剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
我为什么会遇上这种事
Why did any of this happen to me?
好了
Okay.
我们打破了她在这个世界上唯一的联♥系♥
We've broken her only bond in this world.
现在该怎么办 老大
What now, boss?
我很高兴你问了 小子
I am glad that you asked, little buddy.
她不知道我们现在在哪
You see, she has no idea where we are right now,
所以我们要留下一条
so we are going to leave a carefully-placed
精心摆放的面包屑踪迹 引导她...
trail of breadcrumbs leading her right--
把我的山羊还我
Give me my fucking goat back.
住手
Stop!
锤子攻击
Hammer time
如果你不放下刀的话 我就要用锤子了
is what's gonna happen if you don't drop that knife.
你哪怕敢动它一根毫毛
If you so much as harm one little hair on her chinny chin chin,
我就割了这男孩的喉
I will slit the boy's throat.
不 不要
No! No.
不要伤害这男孩
Don't harm the boy!
我只有他了
He's all I have!
我不是男孩 但他说得没错
I am not a boy, but he's right.
请不要伤害我 拜托
Please, please don't hurt me. Please!
请别切断我的腿 我会听话的
Please don't cut my leg off! I'll be a good boy.
我受不了了
I can't take it!
什么鬼
What the f--
我死了吗
Did I just die?
你不是未来侠
You're not Future Man.
你比那更好
You're something much better.
你是乔西·福特曼
You're Josh Futturman.
福特曼
Futturman.
暴狼
Hey, Wolf.
头还是尾巴
Heads or tails?
尾巴
Tails.
暴狼
Wolf.
我是暴狼
I am Wolf.
友谊立方体
Friendship cubes.
你留下了
You kept it.
我们曾是 曾是一个团队
We were--we were a team.
一个家庭
A family.
猎虎
Tiger.
我们为什么来到了这里
Why did we come here?
我 我想回家
I--I was--I wanted to go home
见我爱的人
to see the people that I love.
我想为我陨落的战友复仇
I was trying to avenge my fallen comrades.
我想重新开一家快捷休闲连锁餐厅
I wanted to relaunch a fast casual restaurant chain
食物更好吃
with slightly better food
周末有本地乐队表演
and local bands on the weekends.
不可能是为了这个
That can't be it.
听着 这些都不重要了
Okay, look. None of that matters right now.
我们得想办法
We--we have got to figure out
离开这个地方
how to get the hell out of this place.
我唯一能确定的事就是
So the one thing that I am absolutely certain about
我们来到港湾
is that we were sent here to Haven
都是因为臭名昭著的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和911策划者
by the infamous terrorist and mastermind of 9/11,
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
Saddam Hussein,
他跟我说他们把他扔出了巨大的时间之门
and he told me that they threw him out of a big time door.
所以如果我们找到这扇巨大的时间之门
So if we find this big time door,
我们就能离开港湾
we find our way out of Haven.
猎虎
Uh, Tiger?
墨西哥的事你是认真的吗
Serious about that Mexico thing?
它叫卡博瓦博
It's called Cabo Wabo,
我这辈子从没对任何事
and I've never been more serious about anything
这么认真过
in my entire life!
就是这儿 所有问题都会迎刃而解
This is it. It's gonna fix everything.
你们找的不是巨大的时间之门
You're not looking for a big time door.
你们找的是大时的门
You're looking for Big Time's door.
大时 那是什么
Big time? What's th--what's that?
不是什么 是个男人
It's not a that. It's a he.
他是穿着红色帽衫的爱荷华州立大学的学生
The student from Iowa State in the red hoodie.
我们就是通过他到这来的
He's how we got here.
他知道出路
He knows the way out.
红色帽衫
Red hoodie!
红色帽衫
Uh, red hoodie!
红色帽衫 那个有四万只手的人
Red hoodie! The dude with 40,000 hands.
我早就看出来了
Oh, I so called that!
我就知道那人会起到作用
I knew that guy would come into play!
他现在就在绳球场上
He's at the tetherball court right now.
他总是在那 快 我们走
He's always there. Come on, let's move! Let's go!
你来吗
You coming?
乔西下令 你得遵守
Josh gave the order. You gotta comply.
我不去
I--I'm not going.
什么意思 你刚说我们是一个团队的
Wh--what do you mean? You literally just said that we're a team.
曾经是
Were.
我不能离开这里
I can't leave this place.
港湾现在是我的家了
Haven is home now.
我在这找到了我以为不可能的东西
I have found something here that I never thought possible:
一个符合逻辑的我
a me that makes sense,
还没有被残酷环境所塑造的我
one that hasn't been shaped by cruel circumstances.
为了保持这点
To keep that,
我得放弃我所有的依恋
I have to let go of all my attachments.
我还剩两个 所以我需要你们离开
I have two left, so I need you to leave.
我了解你
I know you.
你永远不会放弃你的队伍
You would never give up on your team.
这次也不例外
I don't see how this is any different.
没有不同
It's not different.
只是我变了
I'm different.
告诉我
Tell me something.
我之前真的是领头的吗
Was I really the leader?
你现在是了
You are now.
在我们让你经历了这么多以后
After all we put you through,
我很开心你走上了巅峰
I'm--I'm glad to see you on top.
尽量做得比我更好
Just, um, try to do it better than I did.
走吧
Come on.
逃跑是没用的
Escape is futile.
什么 谁说要逃跑了
Wha--no, who said--who said anything about an escape, man?
我们只是来找你聊天的 大时
We're just--we're just-we're just here to talk, Big Time.
没有大时
There is no Big Time.
我是千手大时
I am Big Times.
什么鬼
Whoa, what the f--
那儿有多少个你啊
how many yous you got pancaked in there?
每去一次港湾
Every trip through the portal to Haven
就会带上一个大时
drags with them a version of the one they call Big Time.
我们是志同道合的民♥主♥合作社
We are a democratic cooperative of like-minded consciousnesses
和平共享蒂姆·基尔卫提斯的帽衫
peacefully sharing the hoodie of Tim Kilvitis.
好吧
Yeah, uh, okay.
那么 千手大时
Then, uh, Big Times,
我是一个乔西 这是一个暴狼
I am one Josh, and this is one Wolf.
逃跑是没用的
Escape is futile.
我不知道你为什么要不停提起这个
Yeah, I really don't know why you keep bringing that up.
因为你们想离开这个
Because you want to leave this place
大时创造的地方
Big Times created.
这个港湾
This Haven.
等等 你创造了港湾
Wait, you--you made Haven?
初代蒂姆在时空里撕裂出了一个洞
Original Tim ripped the hole in space-time.
裂口让时空穿梭成为可能
The rip makes time travel possible.
每穿梭一次 裂口就会扩张
With each jump, the rip expands,
吸入时间和空间
sucking in time and space.
天洞 看吧
Old sky hole. See?
我就知道
I knew it.
所以你们应该明白
So you see,
逃跑是没用的
escape is futile.
可是为什么 其他人都这么做过
Yeah, but why? Other--others have done it.
以前 宇宙并没有要毁灭
Back then, the universe was not about to end.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表