剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
Getting any sleep?
不怎么好
Not much
她总是要吃奶
She's always hungry
等她安静了 另一个一岁半的又开始了
When she's quiet, the eighteen month old starts
她要上日托班
she's in day care
两个年龄差这么小 真辛苦啊
That's such a small gap. You poor girl
"她到底在哪?"
'Where is she?'
我进来了
I'm in.
"布拉斯 锁定泰克小姐 203房♥"
'Blas, get your eyes on Miss Take, Room 203.
"接头成功 我现在去《自♥慰♥者》房♥间"
'Contact made. Heading to the Masturbator.
我的姑娘们就位了
My girls are in place.
"漂亮 等我指令再行动 指令是手♥淫♥者"
'Beautiful. We'll go on the command, " Wanker."'
为什么叫这个?
Why " Wanker "?
"想想啊 我们偷的是什么?"
'Think about it. What are we nicking?'
真是像空袭一样低调
Subtle as an air-raid.
哟 看看是谁来了?
Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes?
总要有人确保你没有麻烦
Someone had to make sure you didn't get into any trouble.
目前房♥间里大约20人
Currently around 20 people in the room.
门口没有排队 人流量平稳
SEGUR IDA No queues reported at the door. Maintaining steady footfall.
我已申请换班
I've requested change over.
下一个保安来了
Here's the police guard now.
兄弟还好吗?
很好很好
-那交给你了 -没问题
好 泰克小姐已就位
OK, Miss Take is in place
布拉斯在去保安室的路上
and Blas is heading to the security room.
我们时间快到了
We are running to time.
凯特琳在一层 正在去电梯
Caitlin's on floor 1. She is heading to the lift.
靠 工作人员
Shit. Museum staff.
"我怎么办?"
'What do I do?'
"按计划行事 跟着他们进去"
'Stick to the plan. Follow them in.'
抱歉 小姐 这是货梯 参观者不能进来
I'm sorry miss, this is the service lift. The public aren't allowed in here
有人引导我来这里的
I was directed this way
客梯故障了
The public lift is broken
不坐这个我没法去画廊
and without this lift I can't access the galleries
"所有人待命"
'Everybody stand by.'
借过 -好的
Permiso. - Gracias.
两分钟 大家待命
Two minutes, standing by.
你还好吧?
You Ok?
她很好
She's fine.
你说话不用动嘴唇吗 -我没事
You said that without moving your lips. - I'm good
好我现在去保安室
OK. Heading to security now.
"收到 凯特琳 婴儿怎么样?"
'Copy that. Caitlin, how's the baby?'
"正在测试"
Testing now.'
你做姥姥肯定很可爱 看看你那下垂的屁♥股♥
You make a lovely grandma. You've got the saggy arse for it.
闭嘴吧你
Oh, just shut up.
"泰克小姐 准备好了吗?" -准备好了
'Miss Take, are you ready to go?'- Ready.
固定摄像头
It's a fixed lens.
只能拍到电梯外两米范围
Only captures the first two metres outside the lift.
我们好了
We're clear.
"好 姑娘们 摄像头拍不到你们"
'All right, girls, you are out of vision.'
"凯特琳已就位 婴儿开始哭了"
'Caitlin's in place and baby crying.
嘿 大家怎么样了?
Hey, what's going on here?
让头儿发现的话有你们好看
The boss will have your bollocks for that!
别再说我从来不带礼物了
Don't say I never bring you presents
你在这上班我快要吃成个幸福的傻胖子了
I'll be fat as a happy fool with you working here
布拉斯
Blas.
他想干嘛?
What does he want?
"布拉斯! 怎么回事?"
'What's happening? Blas!'
靠 有人把布拉斯叫出去了
Fuck! Blas has been taken out of the security room.
他没法换录像了
He can't swap the feed.
行吧
Right.
所有人原地待命
Everyone, hold your positions.
怎么回事?
What the hell's going on?
"等我的指令"
'Just wait for my command.'
布拉斯 不管你要干什么
Blas, whatever you need to do
都给我回屋去
get back in that room.
那次我家里有急事 不会再发生了
Won't happen again, it was a family emergency
少废话 你现在就回去!
Cut the crap. I'll send you down there right now!
"原地待命"
'Hold positions.
那家伙有病吧? 疯了吧
That guy, what's wrong with him?
那家伙有病吧? 疯了吧
That guy, what's wrong with him?
真是难搞 我不就是休一天假吗
He's such a ball buster, I had a day off
我看看这个 看着不错
Let's see, this one looks good I think?
我看他也该歇一天了
He needs to take a day off too
"布拉斯 怎么回事?"
'Blas, what's happening?'
"那人说什么了?"
'What did he say?
好 录像换好了
OK, feed swapped.
所有人可以继续了
Everyone free to move on.
我们有麻烦了
'We have a problem.
"头儿要在3点换掉装货区那个白♥痴♥"
'The boss is changing the idiot in the loading bay at three o'clock.'
那我们只剩下七分半钟了!
That only leaves us seven-and-a -half minutes!
我们可以从正门出去吗?
'Can we go out through the front?'
不 按原计划 保持镇定 我们可以的
'No, stick to the plan. Stay calm. We can do this.
"好了 女士们 舞台交给你们"
'All right, then, ladies. Over to you.'
(向导)这里是克劳德·莫奈的藏品...
Here we have the Claude Monet collection, and...
手♥淫♥者!
Wanker!
行动
Go.
不好意思
Excuse me
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
抱歉 小姐 你不能坐在这
I'm sorry miss, you can't sit there
我要给他喂奶
I just need to feed him.
你不能在这里喂
You can't do this in here.
能给我点隐私空间吗?
Could you give me some privacy, please?
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
"起作用了"
'lt's working.'
人们开始聚集了 好戏开始
People are gathering. It's showtime.
"热爱艺术的人们 都过来"
'Gather round, art lovers!'
你们的双手沾满鲜血
You have blood on your hands.
你们不知道自己欣赏的艺术有什么历史
If you don't know the history of the art that you're consuming,
墙上挂着的是女人的生命
these women's lives are on these walls
而你们只知道画画的那些男人
and yet all we know about are the men who painted them.
这幅画 一位著名画家凭它赚得盆满钵满
This i picture here, a famous artist was paid handsomely for this,
但他却用性工作者当模特 一分钱都没给她们
and yet he used sex workers as his models and paid them nothing.
一分都没有!
Nothing!
真是可耻! -说的对!
Shame! - Whoo!
可耻!
Shame!
发生什么了?
What's going on there?
别又是来抗♥议♥的吧
Not another protest
203 房♥间有个女人
There's a woman in gallery room 203
不知道是搞艺术还是什么 看起来很疯
I don't know if it's art, she's mad, or what
不管怎样 不能再上一次头条了
We can't have another Guernica, whatever this is
我们得疏散人群 把她弄出去
we minimise disruption and get her out
所有空闲的保安 前往203房♥间
All available security to gallery room 203
有聚众闹事的
There's a disturbance
"布拉斯下去了"
'Blas is on his way down.
我们有个母婴室
We have an area for ladies to feed.
好吧 带我过去
OK, fine. Show me this room.
好的 请跟我来
OK, just follow me, please.
.. 这才有了今天的艺术!
.. and the art was made possible!
但这些女人远远不如这些画有名
These women are not nearly as famous as the paintings they posed for.
"凯特琳跟保安走了"
'Caitlin's on the move with the guard.
"布拉斯正准备行动"
'Blas is about to get to work.'
哦 她可真是享受啊
Oh, she's having a lovely time.
"姑娘们 就位吧 时间很紧"
'Girls, get in position. This is gonna be tight.'
你对你保护的艺术了解多少?
How much do you know about the art that you're protecting?
"6分33秒"
'Six minutes, 33 seconds.'
画家用工厂工人当模特
This artist used factory workers as his models.
他上一幅画卖♥♥了一百万多欧
His last sale was for over one million euros.
哦!
Oh!
而给他灵感的模特只得到了当天的伙食
The muses were just given food on the day.
但是 亲爱的 画得很美哦
Still, pretty pictures, darling.
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表