剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
那是纳米机器人
Those are nanobots,
它们在修复你软组织里的拉伤
and they are repairing the tear in your soft tissue.
修完了它们会去哪
Where do they go when they're done?
随便了
Whatever.
明天猎虎和暴狼回到游戏里后
Look, what am I gonna do tomorrow
我要怎么办
when Tiger and Wolf go back into the game?
-你也要回去 -什么 不 我不要
- You're gonna go back too. - What? Hell, no, I'm not!
我的肩膀几乎动不了
I-I-I can barely move my shoulder!
我被一支巨大的"阿凡达"箭射中
I got shot with a giant "Avatar" arrow!
你明天就会没事了
You'll be fine by tomorrow.
电视台在救治他们最终打算杀死的人
The network does not skimp when it comes to keeping alive
这方面毫不含糊
the people that they plan on eventually killing.
看看你
Look at you.
你已经有了九岁小孩的力量
You already have the strength of a nine-year-old.
很快
Before you know it,
你就能拥有13岁小孩的力量了
you'll have the strength of a preteen.
然后是14岁 然后是青少年
Then a tween. Then a teenager.
然后是小男人
Then a little man.
谢谢 苏珊
Thanks, Susan.
《十项死亡全能》第二天
恐龙 双重死亡
这可能会有点老套
Okay, this might get a little old.
调子真好听
Sweet tune.
我就知道这经得起时间的考验
Knew this would stand the test of time.
-用鹈鹕的愚蠢怎么样 -不 太冒险了
- What do you think of Pelican's Folly? - No, it's too risky.
在我们嘴里藏够石头之前
Those bionic pumas would sniff us out
那些仿生美洲狮就会发现我们了
before we could hide enough rocks in our mouths.
-鬣狗的低语呢 -可以
- Hyena's Whisper? - Yes.
尤其是在这么大的竞技场
Especially in an arena this size.
他们永远都料想不到
They'll never see it coming,
也许能给我们争取足够的时间来使用经典招数
and it might buy us just enough time to pull a classic.
龙虾的虚张声势
Lobster's Bluff.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
什么
What?
你们为什么要说昨天说过的话
Why are you saying the same things you said yesterday?
这是战士的习惯吗
Is it like a-- like a warrior thing?
必须重复一遍成功过的战略吗
Like, you have to repeat what worked or what?
-你在说什么 -别逗我了
- What are you talking about? - Stop fucking with me!
咱们得想个办法保护我
We need to come up with a plan to protect me out there.
你们明白吗
You understand?
你们比我更擅长应对这一切
You guys are far better equipped to handle this than I am.
我会遇到什么
What can I expect?
我们怎么知道
How the hell should we know?
我们也是第一次来啊
It's the first time for us too.
这人真是
This guy.
不是啊
No, it isn't!
准备好了吗 即将开始...
Who's ready for some...
一血 一血
First blood! First blood!
你们太过分了 别这样
You guys, this is really mean! Please!
他们来了 来赴死了
Here they are, ready to die!
不是吧
Oh, come on!
生存需要等量的耐力和适应性
Survival is equal parts endurance and adaptation.
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -你无法赢得这场比赛
- Shut up, shut up, shut up. - You will not survive this game.
谁都赢不了
No one does.
最终 你会被非常尖锐的东西伤到
Eventually, something sharp will pierce something
即使迷你机器人也无法修复
that cannot be healed by tiny robots.
你怎么知道
How--how do you know?
我知道的事很多 乔西
I know a great many things, Josh.
你 你怎么知道我是谁
How do you-- how do you know who I am?
你 所有人你都认识吗
Do you--do you know everyone?
你是...
Are you Go--
不对
Oh, no, no, no.
也许你不是
Maybe--maybe you're not.
也许我是终于疯了
Maybe--maybe I'm just finally losing my mind
这是我自己脑内的对话
and I'm having this conversation with myself
就像《搏击俱乐部》一样
like in "Fight Club."
我没懂这个引用
I don't get that reference.
行了 就这样
Okay, you know what? That's it.
我要无视你 你不是真的
I'm ignoring you. You're not real.
是吗
Really?
居然哼歌♥ 乔西
Humming, Josh?
别这样 你听我说
Don't be that way. Listen.
我是来帮你从电梯逃走的
I am here to help you escape through the elevator,
那里没有摄像头
where there are no cameras.
什么 逃跑 去哪里
What, escape? Really, to where?
3491年吗 其他时间吗
3491? Some other time?
我能去的地方 要么就是被我毁了
Anywhere that I can go I've either already ruined
要么就是立刻
or I'm gonna be killed instantly
会被比我生存能力高的人搞死
by people who are better equipped to live than me.
我知道一个安全的地方
I know a place where you will be safe.
是你曾经称之为家的地方
It's a place you once called home.
你沉默了 应该是被打动了
I trust from your silence you are intrigued.
我当然会被打动
Yeah, of course I'm intrigued.
我既然在跟自己说话
I'm talking to myself so I'm gonna tell myself
-那不如说点中听的 -你是怀疑论者
- whatever I want to hear. - You are a skeptic.
为了证明我可以帮你
To prove to you that I can help,
我现在开始演示一个小奇迹 可以吗
I will now perform a small miracle. Is that okay?
我能为你表演一个小奇迹吗
Can I perform a small miracle for you?
行啊 反正我也走不了
Sure, man. I'm not going anywhere.
你在黏液里 对吧
You are in the goo, no?
你知道我在黏液里
Yeah, you know I'm in the goo.
我穿着一个金属尿布泡在黏液里
I'm wearing a metal diaper in a thing of goo.
好 听我说 乔西
Okay, listen to me, Josh.
你不能再继续吞食黏液了
You don't want to be swallowing any more of this goo.
那些纳米机器人 会跟你的肠道菌群起反应
The nanobots, they react poorly with your gut flora.
直接开战
They go to war.
很快你就会发现 你对鹰嘴豆过敏
The next thing you know, you are allergic to chickpeas.
可是我很爱吃鹰嘴豆
Oh, man. I love chickpeas.
我知道 我也是 你往下伸手
I know, me too. Reach down.
你会找到一个被橡胶裹起来的小旋钮
You will find a small rubberized knob
就在你臀后的左边
behind your hip just to the left.
-摸到了吗 -摸到了
- Feel it? - Yeah.
使劲按中间
Press the center of it, hard.
天哪
Oh, God!
感觉好多了
Oh, that's so much better.
这就是我的小奇迹
That is my small miracle,
送给你 朋友
just for you, my friend.
要是我遇到遇到一个出押韵谜题的虫子
Uh, yeah, if I meet a rhyming riddle worm,
我会直接斩首
I'm gonna decapitate it.
但我觉得那个电子提示虫
But I think that animatronic Clue Worm
是想要帮我们
was trying to help us.
那就平铺直叙啊 兄弟
Well, speak in prose, then, buddy.
我猜一下 你们赢了
Let me guess. You guys won.
我不知道最快的胜利纪录是多少
I don't know what the record is for fastest victory,
但看看记分员可怜的脸
but from the look on that poor scorekeeper's face,
我想我们碾碎了纪录
I'd say we shattered it.
还碾碎了他的脸 对吧
And his face, right?
-你怎么知道 -就随便一猜
- How'd you know that? - Just a guess.
怎么 你这里有直播吗
What, do you got a live feed in here?
他们有没有拍到特写
Are they using any close-ups?
因为我觉得他们一直在广角拍
'Cause I feel like they're shooting everything in a wide,
但是我这里最有戏
and, well, the drama's right here.
我接下来说的话可能很难理解
Guys, this is gonna be hard to comprehend,
但这一切昨天已经发生过了
but all of this already happened yesterday.
他们一定清除了你们的记忆什么的
All right, th-they must've wiped your memories or something
让你们丧失了
so you have no recollection
-玩过游戏的记忆 -胡扯
- of playing the game. - Bullshit.
他们要是清除了我的记忆 我肯定记得
I would remember if they wiped my memory.
-我也是 -不 你记不得
- Yeah, me too. - No, you wouldn't.
记忆清除不是这个原理
That's not how memory wiping works.
你那个时间的记忆清除是这样的吗
You come from a time where memory wiping's a thing?
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表