剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
I'll pay the priest another visit
谢谢您 佩雷斯先生
Thanks very much Mr Perez
这混♥蛋♥不过是跟局长打过高尔夫 就敢来对我指手画脚
For telling me how to do my job because you play golf with the chief
什么时间了?-十一点
What time is it? - Eleven.
什么 不是吧 -我想让你休息休息
What? No, no. - I wanted you to get some rest.
给你
Here.
多谢
Ta.
你的遗愿是什么 伯特?
What are your wishes, Bert?
我们得谈谈这个
We need to talk about it.
好吧 我跟你说 我不想要什么藤条棺材
Well, I'll tell you what I don't want - a wicker coffin
那还不如把我丢进废纸篓里
May as well put me in a waste paper bin.
好吧 我要最重的桃花心木棺材 里面垫着丝绸的
OK. I want a silk-lined coffin in the heaviest mahogany.
我要让那些抬棺的人都累到跪下
because I want the pallbearers to buckle at the knees.
你就是抬棺人之一 站最前面 第一个被点名
Of which you will be one, at the front, first on the call sheet,
呼天抢地
wailing and gnashing your teeth.
哦 我还没死呢
O h, I'm not dead yet.
是啊
Yeah.
走走走 去找杰姬
Come on. Jackie.
不用了 我自个再跑一趟去说服她
No, no. I'll have another run at her.
你就歇着吧
You put your feet up.
我还在想办法解决我们的资金问题
I'm also working on a solution for our money problem.
我找到了一个能分解珠宝的人
I've found someone who can break down the jewellery
将珠宝拆成黄金和钻石分开销赃
and sell it separately as gold and diamonds.
这样我们就能凑够比拉尔的钱了
So we can get all the money we owe Bilal.
现在你就歇着吧
Now, get some rest.
不准动
Don't move.
做个乖乖女 爹地就不会开枪
If you're a good girl, Daddy won't shoot.
哦 那爹地要干些什么呢?
Oh. Well, what will Daddy do?
不行 你不能再上我了
No. You don't get to cuff me any more.
是因为你那个下流丈夫吗?
Is it cos of your wanker husband?
你值得比他更好的人
You're worth so much more than him
是的你 说得对
Yeah. You're right.
我值50万欧元
I'm worth 500, 000 euros.
在你展开计划前 我要10%的定金
And while you're mulling it, I want 10% up front.
这个定金怎样? 我估计这可不止10%了
How's that for a start? Worth more than 1o%, I reckon.
嗯
Well...
我又不能吃了它 哼
I can't eat it. Hm.
不过
But, er...
如果有必要 我可以卖♥♥了它
... I'll flog it if I have to.
我在哪里签字?
Where do I sign?
喔!
Whoo!
迪哥
Deegs.
哦 看看谁来了
Oh, look who it is, as I live and breathe
用力点
Harder.
这里没10万 但我明天能给你们剩下的
It's not 100 grand, but I'll get you the rest tomorrow.
另外
And in the mean tim...
看 这个归你 这可值钱了 是我画的
Look. Take this, it's worth a bomb. I painted it
光膀子的胖崽子 还有翅膀? 你画的什么垃圾?
Big fat naked baby with wings? You taking t'piss?
别画些垃圾了 我要现金
Stop fanny ing about painting and get me my cash.
我就是因为画画才来西班牙的 我是个画家 你知道的
That's why I'm here, in Spain. I'm a painter, right?
这些人花大价钱请我来画画 我才有钱还你
And these people, they're paying me enough to pay you back.
谁出了大价钱? -一些艺术界人士
Who's paying you enough? - Some art people
你能让普拉克放了我母亲吗?
Would you tell Pr ak to leave my mum alone?
要是拿到钱 那就没人动你老妈
No-one touches Mummy if we get our money.
谁问你了哈?
Who asked you?
我会拿到你的钱 -好的
I'll get you the money. - Good.
要是你拿不到钱
Cos if you don't...
我会剁了你这崽子的手指
I'll break your bastard fingers.
你练练脚上画功怎样?
How are you fixed for painting with your feet?
滚吧
Go on, piss off.
你刚让一个快见上帝的姑娘嗨上天了
Well, you've just made a dying girl very happy.
能搭个顺风车吗?
Can you give me a lift somewhere?
给我们上一杯
Get us a pint.
那么你怎样了 罗伯特?
So... how are you, Roberta?
很好 总的来说
Good, yeah. Considering.
你怎样了? 你看起来不错 -哦!
How are you? You look well. - Oh!
我觉得你是该用"美极了"
" Fabulous " is the word I think you're looking for.
我想你了
Missed you.
在监狱里吃了挺多苦吧
Must've been hard in prison.
现在你还病了 -嗯嗯
And now you're sick. - Mm-hm
癌症?
Cancer?
是的
Yeah.
是从肝脏上的肿瘤开始的 然后扩散到...
Started off as a tumour on my liver, and now it's...
继续说
Go on.
抱歉 你现在是医生了吗?
Sorry, are you a doctor now?
罗贝塔! 你在生妈咪的气?
Roberta! Are you mad with Mother?
难道不该是妈咪被你气死么?
Shouldn't Mother be mad with you?
为什么? 就因为我离开了你的掌控?
Why? Cos I went off to live my life?
没人想要你的时候是我收留了你
I took you in when no-one else wanted to.
是啊 真无私! 比特蕾莎修女还无私!
Yeah, so selfless (!) Mother Teresa's got fuck-all on you.
怀旧就打住吧好吗?
Shall we stop reminiscing now?
你想要跟我说什么事
You wanted to talk to me about something
信里边提到的
You mentioned in your letter.
嗯 -嗯
Mm. - Mm.
但我们还是把正事留到下次吧
But maybe we save the adult chat for another time
我这次只想知道你能不能帮我销掉这些
Just wanna know if you can shift these.
很遗憾看到你还在靠小偷小摸过活
Sorry you're still having to make ends meet like this.
我已经向前看了
I've moved on.
不过 祝你一切顺利
But I wish you well, though.
祝我一切顺利是吗? 你个疯婆子
Wish me well, do you? You fucking bitch.
伯特!
Bert!
马特奥
Mateo.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
是啊 我也很抱歉
Yeah, so am l.
很遗憾你还得忍♥着她
That you're stuck with her.
怎么了?
What happened?
我本来要给她一个扭转人生的机会
I was about to offer her the opportunity of a lifetime,
但她一直都没变 所以...
but she never changes, so...
伯特
Bert.
今晚我不会在这里
I won't be here tonight.
为什么? 你要上哪去?
Why? Where you going?
我要离开克雷格 -离开?
I'm leaving, Craig. - Leaving?
离开我吗?
Leaving me?
是的
Yes.
你不能离开我 杰姬
You can't leave me, Jackie.
我可以
I can.
那表演怎么办?
What about the show?
嗯 演出肯定得继续
Well, the show must go on.
让科梅帮忙呗
Get Komet to help.
她能干什么啊?
What's she gonna do?
我做的一切
Everything I do...
都是为了我们 为了你啊
... I do for us... for you.
你就是这么报答我的?
And this is how you repay me?
喂?
Hello?
比拉尔?
Bilal?
人呢?
Hello?
管他的 冲!
Fuck, yeah!
哇呜!
Whoo!
光是钻石就值好几千呢
The diamonds alone are worth thousands.
你就说你会考虑看看
Just say you'll take a look.
谢了
Thanks.
伯特?
Bert?
(我去给伪画师买♥♥焗豆了)
嘣
Boo.
吓死我了
You scared me.
我一直在想一些事
I've been thinking about something.
什么事?
Have you?
你说你会帮我找到凯特琳
You said you'd help me find Caitlin.
是啊 如果你同意我就帮你
Yeah, well... if you think it's a good idea, I could.
那你会从哪里开始找?
Where would you start, though?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表