剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
我们还需要B计划 还有C计划
we need a Plan B a nd a Plan C.
是的 保险起见再加个D计划
Yeah, and just in case - Plan D.
怎么了? -异想天开吧你
What? - You're off your rocker.
是的 但你喜欢啊 不是吗?
Yeah, but you love it, though, don't you?
有什么我不喜欢的地方?
What's not to love?
这个嘛 如果要找人帮忙 那就得付钱的
Ah, if we bring anyone in, they're gonna need paying.
你有存钱吗?
Have you got any funds?
我本来有套价值20万英榜的斗牛士服装
I had a matador costume that was worth 200 grand,
结果某人自作主张还回去了
but someone decided to return it.
而伪画师需要付定金才愿意开工 所以...
And the forger needs paying before he starts work, so...
你有办法快速捞一笔么?
Got any bright ideas how we can make some quick money?
整批货 10万出
100 grand for the lot
这些玩意儿可烫手了
These are ashot a s hell
大教堂刚出了起失窃案,我看这几个都像是失窃物品吧
There was a robbery at the cathedral and I would say these fit the bill
行吧 谢谢
OK thanks
慢着
Wait
这个表 我可以给你一万欧元
I can give you ten thousand Euros for this one
我能承担的风险就这么多了
but that's all I can risk
你还认识其他人吗?
Do you know anyone else?
他本来可以 但几率非常渺茫
He was it, and he was a long shot.
你就没其他门路了?
You haven't got any other contacts?
没有 我跟你说了 我不认识任何人
No, I told you, I don't know anyone.
我已经金盆洗手了
That's not how I live any more.
我只是很难相信
I'm just struggling to believe
过去的十年里 你每天早上醒来
that you woke up every day for the last ten years
有无限可能摆在你面前
with infinite possibilities stretched out in front of you,
你却心想 "我该怎么度过这美好的时光"
and you thought, " What am I gonna do with all my lovely time
"怎么使用我的自♥由♥?"
"and all my lovely freedom?
"我知道了 起起去喂猪吧"
" I know, I'm gonna go and feed the pigs.
在我进去前 你还铁了心想找凯特琳呢
Before I went inside, you were hell-bent on finding Caitlin
别这样 -怎么?
Don't. - What?
不准说起她名字
Say her name.
嗯 你找到她了吗?-没有
Well, did you get anywhere? - No.
抱歉 -不必
Sorry. - Don't be
不过 要找到她能有多难呢?
How hard can it be to track her down, though?
什么意思 伯特? 想玩问答游戏吗?
What is this, Bert? Mastermind?
问答主题 我那自打出生就被遗弃的女儿?
Specialist subject, the daughter I gave up for adoption at birth?
如果这是你的主题 那你估计要得零分喽
If it is your spe cialist subject, you're not very good at it.
那个送养不合法 是通过教堂送的
It wasn't a legal adoption, it was through the Church.
你知道的 -是的 我知道
You know that. - Yeah, I know.
我联♥系♥了教堂 但根本找不到她
I've contacted them, but there's no way of finding her,
因为压根没有记录
because there's no record
所以我留了信 她要是想找我的话
So I've left letters, so if she wanted to find me.
她会知道怎么找 但必须得是她自愿找我才行
she would know how, but it has to be her decision.
那去做个DNA鉴定
So do a DNA test.
要是你在寻亲数据库里 她也恰好做了测试
Cos then if you're in the system and she does one,
你会收到提示 "嘣~~"
you get a notification - boom.
把我的指纹录进数据库里?
Put my fingerprint into a database?
那样找上门来的会是警♥察♥ 而不是我女儿
More chance of the police turning up at my door than my daughter.
那要是她真的出现了呢?
Well, what if she does rock up?
要是看到你像牧羊大亨一样住在深山里
What's she gonna think about you living like Goat Peter
她会怎么想?
on the side of a mountain?
也许我能帮你 -不行
Maybe I could help you. - No.
你不准插手这事
Under no circumstances.
好吧
OK.
那泰克小姐呢?
What about Miss Take?
不让她参与行动也罢 至少她能帮我们销赃
It's a no for the job, but she can sell the jewellery for us.
不行! 伯特 我知道你挂念她
No! Bert, I know she means a lot to you,
但别忘了我们当年为什么离开她
but there's a reason why we left her.
她高兴的时候就扮演贴心妈咪
She played mummy when it suited her
但她只会利用我们 -行吧
but she's a user. - Fine!
怎么了? 我刚说了不去那就不去
What? I've just said I'm not going, so I'm not going
但那些赃物还是得卖♥♥掉
Still got to sell those, though
我们同意找杰姬了 对吧?
And we're agreed on Jackie, right?
行 咱们去劝她上船
OK. Let's get her on the hook.
都说你的下面能点亮一个房♥间呢
Always said your vagina could light up a room.
我收到你的信了
I got your letter.
无论你俩在谋划什么 我都不感兴趣
Whatever you're planning, I'm not interested
能赚多少?
How much?
够你安享晚年了
Fuck-off money.
那得看你觉得我退休金值多少钱了
Well, that depends on how much value one puts on fucking off.
每个人报价都不同 你开价多少?
Everyone's got a price. What's yours?
哪有这么谈的
That's not how it works.
想要我帮忙那你就得带着价来
You come to me with a price if you want my services,
之后我们再谈
and then we talk.
我们得评估你是否值那个价
We need to run the numbers.
你们最好先准备好钱 然后再来找我
Well, maybe get your ducks in a row before you make an approach
这不是拒绝对吧 -我的回答是"不行"
That's not a no. - But this is - no.
为什么?
Why?
我安顿下来了 我很快乐
I'm settled. I'm happy.
那个风险太高了 跟你俩在一起总是这样
And it's too risky. It always is with you two.
过去十年来没有听到你俩的消息
And ten years without a peep from either of you
我的日子平静得不得了 谢谢
has been very peaceful - thank you.
你只要待在幕后
You'd be behind the scenes.
万一有闪失也不会追溯到你身上
If anything happens, it won't come back on you.
够了
OK.
见到你俩真是太好了 祝你们好运
It's good seeing you. Stay lucky.
五十万
500,000.
目前大概是这么多
It's a ballpark figure,
但是看起来 我们得去另请高明了
but I guess we'll have to get some other magician to build our rig.
放屁吧你
Bullshit.
我还是不会答应的!
It's still a no!
你觉得我们劝服她的几率多大? -她会屈服的
What do you think our chances are? - She'll buckle.
我都看到她眼里闪着钱光呢
I saw the euro signs in her eyes.
你为什么不告诉她你得了癌症?
Why didn't you tell her you have cancer?
也许会有用的
I mean, it might have helped.
要我打可怜牌? 我才不呢
Act mercenary? No.
呃 人们会发现的
Well, people are gonna find out.
自打出来我感觉变强壮了 更容易控制了
I'm feeling stronger now I'm out. It's easier to manage.
疲倦时有时无
Tiredness comes and goes, and.
要是它上来了 我会找个地方躲起来
if it comes, the n I'l I just make myself scarce.
承认得癌症不会让你显得软弱
It doesn't make you look weak, admitting to it
你我都知道 那就是软弱
I think we both know that it does.
听着 我跟你发誓
Look, I'll make you a deal.
如果我撑不住了 我会告诉你的
If it gets too much, I'll let you know,
但现在 就让我享受眼下的每一天吧
but for now, let me just live each day as it comes.
啊 御宝到了 伪画大♥师♥下飞机了
Ah. Crown jewels. Forger's landed.
首先我们得赴一场约 -约了谁?
First, we've got an appointment. - With who?
买♥♥家
The buyer.
你好
Hello.
哦...
Oh...
呃...
Erm...
对不起
Sorry.
哎呀
Ooh!
我的咔哒球 用来解压的
My knockers. Calm my nerves.
抱歉
Sorry.
找到了
Got it.
嗯 我不知道 我只是感觉
Yeah, I don't know, I just feel like...
感觉自己有了细微的变化
I feel like I've noticed a difference.
我每天摄入150克蛋白
I'm having 150g of protein a day.
设了凌晨3点的闹钟 起来吃放在床头柜上的两块肉
I set an alarm, 3am - have two chops on a plate on my night stand.
我的肌肉那是... 暴增啊
My muscle gains have been... of the hook.
我以为你是来这里观摩学习的?
I thought you were here to watch and learn?
是的 我在看... -哎!
I am! I am watching... - Ah!
"看"是很重要的词
" Watch " being the operative word.
看看排最前面的是谁
Look who's at the front of the queue.
不是开玩笑的吧?
You're joking, aren't you?
"迪哥?" -你绝对猜不到谁跑西班牙来了
'Deegs?'- You'll never guess who's legged it to Spain
"有屁快放"
'Go on.'
比拉尔 那个欠我们十万块的赌棍
Bilal, that gambler who owes us a hundred grand.
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表