也要杀了大白
I will kill Whitey.
猎人日志 第187天
Hunter's log, day 187.
海狸的数量已被我的猎杀到接近灭绝的水平
Having thinned the beaver population to near extinction levels,
我把目光投向更难以捉摸的猎物
I direct my gaze to more elusive quarry.
在自然界中 只有一种顶级掠食者
In nature, there can only be one apex predator.
我的使命
My mission?
就是靠杀戮一路拼到食物链的顶端
To kill my way to the very top of this food chain.
绝不允许失败
Failure is not an option.
我依靠敏锐的直觉 精练的技巧
I rely on keen instinct, finely‐honed skills,
以及这场狩猎需要的任何野蛮手段
and whatever savagery this hunt requires..
熊蛆
Ursine maggot.
熊蛆 长0.1毫米 高1毫米 有脊状线 体色白
腐♥败♥期3天
味道像意大利烩饭
是线索
Clue...
也是点心
and a snack.
熊爪痕 性别 雌性 排卵期 两天后高峰
斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基法 耙子
雌性 发♥情♥期
Female. In heat.
我也是 姐妹儿
Same here, sister.
它在这呢
There she is.
五分钟 也许十分钟
Five minutes. Maybe ten.
直径49.3厘米 温度22度 深度14.2厘米
内容物 浆果 坚果 春天的鲑鱼
看来熊真的会在树林里拉屎
Looks like a bear does shit in the woods.
我们一会儿吃的是驯鹿甜面包
We are having reindeer sweetbreads,
配野生芦笋
wild asparagus,
一份沙拉 内有卷耳 胡椒草
a salad of chickweed, peppergrass‐‐
狩猎 需要蛋白质
Hunting. Need protein.
够了 我不能过这种日子
That's it. I can't live like this.
我只想被人看见
I just need to feel seen.
行啊 买♥♥一面镜子去
Yeah, well, buy a mirror.
天哪 太臭了
Oh, God, the stench.
今天很糟糕
It's‐‐it's bad today.
好吧 需要有人给乔西换绷带
All right, someone needs to change the Josh.
好的 我来
Fine. I'll do it.
好了 让我们看看这个
All right, let's have a look at this.
我的个老天爷 恶心
Oh, yowzer me. Yikes.
我不喜欢那脓液的颜色
I am not liking the color of that ooze.
好像鸡肉
You know, it's like chicken.
你得让液体流干净
You want the juices to run clear.
好吧 差不多是时候了
Yep, well, it's about that time.
不 不 谁也不许砍掉我的腿
No, no! No one is cutting my leg off.
要想治好股骨
Yeah, to get through that femur,
我肯定要锯开你
I'm definitely gonna have to saw.
不 也不许锯
No, no sawing, either.
我听说了一个传闻 贸易战有个医女
I heard tale of a medicine woman
能行奇迹之事
at the trading post who works wonders.
我应该能让你进去看她
I bet I could get you in to see her.
不行 不能找医女
No, no medicine woman.
我的腿会好起来的
Okay, my leg is going to heal.
我知道会的
Okay, I know it will.
如果我不能克服 那为什么会有人
Why would somebody put me through this
让我经历这些呢
if I can't overcome it?
作为朋友 做这种事太差劲了
Pretty shitty thing for a friend to do.
我差劲 你才差劲呢
I'm shitty? You're shitty!
好吧 伙计
Okay, buddy.
稳住他 他会拼命挣扎的
Hold him steady. He'll be a‐thrashin'.
不 不 求你了 求你了 求你了
No, no, please, please, please!
求你了 求你了 别把我的腿砍掉
Please, please, don't cut my leg off, please.
我发誓我会去看医女的
I swear I will go see the medicine woman.
你看 立场坚定效果多大啊
See what happens when you set some firm boundaries?
-你快闭嘴吧 -都是你宠的他
‐ Don't even start. ‐ You coddle him.
那么这位医女是做什么的
So what does this medicine woman do?
她几乎就没什么不能做的
More like what doesn't she do?
她是个心理医生 战地医生
She's a therapist, frontier doctor,
减肥大♥师♥
weight‐loss guru.
她帮我减掉了最后的15斤
She helped me drop the Frontier Fifteen,
还治愈了我的周期性情感障碍
and cured my seasonal affective disorder.
原来 伤心也没关系
Turns out, it's okay to be sad.
很好 我还以为你信教了呢
Good. I thought it was like a religious thing.
信教 我才不会
Religion? Hell no.
是 我知道 你和猎虎不信教
Yeah, yeah, I know. You and Tiger don't believe.
我们怎么可能
How could we?
在下水道里长大 周围都是生化人
Growing up in the sewer with the Biotics
送出那些儿童炸♥弹♥
sending down those toddler bombs.
你说什么炸♥弹♥
I'm sorry, the what bombs?
我告诉过你关于儿童炸♥弹♥的事
I've told you about the toddler bombs.
经过基因工程改造的人类儿童
Human children genetically engineered
被拥抱时就会爆♥炸♥
to blow up when you hug them.
你没说过 这太操蛋了
No. That's fucked up.
好吧 那不是最糟糕的部分
Well, that's not the fucked up part.
我们总能一眼辨别出儿童炸♥弹♥
We could always spot the toddler bombs
因为真正的下水道孩子都在感情上倍受摧残
because any actual sewer child was far too emotionally damaged
变得完全不渴望身体上的爱抚
to yearn for physical affection.
天啊
Holy shit.
这也不是最糟糕的部分
Again, not the fucked up part.
这怎么还不是最糟糕的部分
How is that not the fucked up part?
最终 我们这些大一点的孩子会抓住童弹
Eventually, us older kids captured the TBs
强迫他们在临时搭的马戏团为我们表演
and forced them to perform for us in a makeshift circus.
你直接讲最糟糕的部分就行了
Okay, just cut to the fucked up part.
我们嘲笑了一首儿童炸♥弹♥作的诗
We laughed at one of the toddler bombs' poetry.
很糟糕
It was bad.
他的心智只有三岁小孩那么大
He had the mind of a three‐year‐old.
我们本不用笑的
But we didn't have to laugh.
他很难接受
He took it pretty hard,
最后拥抱自己并自爆
ended up hugging himself and self‐detonating.
然后所有其他的童弹也意识到
All the other TBs realized that they, too,
他们只是在取悦我们
were just there for our amusement.
砰 砰 砰 砰
Pop, pop, pop, pop.
儿童集♥体♥自♥杀♥
Mass toddler suicide.
那时我就意识到 世上没有上帝
That's when I realized there was no God.
上帝只是人们编造出来的神灵
He was just some sky genie people made up
好让他们心存希望
to give them hope.
你折返了
You doubled back.
为什么
Why?
为什么在这里折返
Why here?
如此明显
So visible.
如此暴露
So exposed.
你♥他♥妈♥的在找什么
The fuck were you looking for?
这只熊是真傻 还是真的厉害
Is this bear something, or is this bear something?
你在观察我
You're looking at me.
可以 可以
Okay. Okay.
你想跳舞吗
You want to dance? Huh?
你想跳舞吗
You want to dance?
我们他妈的来跳林迪舞蹈吧
Let's fucking Lindy Hop.
旧的贸易站
The old trading post.
被法外狂徒野人山姆·布拉♥登♥烧成灰烬
Burned to the ground by the outlaw Wild Sam Bladden.
通缉 活要见人死要见尸
野人山姆·布拉♥登♥ 重金悬赏
这里的人会笑到最后
Folks here are gonna have the last laugh.
我们正在重建这个交易中心 使之更加强大
We're rebuilding this trading center to be stronger,
比以往任何时候都更有活力
more vibrant than ever.
等等 你说"我们"
Wait, did you say "We?"
我们准备了150碗鲑鱼丝绒
怎么了
What's happening?
再准备50碗
你怎么认识这么多人
How do you know all these people?
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表