剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
We agreed that if one of us got charged,
就绝不会把另一人拖下水
we wouldn't take the other one down.
我就没有供出你 就这样不是吗?
And I didn't. And that's all that's happened, yeah?
我很抱歉你接受治疗的时候我不在你身边
I'm sorry I wasn't there while you were going through this treatment
没事 -这可是大事
It's fine. - It isn't.
别提这茬了
Just leave that.
有没有需要我帮你联♥系♥的人?
Is there no-one you want me to contact for you?
嗯 没有
Mm. No.
那泰克女士也不联♥系♥吗?
Not even Miss Take?
我知道你们闹翻了 但她对你来说就像是母亲
I know it went south, but she was like a mother to you.
不要
No.
她也没来监狱看望我
She didn't come and see me in prison.
我给她写了好几年的信 但是...
I wrote to her over the years, but...
我总觉得你把太多希望寄托在她身上
I always felt like you gave her too much credit.
她是我唯一的寄托
She's all I had.
我只是说
I'm just saying...
她本可以做得更好
she could have behaved better.
是啊 我们所有人都可以做得更好
Yeah. Well, we all could've behaved better
但我们变成了现在这样
but here we are.
有什么能让你舒服点吗?
Is there anything I can do to make you more comfortable?
需要止痛药吗?
Is there any pain relief that you need?
我们能不谈癌症吗?
Can we not talk about the cancer?
我只想享受和你在一起的时光
I just want to enjoy my time with you.
如果你想要这样 -是的 我就想要这样
If that's what you want. - Yeah. It's what I want.
好的
OK.
天哪 留着这盏吧 -哦
God, leave it. It's... - Oh.
能自己选择关掉它感觉真好
It's nice to have the option to turn it off myself
是啊 当然了
Yeah, of course.
晚安
Night.
女士们先生们 准备好下人生最大一注吧
Ladies and gentlemen, prepare to bingo for your lives.
你们是今晚的幸运儿吗?
Are you feeling lucky tonight?
是的!
Yeah!
你们有幸来到女神面前
You are lucky to be in front of this goddess.
我们开始吧
Let's go.
伯特寄来的?
From Bert?
她出狱了
She's out.
不可能
She can't be.
出于人道主义关怀 她被释放了
Says she's been released early on compassionate grounds.
为什么?
Why?
她要死了
She's dying.
她说想见你 她想做些什么
Says she wants to meet you. Something she wants to do.
她更像是指使我做些事吧
Or wants ME to do, more like.
可怜的孩子啊
Poor girl.
她没什么值得可怜的
There is nothing poor about her
卡门 -这风险我们可担不起
Carmen. - Let's not take any chances.
我们要离她远点
We'll keep her at a distance.
你还好吗?
You OK?
很好 很好
Yeah, yeah.
睡得如何?
How did you sleep?
死沉了
Like a log.
真不敢相信你居然留着这些衣服
Can't believe you kept'em.
就这么塞在一个盒子里
Just stuffed in a box.
可能是有些臭了 你可以拿去洗洗
They might smell. You can stick'em in the wash.
是啊 你要是在盒子里关上十年 也会发臭的
Yeah, well, you'd smell if you were kept in a box for ten years.
今晚喝蛋奶酒吗?
Egg wine tonight?
我还在想早餐该吃什么
I was thinking more for breakfast.
我们今天能去塔拉斯吗?
Can we go to Taj ares today?
怀念一下旧时光 -真的吗?
Just for old times'sake. - Really?
嗯 我只是 想去我们以前常去的地方看看 -为什么?
Yeah. I just... I wanna go to some of our old haunts. - Why?
因为我多愁善感 你就满足一下我嘛
Because I'm a sentimentalist. Humour me.
你才不是呢
You're not.
不过行吧
But OK.
西班牙情歌♥「因为你要离开」(1974)
喝点什么?
To drink?
一杯白开水 一杯黑咖啡
Water and a black coffee
我老公喜欢为我点餐
My husband likes to order for me.
感觉这里变老旧了 是我眼花了吗?
Is it old and tired, or is it just me?
哦 你看起来倒是挺有生气的
Oh, I think you look gorgeous.
你年轻时候看什么都觉得新奇
Everywhere looks exciting when you're young.
你记得那个酒保扎维不?
You remember that barman Xavi?
他很年轻 还很性感 至少当时你这么觉得
He was young and exciting, or at least you thought so.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He was a dick.
我不在的时候 你就没有其他重要的另一半吗?
There's been no significant other while I've been away?
都不值一提
No-one of note.
你就不好奇我吗? 监狱里的生活怎样?
Are you not gonna ask me? What it was like in prison?
怎么解决性生活方面的需求?
How one gets on in the old sex department?
我确定你会告诉我的
Oh, I'm sure you're gonna tell me.
嗯 我上过一个叫莱昂娜的姑娘
Well, there was this one young woman called Leona
还有个活挺好的看守
and a guard who was delightful.
反正我挨过了十年
Put it this way, I passed the time.
不过我一直在想过去 -我也是
Been thinking a lot about the past, though. - Yeah
我们本该远离麻烦的
We should have stayed out of trouble.
只要为泰克女士工作 我们就不可能远离麻烦
We were never far from trouble, not working for Miss Take.
她让我们干了不少见不得人的勾当 不是吗?
She had us running some right scams, didn't she?
我们当时还是一无所知的青少年
I mean, we were fucking teenagers,
她就让我们去扒窃老男人
and she had us pickpocket in g old men.
是啊 还有更糟的
Yeah, and the rest.
不过那是个很好的训练营
Good training ground, though
如果我们没有为她工作
If we hadn't worked for her
我们就不会经历那些更大更棒的事
we'd not have gone on to bigger, better things.
我们就不会落得...
We wouldn't have ended up...
我就不会落得蹲大牢的下场?
I wouldn't have ended up in prison?
我被抓后你就真的金盆洗手了?
Did it really just stop when I was locked up?
是啊 当然
Yeah, of course.
为什么是"当然"? -因为
Why "of course "? - Because...
我不会独自犯罪
... I don't do crimes on my own.
因为你需要我?
Because you need me?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
我需要你
Well, I need you.
我不就在这吗?
I'm here, are n't I?
是啊 你在这呢
Yeah, you are.
我也需要上厕所
I also need the loo.
哦 嗨喽 希特
Oh, hello, Heather.
我给你点了
I ordered for you.
我估计你想来点吃的 -嗯嗯
I thought you might want something to eat. - Hmm
怎么了? -没什么
What? - Nothing.
肯定有事
Something.
我想在死前跟你干最后一大票
I wanna do one last job with you before I die.
萨姆 我想来场轰轰烈烈的落幕
Sam, I wanna go out with a bang.
不 没门
No. Not happening!
萨姆 -这事没得商量
Sam... - Absolutely not
听着 你要是真绝望到想干一票
Look, if you're so desperate to do one,
找你的其他伙计去
call one of your other mates.
嘿
Hey.
哦?
Oh?
铛铛铛铛铛 宝贝
Abracadabra, baby.
哦!
Ooh!
我爱你
I love you.
油费我去付吧 你要点什么吗?
I'll get the gas. Want anything else?
不了 不用 谢谢
No. I'm fine, thanks.
开车!
Drive!
什么?
What?
靠 靠 快开车啊!
Shit, shit! I said, drive!
我去
Shit.
我嘞个天啊 你疯啦? 你干了什么好事?!
My fucking God, what is wrong with you? What did you do?!
我只是友善地告诉他们
I just politely informed them
我们比他们更需要收银机里的钱
that we needed the money in the till more than they did.
带着把操蛋的手♥枪♥!
With a fucking gun!
那里可是有监控的 会拍到车牌的!
There's Cc TV. They'll have the plates!
监控是黑的 我检查过了 我又不傻
Wasn't working, I checked. I'm not stupid.
我的天啊! 一把枪啊 伯特! 他爹的一把枪
Oh, my God! A gun, Bert! A fucking gun!
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表