剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
是唯一的大时
is the only Big Time.
我们阻止了他 就能阻止时空中
We stop him, we stop the rip in space-time
出现裂口 也就可以拯救宇宙
from ever happening, save the universe.
我们可以永久终止时空穿梭
And we can end time travel forever.
什么
What?
拜托别再画圈了 这是病
No, please no more circles. It's a sickness.
这个裂口让时空穿梭成为可能
This is the rip that made time travel possible.
-有道理 -当然
- This tracks. - Sure does.
还要再加一个圈
Just gonna add one more circle.
-嗯嗯嗯 -别再加了
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Do not add one more--
暴狼 拜托 停下
Wolf, please, I--stop! Stop!
我们的协议不是这样的 我们的协议是
This was not the deal. The deal was,
我们送你去港湾 你给我们自♥由♥
we get you to Haven, and you give us our freedom.
算上我
Well, I'm in.
宇宙不会自己拯救自己
Universe isn't gonna save itself.
猎虎
Tiger?
我的路还不明 出现的时候我自会知道
Oh, my path is unclear. I'll know when it appears.
这算是勉强同意了
That's a soft yes if ever I heard one.
福特曼
Futturman,
我热爱我在政♥府♥娱乐部门的工作
I loved my job in the entertainment division of the government,
但是电视台总是能
but the network has a way
把任何事情的快乐都吸走
of sucking the joy out of any endeavor,
包括猎杀人类的消遣活动
including hunting humans for sport,
那非常酷
which is pretty cool,
但如果我们终止时空穿梭 我就自♥由♥了
but we end time travel, I'm free.
没错 我会被困在1999年 但是至少
Sure, I'll be stuck in 1999, but I'll be stuck here
身边都是我真正关心的人
with the only ones who I really care about.
这是我的家人 在我的时间线里这很正常
This is my family, and it's totally normal in my time.
我不会把我的家人放在小方块里
Well, uh, I don't keep my family in little cubes in my pocket,
你们显然也不需要我帮你们
and you guys clearly do not need my help
去阻止一个住在学校宿舍里的人
to go and stop a guy in his dorm room
做他即将要做的事
from doing whatever the fuck he's about to do,
所以请送我回家吧
so please just send me home.
好
All right.
这个TTD预先设定好
This TTD is preprogrammed
送你回到你通关《生化战争》的那刻
to take you back to the moment that you defeated Biotic Wars.
如果你穿梭的时候戴着这个
If you wear this when you travel,
完成之后你将不会有任何记忆
you will have no memory of anything that happened afterwards.
如果你要用的话
If you're gonna use that,
在午夜前使用
use it before midnight,
因为我们会在那时关闭传送门
'cause that's when we're gonna close the portal,
-彻底终止时空穿梭 -拜托 乔西
- end time travel once and for all. - Come on, Josh.
现在楼外
There's a Viking long ship
就停着一艘维京长船
docked outside this building right now.
你真的就打算走掉吗
You're seriously just gonna walk away?
这也许是我们迄今为止最伟大的冒险
This has the trappings of perhaps our greatest adventure yet.
我不想冒险了
I'm done adventuring.
我准备好回家了
I'm just-just ready to go home.
好吧
Okay.
那你最好出发吧
You better get going then.
这个版本的你会道别吗 还是
Does this version of you do good-byes or--
结束和开始
Endings and beginnings
只是禁锢思想的观念而已
are just constructs of an imprisoned mind.
我走了
I'm out.
好 计划很简单
All right, plan's pretty simple.
有一个疯狂的计算机天才
There's a mad computer genius
窝在他的宿舍里
holed up in his dorm room
计划在午夜在世界上撕出一个新的裂口
plotting to rip the world a new one at midnight.
我们有20分钟时间 3个人
We got 20 minutes, there are three of us,
我们还知道上哪去找他
and we know exactly where to find him,
凭我的经验 计算机天才往往很快就会投降
and in my experience, computer geniuses turtle pretty fast.
我们怎么可能失败
How could we possibly fail?
我看到一种可能了
Okay, I see one way.
马瑟斯
Mathers.
我来拖住他们 你们走
I'll hold them off. You go.
阻止大时
Stop Big Time.
我要重新设计我的客厅 快走
I'm re-doing my living room. Go!
大吸倒计时
我走了
I'm out?
这道别也太逊了
That's a shitty good-bye.
我有时间
I got time.
各位快点 我们要跟丢他了
Guys, quick, we're gonna lose him.
他在那
There. There he is.
你好歹表现出你以前有在网上跟踪过人
Act like you've stalked the internet
测量过时间和空间
measuring time and space before.
是啊 继续躲在阴影里 菜鸟
Yeah, stick to the shadows, rook.
真怪
That was weird.
宿舍
Oh, the dorm.
该死 无法阻挡的杀人机器人 我讨厌他
Shit, unstoppable murder bot. I hate that guy.
我必须面对他
I must face him.
那是我的路
That's my path.
好吧 听着
Okay, okay, look, uh,
我明白你在港湾经历了一些事
I understand you went through a little something in Haven.
我们都一样 但这纯粹是自杀式任务
We all did, but that's a straight-up suicide mission.
我们的任务不一直都是自杀式任务吗
Haven't they all been suicide missions?
我们称其为自杀式任务
I mean, we call them suicide missions,
因为听上去很酷 但是
because it sounds cool, but, well,
老实说 大多数都是杀人任务
to be honest, most of them are homicide missions.
这 这是自杀式任务
This, this is suicide.
也许吧 我知道我没法打败他
Perhaps. I mean, I know I can't defeat him,
但我能确保他也打败不了我们
but I can make sure he doesn't defeat us.
去吧
Go.
完成你从自私到无私的转变
Complete your transformation from selfish to selfless.
我需要你知道
I need you to know
无论发生什么
that no matter what happens,
你永远都会是我的性感前继姐
you will always be like an incredibly hot former stepsister to me.
我对你也有复杂的感情
I have complicated feelings for you as well.
苏珊
Susan.
苏珊
Susan.
苏珊
Oh, Susan.
只有你会试图藏在舞台上
Only you would try to hide on a stage.
《黑客帝国》 基努·里维斯 凯莉·安·摩斯
"The Matrix," All right, Keanu Reeves, Carrie Ann Moss,
太好看了
I mean, it's so good.
我们确认了目击者 等待你的指令
We've identified witnesses. Awaiting your command.
-干掉他们 -收到
- Terminate them. - Copy.
这些不是时空暴徒 他们是书呆子
These aren't time rogues; they're nerds.
-不酷 -还用你说 看看这些蠢货
- Not cool. - You're telling me. Look at these dweebs.
主题是 "下一个千禧年"
The theme is, "The Next Millennium."
把主题换成"女孩" 或许会吸引一些人
Make the theme "Girls," And maybe some will show up.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
对吗 对吗 对吗 对吗
Right? Right? Right? Right?
救赎 你的名字是暴狼
Redemption, thy name is Wolf.
我有时间
I got time.
好痛
Fuck that hurts.
我要带你回去 圣·杰克洛普
I'm bringing you in, Saint Jackalope,
凭借这次赚取的资本
and with the capital that earns me,
我将成为下一任电视网主席
you're looking at the next network president.
你只是个官僚
You're just a bureaucrat
你唯一的能力就是骄傲自大
whose only real skill is blind ambition,
根本没有电视网主席的特征
none of the traits of a network president.
我也许没有你在戏剧方面的天赋
I may not have your flair for theater,
但我对娱乐还是懂一点的
but I do know a little bit about entertainment.
我不会草草就取消你的节目
I'm not just gonna cancel your show
我会搞得隆重点
without a proper send-off.
到时会有系列大结局 主角就是
There will be a series finale featuring "The DieCathlon's"
《十项死亡全能》的主持人
very own host
作为最终参赛者
as its final contestant.
靠 真是个好主意
Fuck, that's a good idea.
你以为你很聪明
Oh, you thought you were so clever,
黑进自己的小脑 关掉你的DNA地址
hacking your cerebellum, turning off your DNA address.
我怎么会知道你会出现在哪呢
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表