剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
第五集
靠
Shit!
尔·迪根 我们要跟你谈谈
Carl Deegan, we want to talk to you about
下午早些时候的一起枪击案
a shooting earlier this afternoon.
格尔尼卡?
Guernica?
你们有后备计划吗?
You got a back-up plan?
我们刚跟那个疯子说我们有计划
'We just told a lunatic we have a plan.'
是啊 我们是得有个计划了 不是吗?
Yep. We need a plan, don't we?
修复团队日夜都在那里 我们不能晚上行动了
With a restoration team in there, that rules out goin g in at night
两个女人 四十出头
Two women, early forties
棕色眼睛 打扮成修女模样
brown eyes, they were dressed as nuns
我想找罗贝塔·曼西尼 资料显示她出狱后到了这里
I'm looking for Roberta Mancini, she was released to this address
她得了癌症 病得很重
She's very sick with cancer
监狱里那个狱警 我和他还有那么点联♥系♥
The security guard, I sort of kept in touch with him.
但眼下我们的确需要在馆里有个内应
But now we've got a reguire ment for an inside man at the museum.
能问一下现在几点了?
Do you have the time?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
站住!
Parar!
罗贝塔 你在生妈妈的气吗?
Roberta, are you mad with Mother?
难道不是妈妈要被你气死?
Shouldn't Mother be mad with you?
怎么 就因为我逃离了你的掌控?
Why, cos I went off to live my life?
你被丢给我抚养 我应得的呢?
What about what I was owed for having you being dumped on me?
我理解你想重建和你妈妈的关系
I know you want a relationship with your mum,
但你无法让她俩分开
but you can't get between them.
她不需要你特殊关照
She doesn't need special treatment.
关不关照我自有判断
I'll judge how I treat Caitlin.
我不想像伯特那样锒铛入狱
I can't end up in prison like Bert did.
她进去了是她活该
She took the rap because it was her rap to take.
要不是你决定联♥系♥我们 调查不可能如此顺利
Your decision to contact us has been key to our investigation
你个疯子 你差点害死她!
You could have killed her, you prick.
这厮刚才疯了
It was wild!
我要报♥警♥了 -不行
I am calling the police. - No.
这事他活该 对吗?
He deserved that, yeah?'
我做了正确的事
I did the right thing.
萨姆?
Sam?
是啊 你做的对
Yeah, you did.
我要跟杰姬谈谈
I need to speak to Jackie.
现在不行 伯特 她在医院
No, Bert, not now. She's at the hospital.
我们要把车开回去 -是吗
Just need to get this back. - Yeah?
要是她跟警♥察♥都抖出来了呢? -给她点空间
And what if She b labs to the police? - Just give her some space.
把车开回家 睡一会儿
Look, take it home. Get some sleep.
那你要去哪?
Where are You going?
去看一下凯特琳
To check on Caitlin.
"这里是杰姬"
You've reached Jackie.
有事请留言
'Leave a message.'
接电♥话♥啊 杰姬
Come on, Jackie.
"这里是杰姬 有事请留言"
You've reached Jackie. Leave a message.
不管了
Fuck it.
他会有什么事吗?
Is he gonna be OK?
他头部受了外伤
He has suffered a head trauma,
我们不得不用药物诱导他进入昏迷
and we had to put him in an induced coma
才能避免大脑出血
to avoid the risk of bleeding on the brain.
他恢复得不错
He's recovering well,
但接下来12小时非常关键 明白吗?
but the next 12 hours are very important, OK?
你真是个傻瓜 克雷格
You're a bloody idiot, Craig!
杰姬? -不行 出去!
Jackie? - No. Out!
你在重蹈覆辙 我当时是为了保护你
You're rewriting what happened. Look, I was defending you.
你搞什么呢?
What are you playing at?
你不能来这儿
You can not be here.
你想让我怎么做 让我道歉吗?
What do you want me to do? Do you want me to say sorry?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不好意思 你不能进来
Please, you can't be here.
只有直系亲属能进 -好的 我...
Next of kin only. - Yeah, I'm...
等你准备好了 警♥察♥想找你谈谈
When you are ready, the police would like to speak with you.
想想你是为什么离开他的 好吗?
Just remember why you left him, yeah?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
他伤得很重 是不是?
He's really hurt, isn't he?
她到底在搞什么? 她会成为我们的累赘吗?
What the hell was that? Is she going to be a problem?
我知道一切都很混乱
It was a lot, I know,
但跟伯特在一起就是这样
but this is what it's like with Bert
很刺♥激♥ 但事态也总会失控
It's exciting, but it always gets out of hand.
萨姆 我们时间不多了
Sam, we don't have much time.
我们... 我们可以稳住事态的对吧?
We can... We can keep it on track, can't we?
我们能行
We can make this work.
对
Yeah, we can.
但如果出于某些原因事没办成
And if for some reason, it doesn't work
我们就确保没人追查得到我们
we make sure our fingerprints are not on this job
要是杰姬全告诉警♥察♥呢? -她不会的
What if Jackie talks to the police? - She won't.
她只是需要冷静
She just needs to cool off.
我觉得不能带她了
I think she's out.
我们也可以不干这一票的
There is a version of this where we don't go through with the job
不 我们必须要干
No, there is n't.
萨姆 想想以后我们可以过什么样的生活
Sam, think of the life we could have.
只有三天了
It's three days away.
我能管好这事 我去见杰姬
I can manage this. I'll go see Jackie.
好 需要我做什么?
OK. What do you need from me?
你什么都不用做
Nothing for now.
好好休息 好吗?
You relax. Yeah?
萨姆?
Sam?
你好啊
All right?
有人吗?
Hello?
"我是萨姆 有事请留言"
'It's Sam. Leave a message.
你死哪去了?
Where are you?
这控制狂去哪了 嗯?
Where is the controlling cow, eh?
"我不知道 伯特 她们都滚蛋了"
" I don't know, Bert, they've all fucked off."
哦 是吗?
Oh. Oh, have they now?
"我是萨姆有事请留言"
'lt's Sam. Leave a message.'
嗨 别给我留言 我从来不听
H i. Don't leave me a message, I don't listen to them
嗨 别给我留言 我从来不听
H i. Don't leave me a message, I don't listen to them
他爹的都给我接电♥话♥啊!
Someone answer their fucking phone!
嗯?
Yeah?
"伯特 我是布拉斯"
'Bert. It's Blas.'
你死哪去了?
Where the hell have you been?
"出问题了"
'There's a problem.
手表失窃案
The watch theft
我听说那个嫌疑人从警员眼皮底下跑了
I hear the man in question gave our officers the slip
是的 我们在全力抓捕
Yes. We're working on it
那你们还没有使出全力
Well, you need to work harder
今早我还没睁眼卡洛斯·佩雷兹就给我打电♥话♥
Carlos Perez called me this morning before I'd opened my eyes
他是不会善罢甘休的
He's the sort of man who won't let this lie
所以我们也不能善罢甘休
and as a result, we won't let this lie
明白吗?
Understood?
明白 局长
Yes sir
杰姬 杰姬
Jackie. Jackie.
嘿 杰姬
Hey, Jackie!
你知道吗 伯特来过 说她是为了保护我
You know, Bert was here, telling me she was defending me
我一点都不想听 然后警♥察♥来了
Didn't want to know. And then the police turned up.
你告诉他们是伯特干的?
And you to ld'em it was Bert?
没有
No.
我说我现在不想谈
I said I didn't want to talk right now.
拜托 不要跟警♥察♥说
Please don't talk to the police
我还没想好我要干什么
I haven't decided what I'm gonna do.
但我确定的是我不干了
But one thing I do know - I'm out
没有你 整个计划就全完了
Without you, this whole thing falls apart.
我们需要你! -我不想干了
We need you! - I don't want to do it
我可以管住她
I can keep her on track.
你管不住
No, you can't.
要是你能管住 多少年前你就会管了
If you could, you'd have done it years ago.
啊!
Argh!
啊 我靠!
Ah, fuck!
喂?
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表