剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
Hello?
"她不干了"
'She's out.'
那怎么行啊
She can't be.
"那我们怎么办?"
'What the hell are we gonna do?'
我可能要联♥系♥赛琳 再争取一些时间
May be I'll contact Celine, buy some more time.
主动示弱? 不行 我...
And look weak? No. I'll...
"我去完成装置 我去放哨"
'I'll finish the rig, I'll be the lookout
"我都可以"
'whatever it takes.
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, I just...
我们需要你在馆内
We need you on the inside.
"分散注意的人还需要更多 不能更少了"
'If anything, we need more of a distraction, not less.
"但别担心 我会搞定的"
'But don't worry, I'll work it out.'
好吧 那让我去搞定杰姬
Fine. Then let me handle Jackie.
"好的" -好
'Ok.' - OK.
嗨 妈妈
Hiya, Mum.
"比拉尔 你还有多久才能回来啊?"
'How long until you can come home, Bilal?'
不久了 我快完成了
Not long now. I'm nearly finished.
我一干完就坐飞机离开这里
And I'll be on the first flight out of here.
"我可以看看吗?" -当然
'Can I see it?'- Of course.
"她们雇你仿造的是什么玩意儿"
l magine being paid to copy a painting
"哦 比拉尔 太美了"
'Oh, Bilal, it is beautiful.'
是啊 达利的奥妙就在于层层罩染
Yeah, it's all in the glazing with Dali
"得啦 别管什么达利 是你画的!"
Give over. Never mind Dali. You did that!
"比拉尔 只要下定决心你什么都能做成
‘ Bilal, you can do anything you set your mind to.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thanks, Mum.
怎么样
All right?
你给我的表让警♥察♥一直追着我跑
The watch you gave me, the police chased me to question me about it
如果你按我说的把表给了玛丽亚
Well, if you'd have given it to Maria like I asked,
就不会有人追你了
then no-one would chase you anywhere.
如果你没给我一块偷来的表
If you hadn't given me a stolen watch
那我就不会想办法卖♥♥掉
then I wouldn't have been trying to sell...
你以为我是从圣诞拉炮里抽的?
You think I got it out of a Christmas cracker?
我现在回艺术馆太危险
It's too risky for me at the museum right now.
有什么问题吗
What's wrong?
你 你有问题
You. You're what's wrong?
像只丁丁露出来的狗在这儿躲着 不害躁吗?
Hanging around here. You're embarrassing yourself like a dog with its dick out
赶紧回艺术馆
Now get back to the Reina Sofia.
别这么跟我说话 -否则怎样?
Don't talk to me like that. - Or what?
否则我就告诉萨姆你在撒谎
Or I'll let Sam know that you're lying
是吗?
Yeah?
一或者告诉警方 -是吗?
Or the authorities. - Yeah?
那我就告诉警♥察♥我越狱你也有份
Then I'll let the authorities know that you help me lie about cancer.
你看着办
So you knock yourself out
或许是我该打几个电♥话♥
Maybe it's me that should give someone a call.
你要是泄露出去 就回去蹲大牢吧
You do that, you'll end up back in prison.
你他爹的以为我在乎?
You think I give a shit about that?
我告诉你谁蹲大牢会不好受
I tell you someone who wouldn't fare well in prison.
是你
You.
知道吗 里面的人超喜欢前狱警
See, they love ex-screws inside.
想想你进去会多么引人注目
You think about all that lovely attention you'd get
别哭哭啼啼了 回去干活
Stop crying and get back to work.
嘿 你得克制一下了
Hey. You need to rein it in.
什么? -杰姬不干了
What? - Well, Jackie's out,
我们还没人去分散注意力 布拉斯还给我打电♥话♥
we still don't have a distraction and Blas just called.
他想干什么? -警♥察♥盯上他了
What did he want? - The police are on to him.
是啊 我跟他聊过了
Yeah. I spoke to him.
我们不能指望他解决
Well, we can't expect him to manage it.
好吧 你对付杰姬 我来管布拉斯
Yeah, OK, well, you manage Jackie, and I'll manage Blas.
不 你要让我负责所有人
No, you need to let me deal with everyone.
我过得好吗?!
How am I (?)
多谢关心
Cheers for asking (!)
我为了保护朋友跟人打架
I got into a fight defending our mate.
谁来问问我好不好?
I wonder how I am
你说得对 你怎么样了?
You're right. How are you?
我还好
I'm OK.
但我一直都很好 对吧?
But then I'm always OK, aren't I?
好了 我们一起去找布拉斯好吗?
Right, let's go together to sort Blas out, yeah?
好 -走
Yeah. - Right.
你进去后就自信强硬点 嗯?
You go in there and you front it, yeah?
你不会被抓的 因为你根本不知道手表怎么偷的
You don't mess this up cos you can't tell a white lie about a nicked watch.
无论她们说什么 否认否认否认
Whatever they say-deny, deny, deny.
我们在下一条街等你
We'll wait on the next street over.
嗨
Hey
你休息过了吗?
Have you slept?
你受了很大的惊吓
You have had an enormous shock.
他的恢复过程也会很长
And this could be a long road.
我能给的最好建议 就是回家去
The best advice I have is go home and do something -
为你自己做些事 哪怕只有20分钟
even if it's just for 20 minutes - that is just about you.
好吗?
OK?
谢谢你把它带过来
Thankyou for bringing this in
并同意接受问话
and agreeing to this interview
首先 我想说明一点
First of all, I want to clarify one thing
我跑不是因为我有什么要隐瞒的
I didn't run because I had anything to hide
而是因为有警♥察♥追我
I ranbecause I was being chased
我来这是为了配合你们
I'm here to cooperate
你是怎么得到这块表的?
How did you come by the watch?
打牌赢的
A game of cards
我们都不知道彼此的名字和身份
We don't give our names or IDs
我不知道这表是偷的
I didn't know it was stolen
你们可以拿走 但...
You can have it, but
你们不能因为这个抓我
you can't hold me for this
跟你打牌的有女人吗?
Were any of the players women?
没有
No
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为我们在找两个女人 她们跟这个手表的失窃
Because we are looking for two women in connection with the theft
以及一个圣物失窃都有关系
of this watch and a religious relic
这就是你的扑克脸?
Is that your poker face?
没想到你这样都能赢
I'm surprised you won
听着
Look...
我不知道什么女的
I don't know about any women
也不知道她们干了什么
I don't know anything about what they did
但我们打牌的人只有男的
but in this game there were only men
你想拘留我就得先有证据
You have to charge me if you want to keep me here
否则就要放我走
or you have to let me go
但我什么都没做错
but I've done nothing wrong
多谢
Thank you
你需要留下信息 以防我们后续有问题
I'll need your details in case I have further questions
喂?
Hello?
太好了
That's great.
我们一起去 来我家等我
We'll go together. Meet at mine.
杰姬同意见凯特琳了
Jackie's agreed to meet Caitlin.
我送你回去
I'll take you back to the house.
这样就不妨碍你了?
Get out your hair?
她们在找偷表的两个女人
They're looking for two women in connection with the watches.
你们还偷了一个圣物?
And the theft of a holy relic?
她们有特征描述了吗 -看来是有
Did they get a description? - Apparently.
我们这几天要在马德里低调行事
We need to lay low in Madrid for a couple of days,
等这波风头过去再干
do this when there's less heat.
不不不 你要回马德里按原计划行动
No, no, no. You need to go back to Madrid and stick to the plan.
警♥察♥在找你们 你疯了吗?
Police are looking for you. Are you mad?
我们还是要干 -我们已经很近了
We're still doing this. - We're so close.
一定要干成 然后我们就都人间蒸发
We need to make this happen. Then we can all disappear
我觉得我们得分开
I think we should split up.
正合你心意啊
That's convenient.
他刚说了 她们在找两个女人
You just said that there's a description of two women.
我们分开才明智
It makes sense to split up.
而且你也病了 你得为了行动当天好好休息
Also, you're sick. You need to rest to be ready for the big day.
我看你不是想让我休息 而是想我走了你才清净
I don't think you want me to have a rest, you want a rest from me.
我送你回去
I'm taking you back.
不管发生什么 我都告诉你行吧?
I'll keep you informed of everything that happens, OK?
靠
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表