剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
Wait until she's gone. Then we do it
我们可以拿到更大的分成
We'll get a larger cut.
不行
No.
这是她临终愿望
It's her dying wish.
还是那么感情用事
Still sentimental.
只要把握好机会 你照样能拿到
Well, play your cards right, you might get it anyway.
她总是会对你心软
She always had a soft spot for you.
那么 你干不干?
So, are you in?
我能信任你吗?
Can I trust you?
你能多么信任伯特就能多么信任我
Well, as much as anyone can trust Bert
我问的不是这个
That's not what I asked.
我能信任你吗?
Can I trust YOU?
嘿嘿! 他坐上飞机了吗?
Oi-oi. did he get on his plane?
坐上了
Yeah.
而且现在杰姬也回来了 我们能成的 -嘿
And now that we've got Jackie back on our side, we're winning. - Hey.
别生气 但我请了某人来搭把手
Don't get mad, but I've invited someone to help lighten the load.
罗贝塔
Roberta.
不 绝对不行 我不想她插手
No. Absolutely not. I don't want her involved.
是你一开始就想叫她的
You wanted her here in the first place
现在不想了
Yeah, now I don't.
但让凯特琳一个人分散注意力不够
Well, Caitlin can't be the only distraction. It won't be big enough.
还有什么比我更能吸引目光的?
And what is more distracting than this?
一边凉快去吧
Oh, give it a rest.
你这场闹剧都演了多少年了
You've been knocking out the same schtick for years.
我们不想你插手
We don't want your help.
你来找我的时候可不是这么说的
That's not what you said when you came to see me.
我们确实需要帮手
We do need the help
只要不是她就行
From anyone but her.
伯特 我们俩只有30秒调包那幅画
Bert, it's you and I with 30 seconds to switch a painting.
我们绝对不能被看见
We have to have all eyes away from us.
我们需要有人确保
We need someone who can make sure
所有人都离开《自♥慰♥者》的房♥间
everyone leaves the Masturbator room
一个足以让人群为我们所用的人
someone skilled enough to turn the crowd to our advantage
只要能控制人群 场面就尽在掌握了
Control the crowd and we control the space.
冷静点 罗贝塔
Calm, Roberta.
我们所有人一起
Let's all work together.
别担心
You don't have to worry.
我会呈现一场空前绝后的表演
I put on a show to end all shows.
没人注意得到你们两个
Nobody will be remotely interested in you two.
呵呵
Yeah.
你埋伏得好啊
Oh, nice ambush.
我埋伏什么了 你自己要背着我跟她联♥系♥
I'd only have been an ambush if you hadn't already been back channelling to her.
我自己乱成一团了才去见她的 结果她那态度
I want to see her because of everything happening with me and she was just...
靠
shit.
但你之前是对的 我们确实需要她
Well, you were right. We do need her
可她能干什么? 从蛋糕里跳出来?
Yeah, what's she gonna do? Jump out of a cake
还是用宾果球绊倒所有人?
or have everyone trip over on her bingo balls?
我们还没敲定细节呢
Well, we have n't discussed the details yet.
谁 你和凯特琳? -不是!
Who, you and Caitlin? - No!
我和泰克小姐 还有我和你 伯特!
Me and Miss Take, or me and you, Bert!
你真让人操心
You're worrying me.
你不用操心我
You don't have to worry about me.
看看你干的好事 -嗯?
Well, you're acting out. - Yeah?
靠!
Fuck!
靠 -你手怎么样了?
Fuck. - How's your hand?
好得很! 就蹭了一下
Fine! I scrap ed it.
真的?
Did you?
所以你是萨姆的女儿?
So, you're Sam's daughter?
嗯
Mm-hm.
看出来了 眼睛一模一样
I see i t. It's the eyes.
所以你回到妈妈身边感觉怎么样?
So, how are you finding being back with your mother?
很好
Good.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我不觉得她是当妈妈那块料
I don't think she's natural mother material
不过我们这些人又哪有一个是呢?
But then who among us is, really?
所有这些事都结束以后会怎么样?
What's gonna happen when all this is done?
你会回来照顾我
Are you gonna come back, nurse me,
还是你要和凯特琳远走高飞
or are you going to sail off into the sunset with Caitlin
就这样离开我?
and just leave me?
我说过我会照顾你
I told you I'd take care of you.
你只是想送我上西天
Gets messy towards the end, though
你想让我怎么办?
What do You want me to do?
我要死了你哪怕有一点伤心吗?
Are you even sad that I'm dying?
当然了
Of course.
你希望我还能苟延残喘多久?
How long do you hope it's gonna be until I actually die, though?
这问的是什么话?
What sort of question is that?
因为你急着扔了我这个烫手山芋 你敢说不想吗?
Because you want rid of me, don't you, as soon as possible?
啊对对对 你就是想
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You do.
你整天都在想 你连我自己的买♥♥卖♥♥都不让我插手了
You've wanted rid of me all day. You can't even let me in on my own job.
你记清楚了这是我的买♥♥卖♥♥! -我知道!
Cos let's remember, this is my job. - I know!
哦!
Oh!
比起我真正的能力 这算个屁啊
This is nothing compared to what I'm capable of.
溜进艺术馆偷一幅画?
Getting in and out of a museum and stealing a painting
这比起我脱身过的场面来毛都不是
It's a piece of piss compared to what I can get out of.
脱身什么 监狱?
What, prison?
你把自己从监狱捞出来了?
You got yourself out of prison?
怎么捞的?
How?
你没得癌症 是不是?
You haven't got cancer, have you?
你现在才回过味儿来啊
And it's took you this long to even think about working that out
你干嘛撒这种谎?
Why would you lie about that?
老天啊 你脑子有问题吧
Oh, my God, you're deranged.
我脑子没问题 我很聪明 比你聪明得多
No, I'm not. I'm smart. I am so much smarter than you.
我搞到了癌症的病例
I worked out how to pay for a cancer patient's records,
我打通了监狱的人脉
and then I lined up all the people inside prison.
我吃药让你以为我病了 吃得我一直吐
I took pills so that you thought that I was sick, which made me sick,
说真的 这天杀的有时候挺折腾人的
and, actually, that was really fucking inconvenient at times.
我一步步走到了今天 站在这儿
I played the long game, and here I am!
这比你能想出来的任何骗局都强得多
That is so much better than any con that you could come up
我还安顿你上♥床♥
I put you to bed.
我们... 我们还干杯敬生命
We-We drank to life.
你就承认吧 你震撼到了
Oh, admit that you're a little bit impressed.
而且我现在死不了了 你不开心吗?
And anyway, I'm not dead now, so aren't you happy?
敬生命!
To life!
到底为什么?
Why?
我完全可以做比这烂得多的事
There are worse things that I could have done.
还有什么能比假装得癌症要死了更烂?
What's worse than pretending you're dying of cancer?
戴着窃听器给警♥察♥通风报信 下作的小告密鬼
Wearing a wire for the police like a nasty little grass.
我没有 -有 你有
I didn't. - Yeah, you did.
你还眼睁睁看着他们把我拖出去
And then you watched as they dragged me out of that club
假装我们还在一条船上
and you pretended that we were in it together.
我半个字都没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
And I never once gave them your name.
我给你写信说"去吧 你好好生活"
And then I wrote to you, and I said, " You go and live your life."
但你早把我卖♥♥了 你认不认?
But you'd betrayed me, hadn't you?
我那时别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
他们是来抓你的 就你当时那个德性
They were coming for you, and you were wild.
我们都会死
We were gonna end up dead.
你把我弄进去了! -是你自己把自己弄进去的!
You put me inside! - You put yourself inside!
警♥察♥找上我是因为你把我们暴露了
The police came to my door because you put us on their radar.
我别无选择 -我们总是有选择!
I didn't have a choice! - We always have a choice!
跟着你伯特就没有
Not with you, Bert,
因为你总会作天作地作死自己
because you push and you push until you're in a corner.
你现在还在作 -离了我你什么都不是!
And that is what you're doing now. - You were nothing without me!
你一个意外怀孕的小年轻
You were just some knocked-up little teen
在鸟不拉屎地方的破夜店打工
working in a shitty little club in the middle of nowhere
你觉得我不恨自己?
You think I don't hate myself?
不
No.
整日活在这种愧疚里 我宁可进监狱去服刑
I'd have preferred to serve a sentence than live with this guilt
你说你是我的朋友
You said you were my friend.
结果你夺走了我十年的生命
And then you took away ten years of my life.
你准备把我坑死 是不是? 嗯?
You're gonna fuck me over, a ren't you? Huh?
你知道吗 我们唯一能达成的共识
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表