剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
海洋
traps?
看来猎虎要晚点回来了
Looks like Tiger's gonna be a little late.
我们先开始吧
Just go ahead and start.
我不饿
Not hungry.
这些牛肝菌腌制了几个小时
These King Bs marinated for hours.
它们会像真的肉一样流血
They bleed like real meat.
只需
Just...
咬上一口
take a bite.
-我不想 -不 试试看
‐ I don't want to. - No, just try it.
-暴狼 我不想 -只要...
- Wolf, I don't want to. ‐ No, just‐‐
住手
Stop it!
别再假装我们是一家人了
Just stop pretending we're family.
我跟我家人的距离远得不能再远了
I could not be farther away from my family.
你看 猎虎就懂
All right, Tiger gets it.
她知道我们不过是三个
She knows that we're just three people
在荒野中发疯的人
going insane in the wilderness.
我们唯一的未来越跑越远 可我连站都站不起来
Our only future is running, and I can't even stand up.
你就别来烦我了
So just leave me alone.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-出去 -去哪里
‐ Going out. ‐ Where?
你知道我为了养活你们两个
Do you know what I've sacrificed
都牺牲了什么吗
to support the two of you?
我搁置了多少梦想
The dreams I've put on hold?
告诉猎虎
Tell Tiger...
我出去买♥♥镜子了
I went out to buy a mirror.
什么
What?
这与之前的谈话有关
It relates to an earlier conversation
你不知道 但相信我
that you weren't privy to, but trust me,
这句话怼得颇具毁灭性 所以告诉她就行了
it is a devastating retort, so just tell her.
告诉她你去买♥♥了面镜子
That you bought a mirror.
不是过去式 只要...
No, not in past tense. Just‐‐
原话复述就行
say it like I said it.
我又不是你的信差
I'm not your messenger boy.
你什么时候回来
When are you coming back?
再不回来了
Never.
我猜你大概还剩两三天好活
I give you two days, maybe three,
之后那些秃鹰就会失去耐心
before those vultures lose their patience
开始啄食你的残骸
and start pecking away at what's left of you.
现在 请原谅 爸爸要出去浪了
Now, if you'll excuse me, daddy's going dancing.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
如果你所生活的时代
There's no point in making tacos
没有牛油果 那么做塔可就毫无意义
if you're in a time period that doesn't have avocados!
别担心 伙计们
Don't worry, fellas,
你们的耐心很快就会得到回报
your patience will soon be rewarded.
我知道你就在这附近
I know you're around here somewhere.
死帽菇
Death cap.
真抱歉
Oh. Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 我就知道你是真的
I'm so sorry. I knew that you were real.
我不知道我为什么会怀疑你
I don't know why I ever doubted you.
我现在明白了
I see it now.
屈服吧
很清楚
It's clear.
我屈服于你
I will yield!
很好 说点我想听的
Good. Tell me what I want to hear.
你不是想让我爬那座山吗
You want me to climb that mountain?
我就去爬那座山
I'll climb that mountain.
是的 乔西 你终于懂了
Yes, Josh. Now you get it.
我来了 上帝
I'm coming, God.
垂直距离只剩几公里了
Only a few more vertical miles.
是的 乔西 但是爬快点 用尽全力
Yes, Josh, but go faster. Dig deep.
好
Yeah.
生活很艰难
Life is hard.
充满暴♥力♥和求生的挣扎
Full of violence and struggle to survive.
足以把好人逼疯
It's enough to drive a good man mad.
但我相信这对每个人来说都是一个新的世界
But I believe this can be a new world for everyone
我们在和平中♥共♥处
where we coexist in peace,
但更重要的是
but more importantly...
在繁荣中♥共♥处
in prosperity.
沃尔夫哈特全球倡议会 第一天
主题演讲
这就是我们在这难忘的日子共聚一堂的原因
That's why we've gathered here on this historic day
重新绘制新世界的地图
to redraw the map of the New World,
签署这项持久的和平与贸易协定
and to sign this lasting peace and trade agreement.
1627年各国长久和平贸易协议
每一个对这块富饶的新土地感兴趣的人
Everyone who has an interest in this bountiful new land
本文件都有所顾及
is taken care of in this document.
东北方的所有部落
All the tribes of the Northeast,
英格兰人 法兰西人 西班牙人
English, French, Spanish.
我还要感谢我们的新朋友
And I want to thank our new friends,
挪威人 日本人 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
the Norse, Japanese, Russians,
当我们把生意做到全球 他们的天使投资
whose angel investment will pay significant returns
将获得可观的回报
as we extend our reach around the globe.
再次强调 地球是圆的
Once again, the world is round.
是的 没错 它是一个球体
Yep, that's right. It's a sphere.
现在 请上前来
Now, come on up here.
带上你的纪念笔
Take your ceremonial souvenir pen,
在历史上留下你的印记
and make your mark on history.
除非你签字 否则我不签
你不签字 就是对我们所有人的侮辱
酋长 我发过誓不能留下姓名 恕我不能从命
拜托 我只是个卑微的幕后权力代理人
Please, I'm just a humble backstage power broker.
我的存在可以被感觉到 不能被看到
My presence is to be felt, not seen.
好吧 好吧 求你们了
Okay, okay, please.
在历史上留下我的印记是
Making my mark on history is
我想这是不可避免的
I guess inevitable.
把我的名字藏在角落里 超级小
Just gonna tuck my name in the corner here, real small.
猜猜是谁杀了大白
Guess who killed Whitey?
原来 她是头母熊
Turns out, she was a dame.
我也是女人
And so am I.
女人
他是个女人
女人杀了一头熊
当然了
Of course.
他住在一间简陋的小屋里
He lives in a humble shack.
他是真的 都是真的
He's real. It's all real.
我用膝盖向你爬来
I come to you on my knees,
但我要用脚走向你
but I will greet you on my feet.
上帝
God?
不 我的朋友
No, my friend.
奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
Osama Bin Laden?
正是在下
Guilty as charged.
不
No.
不要啊
Oh, no.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表