剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
Shit.
喂?
Hello?
嗨呀 帅哥 我保释出来了
'Ey, up, gorgeous. I'm out on bail.
我要回家
I need to get home,
而你 欧比大傻蛋 是我唯一的希望了
and you, ObiWan Ke-nobhead, are my only hope.
我?
Me?
那小混♥蛋♥普拉克 在我布拉德福德的地盘上搞事
That little shit Prak's been making moves on my patch in Bradford
我被关着 什么都干不了
while I've been banged up.
等他发现他表哥坎恩的下场
He's gonna lose his marbles when he finds out
他就该疯了
what's happened to his cousin Kyan.
等等 坎恩怎么了 出事了吗?
Wait, what has happened to Kyan? Is he not OK?
别管那些了 听着
Never mind all that. Listen.
既然我被关了都是因为你...
Seeing as you're the reason I were banged up in the first place...
你就要帮我离开西班牙
.. you're gonna help me get out of Spain.
"我可没法随便坐一班飞机从阿利坎特回去 是吧?"
'And I can't exactly jump on the 3:45 out of Alicante, can I?
罗基不能帮你吗?
Can't Rocky help you?
"联♥系♥不上他"
'Can't get in touch with him.'
即便我能联♥系♥上
And even if I could,
我那一袋子钱也不是他偷走的 是吧?
he has n't robbed a massive bag of money off me, has he?
迪哥 我不行 会惹麻烦的
Deegs, look, I can't, I'll get in trouble.
你知道如果不帮我你会惹上多少麻烦吗?
Do you know how much trouble you're gonna get in if you don't?
"我今天就要那些钱" -我妈妈怎么样了
'l need that money today.'- And what about my mum?
"我刚跟她亲密通话了"
'I just had a lovely little chat with her.'
要是你帮我 你妈妈就还是好好的
So, do this for me, your mum'll be sweet
你跟我的债也两清了
your debts'll be cleared.
我们从头开始 还是老朋友 行吧?
Me and you back to square one, yeah? Old buddy, old pal.
好了 给我看看那幅画
Go on, then. Let's have a look at that painting.
我知道你在画假画
I know you're making a copy.
快点给我看看
Come on, the n. Chop, chop.
"比拉尔 真不错啊"
'It's proper good that, Bilal.'
原画家是谁? -萨尔瓦多·达利
Who did it originally? - Salvador Dali.
是吗?!
'Did he?!'
混账东西
Dirty bastard.
真不赖啊
It's good, that.
好了 回头见吧
All right, then. I'll see you in a bit, yeah?
给我把钱搞到 混♥蛋♥
Get us that money, you prick.
靠
Fuck.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我有事要办
I need to do something,
现在就要去 如果你不让我去...
and I need to do it now, and if you don't let me...
我就没法画完画
I can't finish the picture.
什么?
What?
迪哥出来了 他要钱
Deegs is out. he needs this money.
比拉尔那个傻大个?
That massive lump? Bilal.
他说如果我去就跟我两清
He said if I do it, he'll clear my debts.
如果我不去 我怎么回布拉德福德怎么回家?
If I don't, how do I ever go back to Bradford? How do I ever go home?
不知道 但我知道的是
I don't know, but I do know that
你要回屋里去给我把画画完
you're going back in that house and finishing that picture.
钱已经给你了 你得画了
You got your money, so paint.
你干什么? 站起来
What are you doing? Get up.
明天之内就要画完 -不
it needs to be finished by tomorrow. - No.
你不让我走 我就不画完
If you don't let me go, I won't finish it.
你开枪打我我也不管
I don't care if you shoot me.
把手♥机♥拿出来 -不
get your phone out. - No.
把手♥机♥拿出来 -为什么?
Get your phone out. - Why?
回屋里去 我们解决这事
Get back in the house. We're gonna sort this out.
快点
Come on.
你没有同龄人可以打电♥话♥聊天啊?
Got no mates your own age to phone?
我想看看你有什么需要的
I wanted to see if you needed anything
她们叫你来开展魅力攻势是吧
You've been sent on a charm offensive.
首先我想看看你怎么样了
Firstly, I wanted to see how you were doing
其次看看你丈夫怎么样了
Secondly, how your husband is.
你才不关心我丈夫呢
You don't care how my husband is.
那你关心吗?
Do you?
听着 我遇到你时 你不仅在做你热爱的事
Listen, when I met you, you were not only doing something you loved
还在做你擅长的事
but something you were good at.
你为什么拼了命都要干这一票?
Why do you want this job so badly?
我只是太爱欣赏艺术了吧
I'm just a huge fan of art.
而且我也受够了没钱的日子
And I'm sick of being broke.
我住的地方小到我可以从床尾摸到马桶
My place is so small, I can touch the toilet from the end of my bed
我去
Bloody hell.
你想撒尿倒是方便了
Handy if you want a wee.
我只是想你加入我们
Look, I just want you in, man.
身为一个骗子 你倒是个实诚人
You seem straight up - you know, for a crook
嗯 你可真了解女孩爱听什么
Hmph! Well, you know what to say to a girl (!)
听着
Listen.
她们俩就是狗屁
Those two are full of shit.
我丈夫在里面躺着都是因为她们
My husband is lying in there because of them.
但听起来他当时确实疯得不轻
It does sound like he went pretty nuts, though.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
我现在还生伯特的气
I'm still fucking raging with Bert
但到手的钱也很多
It's so much money, though.
我也知道钱不代表一切
And I know that money isn't everything,
但钱能给你买♥♥来时间
but money buys you the time
让你决定你想离这种生活多远
to decide how far away from this life you want to be.
那你加入吗?
So, are you in?
杰姬?
Jackie?
好
Yes.
但一切要听我的 我来决定什么时候撤出
But my foot will be on the pedal, and I am in charge of when we leave
如果她们搞事 我来决定把谁丢下
and who gets left behind if they're misbehavin'
[西语]明白吗?
Enti endes?
干得漂亮
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
我和伯特都办不成的事 你办到了
Well, you did what Bert and I couldn't.
她还是不高兴
She still isn't happy
是啊 但她能从这一票赚的钱
Oh, well, the money she's gonna make from this job
保准让她开心
will put a spring in her step.
下一个问题 在艺术馆分散注意力
So, our next problem - the distraction at the museum.
我们在想办法了
Yeah, we're working on that
有件事我本来不想提
Look, I didn't wanna mention it
因为我们要考虑的已经够多了 但...
cos, you know, we've got enough on our plate, but...
伯特状态很不稳定 -好的
.. Be rt's in a volatile place. - OK.
一公里开外她就能嗅到有人想管她
I mean, she can sense being managed a mile off
所以我们要让她察觉不到
so she has to think that she isn't being.
不然我们就有计划崩塌的风险
else we run the risk of the wheels completely coming off.
谢谢你信任我
Thank you for trusting me.
没什么
It's OK.
走吧
Well, come on.
下午三点
3pm.
对的 没错 我会带着钱到那的
Yeah. That's right. Yeah. Er, I'll be there. With the money
就是这样 乖孩子
That's it. Good boy.
现在你要做的就是待在这里把这个画完
Now all you have to do is stay here... and finish this.
我就快画完了
I'm nearly there.
天呐 比拉尔
Bloody hell, Bilal.
我可不是只有一张漂亮的脸蛋
I'm not just a pretty face.
的确 你是天才少年
No, you're a good'un.
可别在最后关头掉链子
Just don't cock it up at the final hurdle
否则我饶不了你
or I'll batter you.
好了
Right.
那我这就走了
I'm off to see a man about a dog.
哦 挨千刀的 饶了我吧
Oh, for fuck's sake. Fucking spare me.
比拉尔在哪?
Where's Bilal?
你要比拉尔干什么? 你不是要钱的吗?
What do you want Bilal for? I thought you just wanted the money.
我当然想要
I do.
自己过来拿
Come and get it, then.
把袋子放下 然后滚远点
Drop the bag and piss off
行吧
Just...
既然你都跪下了
While you're down there.
干得好 探长
Well done, Detective
我听说手表已经还给佩雷兹先生了
I hear the watch has been returned to Mr Perez
他非常高兴
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表