剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
You tricked me so many times. Why would I trust you now?
因为
Because...
我来这里冒了很大的风险
I'm risking everything to be here.
如果电视台的傻♥逼♥们知道我来了
If the dickwads at the network knew I was here,
我的死状会比制♥造♥911案件
I'd be deader than the version of him that perpetrated 9/11,
十年后被杀的他还要惨
and then was killed ten years later.
整整十年
That's a long time.
再说一次 不是我 是另一个人
Again, it's not me. Different guy.
他听起来真是个人♥渣♥
He sounds like a real piece of shit.
好吧 你到底想让我♥干♥什么
Okay, okay. So‐so what do you want from me?
跟他一样 港湾
Same thing he does. Haven.
你要帮我毁掉它
And you're gonna help me destroy it.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我靠
Oh, shit.
看来是第二步你没玩清楚
I see you got jammed up with step two there.
那是冰淇淋吗
Is that ice cream?
开心果的 真难吃
Ugh, pistachio. The worst.
他绝对是个机器
He's a machine.
不是史泰龙那种机器
And not the way I call Stallone a machine.
真正无情的机器
An actual machine.
好吧 我扶你起来
All right, come here. Come on.
好
Okay.
我去 这是眶骨骨折吗
Shit, is that an orbital fracture?
我得见见这个人
God, I gotta meet this guy.
你说得对
Hey, you were right.
我根本不是想帮助别人
I don't care about helping people.
我只是想名垂千古
I just wanna see my name in lights.
我觉得有我自己的旗帜会很酷
Thought it'd be neat to have my own flag.
-这是样品 -好吧
- Here's a mockup. - Oh, okay.
还随身带着
Right here.
可以
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢这个抵御者的颜色
I like the use of our resistance colors.
是啊 做人不能忘本
Yeah, never forget my roots. Hmm.
你之前也说对了
You were right too.
我确实是天生的杀手
I'm a natural born killer.
这是我擅长的事情
It's just it's what I'm great at.
也是我的热情所在
It's what I love to do.
我觉得这完美而纯粹地表达了...
I think it might be the purest expression of, uh...
我是谁
Me.
我们成了什么
What have we become?
我们最好的样子吗
The best versions of ourselves?
没错
Totally.
不断地穿梭时空逃亡
The pressure of all our time travel escapades
已经让两块下水道的煤石
has turned two lumps of sewer coal
变成了许多公主式切割的大颗钻石
into a couple big‐ass princess cut diamonds.
那我们闹什么矛盾
So why we beefing?
乔西
Josh.
说真的 第一天就知道找错人了
I mean, day one, we knew we had the wrong guy.
一个人到底要培训多久
How much training does one guy need?
打架的时候能不能有点本事
Just handle yourself in a fight already.
我觉得他就是不喜欢伤害别人
I think he genuinely doesn't like hurting people.
-那我教不了 -是啊
- I can't work with that. - I know, I know.
乔西不是三人成群 是三人成癌
In Josh's case, three's not a crowd, it's a cancer.
那达成共识了
So we agree.
我们去找他 最后象征性地带他穿越一次
We find him, give him one last courtesy jump.
-对 只有一次 -当然
- Yeah, but only one. - Of course, of course.
我们把他随便丢个地方
And then we ditch him somewhere.
雪松酒吧有个后门
There's a backdoor at Cedars
那里的规矩是"绝不多问"
with a "No questions asked" policy.
我和查理·辛的关系终于派上用场了
My friendship with Charlie Sheen pays off again.
然后我们就离开
And then we go and, uh...
过最好的生活
live our best lives.
这计划不错
That's a great plan.
-可能会害死乔西 -那没办法
- It's gonna kill Josh. - Well, you know what?
雏鸟总有一天要离巢的
At some point, baby bird's gotta leave the nest.
不管他到时候怎么抵抗
And no matter how much resistance he puts up,
-我们必须坚定 -对
- we have to stay strong. - Yup.
走吧
Let's move.
那家伙很快就会回来
That thing's coming back any minute,
我们可不希望跟他再打个照面
and we don't wanna be here when he does.
乔西
Look, Josh,
你不蠢
you're not stupid.
我总跟别人这样说
I'm always telling people that.
我总说 "他的行为也许很蠢
I always say, "His actions might be stupid,
但他的内心是机智的"
but his heart is smart."
所以我问你一个问题
So here's what I ask you.
你有没有想过 哪怕就千分之一秒
Did you ever think that maybe for like a millisecond
你被本·拉♥登♥误导了
that you were being misled or manipulated
或操纵了
by Osama bin Laden?
老实说
I mean, to be completely honest,
直到20分钟前
up until about 20 minutes ago,
我都以为我一直在跟上帝对话
I thought I was talking with God the whole time.
不知道他怎么会这么想
I don't know where he got that idea.
可能是我自己想相信吧
I may have, like, projected a bit of that,
但我之前不知道
but I didn't know.
总之 现在你知道他不是上帝了
Anyway, now that you know he's not God,
而是奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
and is, in fact, Osama bin Laden,
你因此重新审视这一切了吗
does that reframe any of this?
有没有产生一些
Make you have a few questions
之前没有的新疑问
maybe that you didn't have before?
-有 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你丫到底怎么跟我对话的
How the fuck were you talking to me?
方法不重要
How is not important.
-原因才是... -不不不
- Why is really... - No, no, no, no, no.
我现在很想搞清楚方法
I think that I really wanna focus on the how.
他炸了那扇门
He blasted the door!
-不 我没有 -你绝对有
- No, no. - Oh, you do did!
-不 我只是... -他绝对有
- No, I was just-- - He so did.
-乔西亚 我的朋友 -我要进去
- Joshua, my friend. - I'm going in there.
我要进那房♥间
I'm going in that room.
什么鬼
The fuck?
那是只耳朵吗
Is that an ear?
实际情况没看上去那么糟
It looks worse than it is.
你割掉一个路人的耳朵
Did you cut off some random person's ear
就为了穿越时空传话到我脑子里吗
to put a voice in my head across time and space?
好吧
Okay.
实际情况比看上去更糟
It looks better than it is.
那是我的耳朵吗
Is that my ear?
此时如果能骗你
Oh, this is where being able to lie to you
那就方便多了
would come in real handy.
脓残留物
哺乳类动物
智人
瞧 都没有了 问题已解决
Look, all gone. Problem solved.
恢复信任
Trust restored.
不 你割掉了你最好朋友的耳朵
No, you cut off your best friend's ear.
你说出来就可以吗 真双标
Oh, so it's okay when you say it.
你怎么做到这一切的
How did you even do all this?
这是基于DNA 跨时间的伴音发射器
It's a DNA-based, cross-temporal aural transmitter.
穿越得多了 自然会学到几招
You travel through time, you pick a few things up.
我还用地衣自♥制♥体香剂呢
I also use lichen to make my own deodorant.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do this?
你和我
Me and you?
我们一起踏上过
We went on many excellent
许多次穿越的冒险之旅
time traveling adventures together.
寻找乐...
searching for Hav--
寻找港湾
searching for Haven.
然后我被抓住了
Then I got caught.
我从《十项死亡全能》逃出来后
After I escaped The DieCathlon,
发现了这个地点 并给你留下通往天堂的地图
I discovered the location and left you a map to paradise.
这里很完美
It was perfect.
美中不足的是少了你
All that was missing was you.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表