剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
Do you know, the only thing that we can both know
就是我们需要这笔钱
is that we need this money
拿到了就老死不相往来
so that we can never see each other again.
而且你难道不是撞大运了?
And aren't you fucking lucky
要不是这钱顶着 我早把你送进去了
that trumps me putting you in prison?
但我怎么能相信你?
But how do I know that I can trust you?
因为我是为了凯特琳 她需要这个
Cos I'm doing this for Caitlin, and she needs this
对鬼去说吧
Fuck you.
你是为了自己 因为你是个彻头彻尾的骗子
You're doing it for you, cos you're a con through and through.
干完这票我不会再见你了
And when this is done, I'm gone.
我没得癌症
I haven't got cancer.
喔 是个好消息
Well, that's good news.
我得想办法逃出来
I had to do something to get out.
我和监狱的护士搭上了关系
I made friends with the prison nurse.
她需要钱 我就看到了机会
And she needed the money, so I saw an opening
为什么一直没捅破?
So, why keep up the lie?
因为只有这样 萨姆才会来看我
Because it's the only way I could get Sam to see me.
我想让她挨这一刀
And cos I wanted her to feel it when I hurt her
她欠我的
Cos I wanted her to pay.
欠什么?
For what?
她把我弄进去的
For putting me in prison.
她当了警方线人 我在里面的时候发现的
She was a police informant. I found out when I was inside
所以这完全是一场复仇
So this is all revenge.
不是非得这样 我...
It didn't need to be. I...
我后来反复想过 我...
I turned that around in my head. I...
我打算把钱和她分了的
I was gonna split the money with her.
可她又利用我 她老是这样
She just used me, like she always did.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不该离开你的
I should have stayed with you.
你是世上唯一真正懂我的人
You're the only person that's ever really understood me.
你怎么知道她不会再卖♥♥你一次?
How do you know she's not planning to do the same thing again?
因为她是为了凯特琳
Because she's doing it for Caitlin.
罗贝塔...
Roberta...
我们对彼此说了些伤人的话
.. we said some hurtful things to one another.
是
Yeah.
我希望你知道我不只是为了钱来的
I need you to know that this isn't just about the money
伯特 你让人很难爱你
Bert, you were hard to love.
但马蒂奥和我 我们真的关心你
But Mateo and I, we cared deeply for you.
这票买♥♥卖♥♥是真的吗?
Is the job real?
是
Yeah.
钱是真的吗?
Is the money real?
真的
Very.
我能相信你吗?
Can I be sure that I can trust you?
拉钩 上吊
Pinky promise.
我会帮你
I will watch your back.
但你和萨姆的烂摊子
But anything to do with you and Sam...
我可不管
.. not my problem.
你清楚了吗?
You understand?
我明白
Yeah, I understand.
你还好吗?
Are you going to be OK?
我当初答应这档事是只是因为我觉得她都要死了
I only agreed to do this job cos I thought she'd be dead by the end of it
现在我甩不掉她了
and now I'm stuck with her.
一干完我们就立马走
When this is done, we need to leave.
我们会有足够的钱 随便去哪都行
We'll have enough money. We can go anywhere.
她为啥这样?
Why would She lie like that?
她生来就是个骗子
Because she was born a liar.
很抱歉 把你拉进这个烂摊子里
I'm just sorry you got pulled into all this.
听我说 我知道你相信过她
Look, I know you believed in her.
但是她的话你一个字都别信
but you can not trust a single word that she says.
我们能相信她完成任务吗?
Can we trust her to do the job?
可以 要是这都做不成她就真竹篮打水了
Yeah, because without this, she really does have nothing left.
你能别动吗?
'Will you stop moving?'
噢! 好疼
'Ow! That hurts.
别动 伯特
Well, hold still, Bert.
我妈从来不帮我梳头
My mum never does my hair.
她什么时候回来?
When's she coming back?
她不回来了
She's not.
但你跟我待在一起可以的 是吧?
But you're OK here with me, aren't you?
嗯
Yeah.
表演时间
Showtime.
晚上好 您要买♥♥些吗?
Hola. Would you?
嗯?
Hm?
拜托 这些花
Come on, the flowers.
它们这么好看
But they look so good.
我们不需要 谢谢
We don't want any, thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
谁都不要相信孩子
Trust nobody, kid.
来点吗?
You want some?
你一定饿坏了
You must be starving.
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表