剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
You must come to me.
去以色列吗
In... Israel?
不 不是
No, never!
你必须从猎虎那里拿到时空穿梭装置
You must get the time travel machine from Tiger.
我会告诉你具体坐标
I will give you the coordinates to find me.
然后你会让我回家吗
And then you'll get me home?
是的 乔西 我会让你回家
Yes, Josh. I will get you home.
听起来太诱人了
Oh, that sounds so good.
好吧
Okay, um...
我觉得难点在于怎么从猎虎手里拿到TTD
I mean the hard part's gonna be getting the TTD from Tiger.
她对自己的东西控制欲很强
She's very protective over her gadgets
不会简简单单给我的
and she won't just hand it over.
你连《十项死亡全能》都能逃脱
You just escaped The DieCathlon.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你相信我 而我相信你
You believe in me, but I believe in you.
你很特别 非常非常特别
You are special. Very, very special.
你也很强大
And you are strong.
他很懦弱
He's weak.
盯紧福特曼的家
I want more eyes on the Futturman house.
他肯定会想回家
He's gonna make a play for home.
已知相关人员要持续监视
Give me constant surveillance around known associates.
吉姆·卡梅隆 柯瑞·哈特 艾斯黛儿·克罗尼什
Jim Cameron, Corey Hart, Estelle Kronish,
OJ·辛普森 布雷兹·布莱兹顿
OJ Simpson, Blaze Blazington,
这个圈子里所有人都要盯紧 尤其是艾斯特威家
everyone in the Brat-Pack, especially the Estevezes.
中世纪的三明治真好吃
Sandwiches in the Middle Ages were delicious.
不用把太多功劳给法国人
Don't give the Frenchies too much credit.
有人帮过他们
They had some help.
X1G7时间线有线索
I got a ping on Timeline X1G7.
有人提前700年发明了
Someone just invented sliced bread
切片面包
700 years too early.
他们怎么找到我们的
How do they even find us?
不知道
No idea!
该死
Oh, shit!
他们毁了我三明治
They tranqued my sando.
不 不要 暴狼 别去
No, no, no. Wolf, stop, stop!
我们得走了 猎虎 快
We are leaving. Tiger, come on.
直接走
Just jump!
好惊险
That was a close one.
我们丢了一个好三明治
We lost a good sandwich back there.
好吧 这里到底是哪里
Okay, where the hell are we?
我不知道
I have no idea.
应该可以确定是亚洲
Oh... narrowed it down to Asia.
日本 公元后820年
把画面给我看
Show me the visual.
就是他们
That's them.
影像记录
你们去了什么时间
When are you?
扭曲的时空暴徒
You twisted time rogues.
别打 别去
Stop it. Stop it!
一周后
别 你就放下吧
Just... just let it go.
不行
No can do.
这个人侮辱了我
This man insulted me.
他只是说你的茶泡过头了
All he did was say that your tea was over steeped.
一点点泡过头了
A little over steeped.
荣耀在这个人眼中或许一文不值
Honor might mean jack shit to this bozo,
但对我来说却意义重大
but it sure means a hell of lot to me.
五分钟173
Five minutes at 173!
不 不
No, no!
暴狼哈特刚刚斩了荣耀昭二的首级
Wolf-Hart just decapitated Shoji the Honorable,
终结了这一条高贵武士的血脉
wiping out an entire line of noble warriors.
伟大昭二不再 慈谒昭二不再
No more Shoji the Great, Shoji the Charitable,
正义昭二不再 友睦昭二不再
Shoji the Just, Shoji the Neighborly,
善聪昭二不再
Shoji the Good Listener.
那个可怕的声音是什么
What is that awful sound?
肯定是整个城市哭喊的声音
Pretty sure that's the sound of a whole city crying.
也是一种仪式上的战争号♥角
And that's a ceremonial war horn.
他们对某件事很生气
Ooh, they're pissed about something.
某件事 你觉得刚刚被暴狼
Something? You think maybe the guy Wolf
斩首的那人很重要吗
just decapitated was important?
谁在乎呢 时光机可以用了
Who cares? Use the time machine, already.
好
Okay.
我们跟丢了
We've lost them.
爸爸会解决的
Daddy is gonna fix this.
我会找到那些逃犯
He's going to find those escapees,
把他们带回节目中
he's gonna bring them back on the show,
收视率 会比以前更高
ratings... they're gonna be higher than ever.
然后爸爸就会得到那笔
And then Daddy's gonna get that bonus
跟你说了很久的奖金
he's been telling you about,
这笔奖金能让我
a bonus that will let me
把我们的家庭变成永远不可分割的整体
turn our family into a forever unit.
我太爱你了 斯坦利
I love you so much, Stanley.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you, too, honey.
超出你想象
More than you know.
亲爱的 不 现在不行
Honey, no, not now.
亲爱的 不
Honey, no.
亲爱的 不 亲爱的
Honey, no... oh, honey...
你刚刚舌吻的那东西该不是
I'm gonna assume that's a network-issued cube
电视台发布的方块吧
you're tonguing down.
这个方块可是我的妻子
This cube happens to be my wife,
我们很自豪我们的租约已经有35个月之久了
and we are proud to be celebrating the 35th month of our lease.
当然了 你有一个机器人家庭
Of course you have a Robo-Family.
你大概更喜欢愉悦管
You prefer the cool, mechanical grip
那种冰凉 机械的触感吧
of a plezh-tube, don't you?
我怎么对待我妻子的愉悦管
What I do with my wife's plezh-tubes...
一共三个 是我的事
three... are my business.
等我收回了你的家人并将他们归还给电视台
Until I repossess your family and return them
作为你严重渎职的惩戒 你就不这么说了
to the network as a result of your gross negligence.
-真可爱啊 -是的
- Isn't that adorable? - Yes.
你开启了依恋设置
You turned up the attachment settings.
也许我该带走你女儿
Maybe I'll take your daughter.
我的机器杜宾犬需要一个新玩具
My robo-Dobermans need a new play thing.
别听她的
Don't listen to her.
我不会让她的机器狗靠近你的
I won't let her robo-Dobos anywhere near you.
歌♥剧《小丑》
Pagliacci.
好吧 你是历史专家
All right, you're the history expert.
-我们在哪 -可能堪萨斯吧
- Where are we? - Thinking Kansas.
可能是现代的堪萨斯州 或者
Could be modern-day Kansas or, like...
绿野仙踪里的那种堪萨斯
"Wizard of Oz" Times Kansas.
不管怎样 我们肯定在美国中部的某个地方
Either way, we are definitely somewhere in middle America.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 公元1915年
堪萨斯州
Kansas... huh.
好吧 完全不是我想要去的地方
Well, wasn't going for that at all.
-是啊 -好了 乔西
- Yeah. - Okay, Josh.
行动吧
Make your move.
猎虎
Hey, Tiger.
既然我是历史专家
Uh, since I am the history expert,
也许我可以带上TTD
maybe I could take the TTD
-四处转转 -嗯
- for a little spin? - Right.
我们已经跑了三个时代
We've been in three time periods
可你还没学会系腰带
and you still haven't learned to tie a belt,
所以我还是拿好我们的救命稻草吧
so I'm gonna hang on to our lifeline.
她竟然公开地嘲笑你
Oof, she mocks you so openly.
-是 我听出来了 -最重要的事
- Yeah, I know. - First things first.
我要把这些甜菜腌成咸菜
I'm gonna pickle me the fuck out of some beets.
-好吧 -好吧 这个
- Okay. - Okay, that is like,
大概是此刻排名第十的重要事情了
maybe the tenth thing that we should be doing right now.
是吗 列出九件比腌甜菜更重要的事
Yeah? Name nine things before pickling beets.
好吧 我们需要衣服
Okay, uh, well, we need clothing,
需要住处 我们需要
we need shelter, we need...
继续说 再说七个
Keep going. Seven more.
我们需要衣服和住处
We need clothing and shelter.
干草屋 晾衣绳
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表