剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
Look at me, I'm gonna sort this.
出去! -他要来了!
Go on! - He's coming.
过来 过来!
Come on. Come on.
看看你干的好事! 你! 你这头疯牛!
That is your fault, that! You're off your head, you!
给我离她远点
I need you to leave her alone.
不关你的事 蠢货!
Shut up, you stupid cow!
你说我什么? -拜托!
What? - Please!
快 快走!
Come on, move!
你没事吧 -克雷格!
You're all right. - Craig!
拜托...
Come on.
放规矩点 克雷格
Be have, Craig.
听着 如果你现在就走
Look, now, if you go away somewhere,
等事成之后
then when all this is done,
我们可以分你一笔 怎么样?
we can sort you out with some money, yeah?
就这样吧 宝贝.. -谁要你们的钱! 我只要我老婆!
Yeah, babes... - I don't want your money! I want my wife.
而你老婆想跟我们走 因为我们了解她
And your wife wants to be with us because we know who she is
而我们也很清楚你什么死德性
and we fucking know who you are.
拜托了 -行啊
Please. - All right,
原来你一直在背后蛐蛐我呢 是不?
so you've been crying to your mates, have you?'Ey?
你觉得她们能带你远走高飞 过上更好的生活?
You think they're gonna whisk you off to a better life than this?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你太高看自己了
You've always thought that you were something better than this,
你一文不值
but you are nothing.
哦!
Oh!
再骂她一文不值看看呢 混球!
She's not nothing, you prick!
拜托 别这样!
Please, please!
伯特!
Bert!
你都干了什么!
What have you done?
他流血了 -萨姆!
He's bleeding. - Sam!
他的头流血了 -这厮刚才疯了
It's from his head. - He was wild.
你总是搞砸一切!
You always fuck things up!
没有萨姆
Not true. Sam?
我去叫救护车
I'm calling an ambulance.
我要叫警♥察♥
And I am calling the police.
不行 杰姬
No, Jackie.
请派一辆救护车 痞客戏法剧场
Una ambulancia, por favor. Cheeky Blinders.
# Cheeky Blinders 是这剧场的名字,第一集37:30能看到招牌
他头上好多血
Sam, there's so much blood.
谢谢 -我的天哪
Gracias. - Oh, my God.
这是场意外 是他攻击了你
It was an accident. He attacked you.
你知道他的臭脾气 杰姬
His temper, Jackie.
是她
It was her.
如果你说是她干的 警♥察♥会逮捕她的
If you say it was her, they'll arrest her
那我们的努力全打水漂了
and all of this will be for nothing
是他在大庭广众之下动手
He did that in front of people.
我们都知道 他就是个神经病
He's a loose cannon, you know that.
想想你当初为什么走 -是她打了他
That's why you left him. - She attacked him.
他先射的你
He attacked you.
是你害他分心的!
You distracted him!
听听自己在说什么! 你认真的吗?
Are you hearing yourself? Are you serious?
把你身上擦干净 -杰姬!
You need to get cleaned up. - Jackie!
他还有呼吸 -伯特 你也擦干净 拿好
He's still breathing. - You too, Bert. Here
听着这事警♥察♥肯定会介入
Right, the police are gonna investigate this.
得把杰姬工作坊里的证据都带走
We need to get all evidence out of Jackie's workshop.
认真的?
Seriously?
你关心的就是这个?
Is that what you think's important right now?
对! 现在这对我们所有人都最重要
Yes! It's what is important for all of us right now.
我很抱歉!
I'm sorry!
凯特琳 我们走
Caitlin, we need to get you out of here.
好 -快点 快点
OK. - Come on. Come on!
你们就这样丢下我吗?
So you're just gonna leave me?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 这事他活该 对吗?
Look, he deserved that, yeah?
我做了正确的事
I did the right thing.
萨姆?
Sam?
是你 做的对
Yeah, you did.
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表