剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
很抱歉 我们得往安全处撤离
I'm so sorry, we have to evacuate
我们不能待在这儿
We can't be here
这里很危险
It's dangerous
别 先生
Sir, no!
哦 糟了
Oh, shit
好了 请稍等一会儿
Okay, one moment please
姑娘们 你们出来了吗?
Girls, are you out of there yet?
迪根要回酒店了
Deegs is heading back into the hotel.
"糟了 我们没时间了"
Shit. We're out of time.
" B计划 所有人 各就各位"
'Plan B, everyone. Get into position.
收到 -收到
Copy that. -Copy that
凯特琳? -别管她 别搞砸了
Caitlin? - Leave her. Don't blow it.
你让我白跑了一趟 -我很抱歉 先生
You sent me on a wild goose chase. - I am so sorry, sir.
他们把车牌号♥搞混了
There was a mix-up with the number plates.
要不来一杯? -你说什么?
Join me for a drink? - You what?
喝一杯...先生
A drink... sir.
我请客作为谢罪
On the house. As a way of apology.
什么 跟你吗?
What, with you?
你的口音... 非常性感
Your accent is... It's very sexy.
你是法国人吗?
Are you French?
不不 我是英国人
No. No, I'm English.
先生
Sir
我们想麻烦您看个东西
Can we show you something?
快 快走!
Come on, then!
凯特琳 我们安全吗? 天!
Caitlin, are we clear? Shit!
我真的有点渴了
I'm really quite thirsty.
那么 来一杯?
So, that drink?
下一次吧 亲爱的
Another time, darling
非常主动 我喜欢 等下我就去找你
Very forward. I like i t. I'll find you later.
他要进去了 我偷了他的枪 我有个主意
He's coming in, and I sto le his gun. I've got an idea.
警♥察♥
Policia.
喂!
Oi!
比拉尔!
Bilal!
啊! 我就知道!
Argh! I fucking knew it!
快点啊
Come on.
就是她们
That's them.
等等! 我们这是干什么?
Wait! What are we doing?
他会追过来的 我们得...
He'll catch up. We need to...
我们得去一楼
We need to go to the ground floor!
我知道我在干什么! 快跟上
I know what I'm doing! Come on.
萨姆 伯特 他离我们太近了
S am, Bert, he's too close behind us.
"我们需要你们" -好的 杰姬 几楼?
'We need you.'- OK, Jackie. What floor?
"五 五楼"
'Five. Floor five.'
啊 该死 -比比谁快!
Ah, shit. - Race you!
我们现在下来了 左边 左边!
We're coming down now. Left! Left!
走 走 走!
Go, go, go!
喂!
Oi!
走 走 走!
Go, go, go!
靠!
Shit!
你是卡尔·迪根?
Carl Deegan?
我们要跟你聊聊今下午早些时候的一起枪击案
We want to talk to you about a shooting earlier this afternoon.
我们收到匿名电♥话♥ 需要搜一下你的车
We've had an anonymous tip-off. We need to search your car.
你干什么吃的!
One fucking job!
请跟我们来 走吧
Come with us. Come on, then.
哇喔!
Whoo!
这也太疯狂了! -你可真是个大♥麻♥烦!
That was mad! - You're a bleeding liability!
不过你可没惹麻烦 偷了枪还栽赃了一手
You're not, though - nicking the gun and planting it.
走 快点!
Come on!
我们不知道警♥察♥能扣留他多久
We don't know how long the police will keep him,
而且别♥墅♥已经暴露了
and the villa's been compromised
所以你得在这里呆上一阵子
so you're gonna have to stay here for a bit.
哎 有这地方我已经满足了
Aye, this'll do for me.
你还好吗? -还好
You OK? - Yeah.
今天真是刺♥激♥啊 不是么?
Today were full-on, weren't it?
嗯 就没无聊过
Well, never a dull moment
谢谢你们救我出来
Thank you for coming and getting me.
我知道你们需要我 但这感觉...
I know you need me, but... it were just...
真好
... nice.
好了 来吧
Right, come on.
喔!
Whoo!
敬团队合作!
Teamwork!
我能说几句吗?
Can I just say something?
哦 天呐
Oh, Jesus.
虽然我不习惯发表演讲
Unaccustomed a s I am to public speaking.
当你俩找上门来... 我想...
When you came knocking... I thought...
"哦 活见鬼啦 又是这两人!"
" Oh, bloody hell, not these two!
我知道我们有过一段有说有笑的日子
I know we've had a laugh, back in the day,
但你俩以前也没少惹麻烦
but you were no stranger to getting on these fellas.
啊~哦!
Oi-oi!
我当时想 生活的车轮已经滚滚向前了
I was thinking that... life had moved on.
它在向前 只是把我落下了
I mean, it had moved on, it just moved on without me,
我陷在了泥潭里
and I was in a rut.
而你们给了我...
And you have given me...
用你们官方的术语来说 是"给我屁♥股♥来了狠狠一脚"
I think the official terminology is "a massive kick up the arse "
我真的兴奋极了!
And I am so here for it.
干杯! -为那一脚干杯!
Cheers! - I'll drink to that.
你们这群可爱鬼! -干杯!
You lovely lot! - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
哦 我能再加一句吗
Oh, and can I just say,
等那笔钱到了我口袋里
when that money's in my back pocket,
你们就再也见不到我了
you won't see me for dust.
喔嚯!
Whooo!
我不会跳舞啊 真的不会
I can't dance. I can't.
她们喝上头了
They're pissed.
嗯 你是对的
Well... you were right
至少在这方面
On this, at least.
你是指凯特琳很像你?
What, Caitlin being like you?
是的 但我不想让她像我 不是吗?
Yeah, but I don't want her to be like me, do I?
为什么不? 我觉得你棒极了
Why not? I think you're fucking great.
还有什么我需要知道的吗?
Is there anything else I need to know?
你还对我隐瞒了什么吗?
Anything you've kept from me?
没了
Nothing.
我对天发誓 我是真心的
Brownie's honour. I mean it.
嗯 好的 很好
Hm, OK, good.
你可以把衣服从行李箱里拿出来了
Guess you can unpack your bags.
那么
So...
我算是入伙了?
... am I in?
嗯 你还没出局
Well, you're not out
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
你今天表现得非常好 -嗯 我知道
You did really good today. - Yeah, I know.
那么你觉得明天我们该做什么?
So, what do you think we should do tomorrow?
现在只剩我和你了 孩子
It's just me and you, then, kid.
我要开工了 -我也是
I'm working. - Me too
是啊 我们要你加快进度了
Yeah, you are. We need you to crack on.
你干什么? 我跟你说了 你不能随便出现在这里
What you doing? I told you, you can't just turn up here.
你说了 但我对你没说的更感兴趣
You did, but I'm more interested in what you're not telling me.
为什么要开派对?
Why the party?
只是朋友间小聚一场
It's just a little gathering of friends.
而你就不邀请你的老朋友?
Yet you don't invite your old ones?
你们干了什么好事又不叫我
Something going on, you're freezing me out.
你没那么缠人的时候可有趣多了
You were so much more fun when you were less needy.
是我让你有了今天
I made all of this possible
我曾是你最重要的人
I was your number one,
现在你觉得可以随便对我呼来喝去吗?
now you think you can tell me when to come and go?
不 我觉得我可以叫你来 然后让你滚蛋
No. I think I can make you come, and then you go.
够了 拜拜
OK. Bye-bye.
拜拜? 所以你确实在利用我?
Bye-bye? So you did use me?
你干什么?
What you doing?
啊!
Argh!
靠! 你在干什么?
Shit! What you doing?
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表