剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
Because they thought God might strike them down?
一次可以解释 但两次?
Once, but twice?
我们来看看这之间有没有联♥系♥
So let'ssee if the thefts are linked
需要去查每一个有大规模盗窃前科的人
We need to look at anyone with a history of audacious thefts
以及需要快速赚一笔的在案诈骗犯
Any known con artists with a record who might need to make a quick buck?
总之 看到任何可疑的人 马上去敲门
If someone grabs your attention, start knocking on doors
没问题
Perfect
那儿 就在后面
There, he's at the back.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hey. Pleased to meet you.
玛莎·塞缪尔斯 朋友都叫我萨姆
Martha Samuels, Sam to my friends.
那么 萨姆是吧
Well, " Sam to my friends...
你迟到了
... you're late.
是 我们很抱歉
Yeah, I know, we're really sorry.
得去处理点急事
We had something important to attend to.
医院那边的事? -不
Not a hospital thing? - No
能大赚一笔的那种事
A make-us-a -lot-of-money thing.
嘿 迟到这事我们已经道过歉了
Look, we've said we're sorry for being late.
拜托别走 我们再请你喝一杯
Come on. Please, stay. We'll get you another drink.
是啊 别走 我们很需要你
Yeah. Please, stay. Look, we need you.
那你们得先给预付款
I'm going to need an advance.
这周之内能给你五千
We can get you 5, ooo before the end of the week
剩下的完事了之后再给
The rest is payable when the job's finished.
我不吃这套
Doesn't work for me
我猜她还没告诉你吧
You know, I bet she still has n't told you.
伊莎贝拉 她的狱友
About Isabella... her cell-mate.
怎么? 刺♥激♥她偷画的那位?
What? The person she got the idea for the job from?
你就不担心她发现?
You're not worried about her finding out?
你觉得她发现得了?
She won't find out, will she?
说吧 你们的计划
Go on, tell me more.
你好 - 你好
Hola. - Hola.
我是路易斯警官
I'm Inspector Luis Sanchez
我想找罗贝塔·曼尼奇 记录显示她出狱后到了这里
I'm looking for Roberta Mancini. She was released to this address
她得了癌症 病得很重
She's very sick with cancer
现在正在医院里就诊
she's a ta hospital appointment right now
我可以告诉她你来过
I can tell her that you called
不用了 只是例行检查
It was just a routine check
非常抱歉 打扰了
my apologies for disturbing you
没关系的 非常感谢
No problem at all. Thank you so much
警♥察♥盯上我了吗? 我们被发现了吗?
Are the police on to me? Are they on to us?
事态已经失控了 太危险了 我不干了
This is getting out of hand. It's too risky. I'm done.
冷静!
Calm down!
你现在要做的是回到房♥间画完你的画
You need to go inside and finish the painting,
然后你就能回家了
and then you can go home.
相信她们好吗?
OK? You just need to trust them.
她们自己都不能相互信任
Oh, they can't even trust each other.
我看见她们两个在泳池里大打出手
I saw them battering each other in the pool, proper fist fight
野蛮得和野兽没两样
Bloody wild animals, the pair of them.
好了
OK.
用鼻子深呼吸 好吗?
Just breathe through your nose, OK?
对了
Yeah.
深呼吸
Keep breathing.
我们在找一个安保人员
Look, we're looking for someone who works in security,
要档案干净的
with an unblemished record,
可以打入索菲亚艺术馆内部
who can get a job at the Reina Sofia
给我们通风报信
and feed us information about their new security.
她还怪可爱的
She's cute, right?
是的 很可爱
Oh, yeah, she's cute.
但你要再这样 她会把你的胳膊扯下来塞进屁♥眼♥里
But if you keep trying her, she'll pull your arm off and shove it up your arse
哦!
Oh!
这样吧
Here's the deal.
事成之后 给你十万欧元
We'll pay you 100,000 euros on completion of the job
你们到底要从艺术馆里偷什么?
And what is it exactly you're taking from the Rein a Sofia?
行吧
Muy bien.
三十万
Three hundred.
二十万 不成就滚蛋吧
Two hundred. Are you in or are you out?
成交
I'm in.
还好吗?
Everything OK?
嗯-嗯
Mm-mm.
你们的画师要崩溃了
Your painter is having a meltdown.
什么?
What?
早些时候来了个条子
A policeman came round earlier.
找我的? -不 找伯特的
to talk to me? - No, to talk to Bert.
我把他打发走了
I got rid of him.
他说什么了?
What did he say?
他说只是例行检查
He said it was a routine check,
我告诉他伯特病得很重
and I told him that Bert was very sick
去医院看医生了
and she had a hospital appointment to attend to
哦... 好
OK, good. Er...
咱们别跟她提起这事了
.. let's not bother her with this.
别找事 比拉尔
Don't take the piss, Bilal.
我们这么千辛万苦把你救回来
We did a full kidnap and rescue on you.
不如你就好好完成我雇你干的活?
So how about you finish the job I've employed you to do.
好了 拿好你的球 回画架去继续画你的画
Now you take your balls, get back to that easel, crack on.
如何?
All right?
别这么丧嘛
And cheer up.
布拉斯?
Blas?
好 谢谢 你告诉我
All right. Thanks for letting me know.
他明天去艺术馆面试
He's got an interview tomorrow at the museum.
准备动用他的三寸不烂之舌
He'll talk his way into that.
那儿急需人手 这人现在都要飘上天了
They're desperate, and he's absolutely bubbling
好 -等他搞定了 我们去趟马德里
Great. - When he's in, let's get to Madrid.
看看人流量如何 顺便踩个点
We'll assess the crowds, be in the space.
我也去
I'll come too.
不 你待在这
No. You stay here.
对 你留下对我们更有帮助
Yeah, it's far more useful if you stay here
帮我们盯着比拉尔和杰姬
and keep your eye on Bilal and Jackie
嘿 这对她很重要
Look... she needs this.
说不定哪天她就看不见明天的太阳了
We don't know how long she has.
你来看好家
You hold the fort here.
等事办完了 我们有大把时间在一起
We can have all the time in the world together when this is done
来吧 我们需要新计划
So, we need a new plan.
晚上进去是彻底没戏了
And the night is completely out
所以我们只能白天进去
That means we have to go in during the day
所以我们得好好利用人群
and use the crowds to our advantage.
好消息是画预计这周就能搞定
The good news is the painting's on track for being finished in a week
所以出了什么差错 我们也有时间应对
which gives us ample time for any last-minute adjustments.
杰姬正在想办法把假画顺进去 再调包
Jackie's designing a rig to get the fake in, ready for the swap
并设法在最快的时间内
Working on making it as fast as possible,
用干♥扰♥器♥屏蔽磁锁
using disruptors to block the magnetic locks
我们还没想到如何转移人们的注意力
What we don't have is a diversion.
怎样才能控制好人群?
How do we control the crowd?
这还不清楚 但运气好的话
We don't know yet, but hopefully our inside man
我们的内应能搞定权限和监控
will give us access to security and the museum cameras.
撤退方案还没想好 但凯特琳偷了辆货车
We still need an exit strategy, but Caitlin's nicked a van.
我们可以假装是工作人员 从装货口混进去
We'll get access to the loading bay, and we'll go in as service workers
计划的雏形有了
So, that's half a plan.
还不赖吧?
What do you think?
确实不赖 但细节还要完善
I'd say we're getting there, but a lot to work out.
准备出发 宝贝 打包好你的内♥裤♥
Buckle up, buttercup, and pack your knickers.
我们要去马德里啦
We are off to Madrid.
《自♥慰♥者》已被列入名单
The Masturbator is on a list of paintings
享受全天候一对一的安保待遇
which have been given 24 7 one-to-one security.
这是政♥府♥命令
Government's orders.
由于《格尔尼卡》暂不对外开放 《自♥慰♥者》的游客是最多的
As the Guernica room is closed, the Masturbator has the most footfall.
好吧说实话 如果自♥慰♥者放我房♥间里
Well, I'll be honest, if I had a masturbator room,
我每天都站它面前欣赏
that'd get a lot of footfall an'all.
最多能进多少人?
Maximum numbers?
没有正式规定 但如果我们觉得人多
Nothing official, but if it feels like it's getting crowded
可以关闭入口
we can stop people entering.
《格尔尼卡》就在隔壁 所以没办法
'Doesn't help that the Guernica is in the same space,
房♥间都是相通的 确实多了很多游客
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表