剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
呃 他跟我们是一伙的
Er, he's with us.
小心驶得万年船
Can't be too careful.
好了? -好了
Yeah. - Yeah.
干得漂亮
Well done.
那么钱呢?
So, where's the money?
别这么猴急嘛
Keep your bra on.
都在这了 全是无记号♥钞票 按我们商量的分好了
It's all there in unmarked bills, divided up as we agreed.
你说到做到 而且非常准时
You did what you said you'd do when you said you'd do it.
我很佩服
I'm impressed.
我之前对你俩有所怀疑 但我现在收回
I had my doubts about you two, but I take it back.
啊
Yeah.
很高兴跟你们合作
It's good doing business with you.
别惹麻烦哈 -好
Keep your noses clean. - Yeah.
好
Yeah.
好极了!
Yes! Ah!
把钱给我看看!
Show me the money!
嗷!
Oof!
嘻嘻!
Hee-hee!
太棒了!
Yes!
罗贝塔 谢谢你
Roberta, thank you.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
那么 你打算去哪?
So, where to now?
马特奥包了游艇 我们走到哪算哪
Mateo's chartered the yacht, so wherever the wind takes us.
是吗? 你不晕船吗?
Yeah? How's your sea legs?
我好着呢 亲爱的
Fabulous, darling.
保重
Take care.
好了
Right.
那么 我就先走了 丫头们
So... that's me, putas.
杰姬 你要去哪里?
Where you heading, Jackie?
怎么 我才不会告诉你们
What, like I'm telling you,
不然你们这对瘟神又不知什么时候冒出来 我才不呢
so you can tip up like a couple of bad pennies? Uh-uh.
拜拜
See you.
喔!
Whoo!
我早就说了 我靠得住嘛
Told you I was a safe bet.
我可不敢说"靠得住"
Wouldn't say safe.
好了 回到你那 拿到证件 然后
Right, then, back to yours, get the IDs, and..
然后我们就可以永不相见了
And then we never have to see each other again.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
撒泡尿 你想看看吗?
For a piss. Wanna watch?
钥匙!
Keys!
好的 等我们回去 拿上所有钱
OK, when we get back, we take all of the money
然后就离开 一起开始新生活
and we leave, start a new life together.
不带伯特吗?
Without Bert?
她手里有钱就能找到我们
If she has the financial means to find us,
那样我们就永远摆脱不了她了
we will never be free of her.
这一票干成了 她正得意呢
The job worked out, so she's high on it.
但她不会收手的 除非我们都进大牢或者死了
But she won't stop until we all end up in prison, or dead.
她就是这副德性
It's just how she operates.
你跟我一起走吗?
Are you with me?
杰姬
Jackie.
床底下有袜子和内衣 还有两万块钱 宝贝
Socks and undies... and 20 grand under your bed, kid.
够你跑到拉斯维加斯了
That'll get you to Vegas.
袜...
Sss...
2...
Twe...
什么?
What?
刚收到一条匿名来电
We've just had an anonymous tip off
有个我们在查的女人涉嫌一起谋杀
one of the women we were searching for has just been linked to a murder
玛莎·塞缪尔斯 跟罗贝塔·曼奇尼住在一起
Martha Samuels, she lives with Roberta Mancini
你们待着 我去拿证件
Stay here. I'll get the IDs.
警♥察♥在路上了
The police are on their way.
你报了警?
You called them?
听我说 你必须听我说
Listen to me. You need to hear this.
她当年抛弃了你
She gave you away.
她丝毫没有犹豫就抛弃了你
She had no qualms about giving you up
不管她是怎么跟你解释的
no matter what she tells you.
她说你是个骗子 不能相信你说的话
She says that you're a liar and that you can't be trusted.
是吗?
Yeah?
她有没有说是她害我坐的牢?
Did she tell you that she's the reason why I ended up inside?
她戴了窃听器 凯特琳
She wore a wire, Caitlin.
她害我在监狱里待了这么久
She put me in prison for years.
她一直在操控你
She's manipulated you,
从与你相认那天起 她就没对你说真话
and she's lied to you ever since the day that she first met you.
这就是你想要的生活吗?
Is that the kind of life you want, huh?
你永远不清楚她的真实意图
Because you will never know where you are with her.
我又怎么知道你的意图?
How do I know where I stand with you?
是我找到了你
I looked out for you.
是我看到了你的潜力
It was me that saw your potential.
但现在你得跟我走
but you have to come with me now.
我要下车了
I'm gonna get out of the car.
我说走 你也跟着走
And when I say so, you go too.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
下车 伯特 你的钱留下
Get out of the car, Bert, and leave your money.
你想干什么 凯特琳?
What do you think you're doing, Caitlin?
我可没开玩笑 伯特
I'm not fucking around, Bert.
把包放下
Drop the bag.
敢耍花招我就一枪崩了你
One funny move and I'll blow your brains out
你干什么? -给我滚进去!
What you doing? - Get the fuck inside now!
怎么回事? -滚进车♥库♥ 你们两个
What the hell happened? - In the lock-up, both of you.
马上! 别想耍我 -嘿
Now! No stupid moves. - Hey.
靠!
Fuck!
进去 伯特!
Now, Bert.
靠! -进去!
Fuck! - Now!
我是动真格的
I mean it.
凯特琳
Caitlin!
钱我要带走
I'm taking the money.
钱不算什么 我的钱都归你
The money doesn't matter. You can have mine.
钱永远是最重要的 -在你我之间不是
The money always matters. - I mean, between me and you.
你又不是我妈
You are not my mother.
胎记是假的
The birthmark's not real.
什么?
What?
我听说伯特在监狱里找她朋友的女儿
I heard that Bert was looking for her friend's daughter in prison
听谁说的? -你觉得呢? 我自有门路
How? - How do you think? I have my contacts
你个蠢丫头
You stupid little girl.
很好笑是吧 伯特?
Funny, is it, Bert?
对你来说一切都是游戏
Everything is just a game to you.
那我呢?
And what about me?
得了 萨姆 你们俩...
Come on, now, Sam, you two...
你俩真的是活该在一起
You deserve each other.
你俩都太可怜了
You're both pathetic.
给我进去
Get inside now.
凯特琳! -我不叫凯特琳 你们俩个蠢货!
Caitlin! - My name isn't Caitlin, you fucking idiot!
你到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
警♥察♥到这里要多久 伯特? 我好像听到她们来了
How long till the police get here, Bert? I think I hear them.
回头见 贱♥人♥们 -你个死丫头!
See you later, put as. - You little shit!
你报了警?
You called the police?
是的
Yeah.
不管你叫什么鬼
Fuck whatever your name is,
我掘地三尺也要找到你 让你吃不了兜着走
I'm gonna hunt you down and fuck you over so badly.
我就知道你会出♥卖♥♥♥我 你就是这德性
I knew you'd screw me over. This is what you do.
我们得赶紧离开这
We need to get out of here.
你怎么就没看出来?
How could you not see?
是你引狼入室的!
You brought that into our lives!
如果不是你一心想复仇 我们才不会落到这里
If you weren't so hell-bent on revenge, we wouldn't be here.
是吗? 如果你没被她迷得团团转
Yeah? And if you hadn't been so bowled over by her
你早就该发现她根本不是你那该死的女儿!
you might have noticed that that wasn't your fucking daughter!
保持警惕 她们可能有武器
Stay alert, they might be armed
没有看到车辆
No sign of a vehicle
搜查所有地方
Search everywhere
我靠 -你跟警♥察♥说什么了?
Oh, shit. - What did you say to the police?
你把这一票说出去了? -没有 我没说!
Did you tell them about the job? - No, I didn't... No!
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表