剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
Don't want me falling asleep mid-conversation, do you?
你从哪里搞来这药?
Where did you even get it?
监狱里的药剂师是我的老相识
The chemist in prison was a mate.
我进去后你还接过活吗?
Have you done any jobs since I was away?
没有 -要是有活找上门 你会想接吗?
No. - Would you consider a job if it came up?
不会
No.
那我们的老团伙 你跟他们说了你出来了吗?
Our old contacts, you told them that you're out?
没有 我可不想用我的坏消息扫他们的兴
No. Don't wanna bum anyone out with my bad news
你咋就不激动呢? 你可真淡定
How's your emotions? You're very zen.
十年过去了 人是会变的
It's been ten years. People change.
嗯哼
Hmm.
大家可不是这么说的
So they say.
你这话什么意思?
What's that meant to mean?
就是... 一次是盗 终生是盗
Just... once a con, always a con.
这是世界上最古老的斗牛场之一
One of the oldest bull rings in the world.
野蛮的运动
Barbaric sport.
不 恰恰相反
No, it's the opposite
是我们试图删减野蛮
It's our attempt to sanitise barbarism.
可以说是驯服兽♥性♥
To tame the beast, as it were.
啊关门了 我们明天再来吧
A w, it's shut. We'll have to come back tomorrow.
我想进去 它在我的遗愿清单上
I wanna go in. It's on my bucket list.
不 它不在
No, it isn't.
你怎么知道? 要两脚瞪天的可是我
How do you know? It's my bucket that's been kicked.
你现在想进去是因为你进不去
You wanna go in now cos you can't go in now
我跟你赌一欧你进不了里面
Bet you a euro that you can't get in there.
我不玩这个 我不跟你玩"我跟你赌一欧" 没门
I'm not doing that. I'm not doing " I bet you a euro." No way.
你还没输过一欧元赌注呢
You've never failed a euro bet.
好吧 今天就输一回
Well, today's the day
那像头是假的 我敢说
That's a dummy. I can tell.
无论你想把我拉到什么坑里 我都不想参与
Whatever you're getting us into, I'm not doing it
你刚出狱呢
You've just got out of prison.
是啊 得亏了人道主义关怀
Yeah, on compassionate discharge.
你不用担心我的出狱
You don't worry about my discharge
你是怎么出来的? 符合人道吗?
How's your discharge? I hope that's compassionate.
我们会被抓的!
We'll get caught!
那就确保我们不会被抓
So then make sure we don't.
这么说吧 你可以在我死后回到这里
Look, you can come back here when I'm gone,
然后你将记起我们争论着
and you can remember the time that we argued
要不要闯进斗牛场
about not breaking into the bullring.
或者你可以记起我们闯进了斗牛场 并且没被抓
or you can remember the time that we got into the bullring undetected
你选哪个?
So which is it gonna be?
好吧
Fine.
呃...
Eh...
我刚看到有个男人偷了一个女人的包
I've just seen a man steal a woman's bag near the bullring
就在斗牛场附近的主街道上
on the main street, where the pharmacy is
啊
Ugh!
走了
Go.
通常你出来喝酒不会带这玩意吧
It's not the usual sort of thing you bring out to drinks
我走到哪都带着
I take it everywhere with me.
好了 给我把风去
Right, well, keep a look out, then.
哦 我进去了
Ooh, I'm in.
这个 就是为什么他们假装这里有监控
This is why they pretend it's alarmed.
这里可不只是个用来刺杀牛的赛场
It's not just a dust bowl for spearing cattle
不 这件铠甲是伟大的弗朗西斯科·罗梅罗穿过的
No, this was worn by the great Francisco Romero
有三百年历史了
300 years ago.
是他为斗牛引入了红披风
He introduced the red cape to bull-fighting.
这套衣服可值钱了
This little get-up is worth an arm and a leg
哦 你现在成斗牛专家了?
Oh! Big bull-fighting expert now?
不 我只是在读牌子
No, I was reading the plaque.
刺杀公牛
The killing of the bul...
那个过程可不迅速
It's not quick.
很慢
It's slow.
第一根矛插在这里 插♥进♥肋骨间
And the first bande rilla goes in here, in the ribs,
然后再插入更多的矛
and then three more spears are fired.
让牛失去行动力 撕裂牛的肌肉
Disables the bull, tears at the muscle
在它活着时候把它击垮
breaks him down while he's alive.
天杀的 -你还好吗?
Fuck. - You OK?
等我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
我要去趟厕所
I've gotta find the loo.
嘿
Hey.
嘿你 还好吗? 你去了好久 -是啊
Hey, you Ok? You've been ages. - Yeah.
还好
Fine.
哦嚯!
Oh!
哦 天哪
Oh, man.
来 来 来!
Oggy, oggy, oggy!
哎 哎 哎!
Oi, oi, oi!
呦-哒-哩-嘿-嚯!
Yodel-ay, yodel-ay, yodel-ay-hee-hoo!
现在干什么?
Now what?
为什么总要问"什么"?
Why's there always gotta be a "what "?
好吧
All right.
你是要...?
What are you...?
来 冲向我
Charge me.
我才不会冲进你那超大号♥文胸里
I'm not charging you in your massive lady bra.
来啊 来啊!
Yeah, go on!
冲向我 -我去你的!
Charge me. - Piss off!
哦嘞!
Ole!
干嘛啊这是?
What are you doing?
你为什么不来监狱里看望我?
Why didn't you come and visit me in prison?
你跟我说不要去的
You told me not to.
我说的是"等风头过去"
I said, " Let the dust settle."
我是指几个月后来见我 而不是十年
I meant a couple of months, not ten years.
我确实...
I did...
想过去看你 但我搁太久了
... want to, but I'd left it too long.
之后...
And then...
我很愧疚你入狱了而我没有 -是吗?
I felt so bad that you'd been sent down and I hadn't. - Yeah?
诶 靠
'Ey! F...
来吧 冲向我
Come on. Charge me.
来吧
Come on.
来玩个游戏嘛
Come on, play the game
我不玩游戏 伯特
don't play games, Bert.
不 你玩的 哦 来嘛
Yes, you do. Oh, go on.
嘿!
Hey!
你们在搞什么?
What are you doing here?
嘿 站住!
Hey, stop!
完了!
Shit!
嘿!
Hey!
站住!
Parar!
嘿
Hey!
你个麻烦精 别再搞出这种事来!
You're a dick. Don't ever do that again!
抱歉 我忘了你那个.. -不用抱歉 我懂了
Sorry, I forgot that you were... - No, it's fine. I get it
你上一回做这种事是什么时候?
When's the last time you did anything like that?
小小的入室偷窃都不干了?
Not even a little break-and-enter?
就不怀念血液沸腾吗? -不
Just to get the blood pumping? - No.
你需要记起你是什么样的 -我知道我是什么样的
You need to remember who you are. - I know who I am.
是啊 你一点都不有趣了
Yeah. You're no fun any more.
嗯
Erm
我们刚检查过了 似乎没有遗失任何东西
We've just checked and don't think anything was taken
有人偷走了一套价值边城的斗牛士服装
Someone has stolen a priceless matador costume
并换上了那件廉价的玩意儿
and they've replaced it with that cheap thing
嗯
Hm?
眼放光点 警探
Keep up detective
抱歉 -嗯嗯
i Per don. - Mm-hm.
你居然看艺术?
Art?
是的 这是我的新爱好
Yeah, it's my new thing.
我想说一些事
There's something I need to say.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
抱歉什么?
For what?
抱歉我没去看你
For not coming to see you.
我不该那样的
And it's not OK.
我不需要你愧疚 萨姆
I don't need your guilt, Sam.
我们许过承诺 要是我们中有一人被抓了
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表