剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
你永远猜不到我会什么时候出现
You never know where you might find me.
玛丽亚说你还没付钱给她
Maria says you still haven't paid her.
玛丽亚护士? 她可以等等
Nurse Maria? She can wait
多亏了她 你才能在这而不是监狱里
She's the reason you're here and not in prison.
不 我在这是多亏了我自己
No, I'm the reason I'm here and not in prison.
好了 你这个态度可一点都不乖
Now, now. That's a shitty attitude for a good girl.
哦 你要怎么惩罚我? 打我屁♥股♥吗?
Oh, what you gonna do? Spank me?
我以为我们只是玩玩罢了
I thought we were playing.
恐怕你的记性不太好
I'm worried you have a short memory
你答应让我参与一个大计划
You promised to cut me in on something big
希望你不是在利用我
Hope I wasn't being used.
不会的 我说到做到
No, I meant every word of it.
你或许觉得玛丽亚可以惹
You might think you can fuck with Maria,
但你可惹不起我
but you can't fuck with me.
喔 但我可喜欢惹你了
Oh, but I like fucking with you.
拿去
Here.
我本来想自己留着的 但给玛丽亚吧
I was gonna keep it, but give it to Maria.
她可以卖♥♥了 这比我欠她的还多
She can sell it. It's worth more than I owe her.
有人吗
Hello?
你不能永远不理我
You can't ignore me forever.
我就是可以
I fucking can.
我想让她一直是你脑海中想象的样子
I just wanted her to be the fantasy that was in your head,
后来她出现了 而且有点... 野
and then she rocked up and she was a bit... rough
野?
Rough?
我的事不能让我自己处理吗?
Nothing can just be mine, can it?
连我的女儿都不能自己去找
Not even finding my daughter.
那你为什么不去找她? 嗯? 我告诉你为什么
So why didn't you find her, then, hm? I'll tell you why.
因为真实的人是复杂混乱难以捉摸的
Because real people are grey and messy and complicated
而你害怕这些 -不 我不害怕
and that scares you. - No, it doesn't.
我也试着找过她 你知道的
And I did try and find her, and you know that
多好啊 现在你见到她了
Great (!) And now you've met her.
她不野 她很善良
And she isn't rough. She's kind.
行~~吧
Right-o.
但你没给我机会让我自己去了解她
But you didn't give me a chance to find out for myself
就把你的魔爪伸向她了
before you got your claws into her.
这活儿你别把她扯进来!
You do not involve her in this!
是她想加入的 -不 不 不 不对
She wants to be involved. - No, no, no, no, no.
她想找到归属 这是有很大区别的
She wants to belong - that is very different.
这是你对她的潜意识投射
That is projection!
你告诉她这是什么活了吗?
Did you tell her what the job is?
没有因 为她要先证明自己
No, because she needs to prove herself first
她不需要向你证明任何事
She has nothing to prove to you.
你停手吧 让她过自己的生活
You stop this, and let her get on with her life
她的生活? 一辈子端盘子?
What is her life? Slopping out microwave paella?
你不想让她过得更好吗?
Do you not want more for her than that?
让她变成像我们这样?
What, so she ends up like us?
我们这样有什么问题?
What's wrong with us?
我们的生活就是问题所在!
This life! That is what is wrong with us!
这就是为什么我当初把她送人了
This is why I put her up for adoption in the first place.
结果她现在又被卷了进来
And now she's right in the middle of it all.
她不会"变成像我们这样" 她本来就"像我们"
She won't end up like us, she IS like us.
她跟我们一模一样
She's just like us!
不要拿我女儿跟你比
Do not compare my daughter to you.
我是拿她跟你比
I was comparing her to you.
你给我离她远点
You stay the fuck away from her.
搞定这一票她就能衣食无忧
She would be set for life with a one-and-done
而我们需要一个可以信任的人
and we need somebody that we can trust.
你只需要引导她
And all you have to do is guide her.
我知道你打什么主意
I know what you're doing
你是说给你一个当母亲的机会?
What, giving you the opportunity to be a mother?
不 你让我成了拉她下水的混♥蛋♥
No, being a conniving fucker.
我不干了
I'm done.
你也别碰凯特琳了
And you're done with Caitlin.
是吗 那席琳呢 -她怎么了
Yeah? What about Celine? - What about her?
她能把我怎么样 开枪打我? -是啊 很可能
What's she gonna do, shoot me? - Yeah, probably
看在癌症的份上 你可以多待一晚
Cancer buys you one more night.
之后你能死多远就死多远吧
And then you can fuck off and die somewhere else
靠
Fuck.
罗贝塔
Roberta.
我真的很抱歉
I can only apologise.
我当时很难接受你生病的消息
I found the news of your illness very difficult.
我态度不好
I didn't handle it well.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们可以不计前嫌吗?
Can we move on from it?
我能搬过去和你一起住吗?
Yeah, I was wondering if I could come and stay with you
我可能日渐不能自理了
as I get less able to care for myself?
不行?
No?
你嘴上说着不计前嫌 实际上呢?
That's not the kind of moving on you're talking about, is it?
不是这样的 你需要有人好好照顾
That is not true. You are gonna need real help
如果你想的话 我会照顾你
And if it is what you want, I'll be there for you.
帮我擦屁♥股♥吗?
Wiping my arse?
好的 谢谢你
OK, thank you.
那天你想跟我聊的那件事
This thing that you wanted to talk to me about
马特奥说那是千载难逢的机会
Mateo said it was a huge opportunity
我们可以相处很愉快的 对吧?
We could have fun together, couldn't we?
就像过去那样
Like the old days.
是啊 可以
Yeah, we could.
这回能拿多少? -钱?
How much are we talking? - Money?
你从来都只对钱感兴趣 是吗?
It's all you've ever really been interested in, isn't it?
至少你这点没变
Well, at least you're consistent.
我?
Me?
你卷走我的钱 跟着那姑娘远走高飞了!
You cleared me out, and you took off with that girl!
你还在对自己撒谎吗?
Still lying to yourself about that?
我可不记得你还过钱
I don't remember you returning the money.
你抢走了我生母在俱乐部的一半股份
You took my mother's half of the club.
那本来就属于我
It was mine.
对 我知道这事 我当时就知道
Yeah, I know about it, and I knew about it at the time,
但我还是个孩子 你又掌管着俱乐部
but I was a kid, and your name was above the door.
我什么都没说 因为我知道你会歪曲事实
so I didn't say anything cos I knew you'd twist it.
我拿走了我应得的 -你应得的?
I took what I was owed. - What YOU were owed?
你被丢给我抚养 那我应得的呢?
What about what I was owed for having you being dumped on me?
在你本该照顾我的时候
You took the only thing that ever truly belonged to me
你拿走了唯一真正属于我的东西
when you should've been looking after me.
我为什么要照顾你?
Why should I have to be looking after you?
我不是你亲生母亲!
I'm not your mother!
去你的 去你那烂俱乐部 去你那恶心的半吊子人生
Fuck you and your shitty club and your shitty half-lived life.
我马上就要干一番大事
Cos I'm gonna make a mark,
但跟你一点关系都没有
and you're gonna have fuck all to do with it.
我卖♥♥了俱乐部! 现在是租的!
I sold the club! I rent it!
一切都没了!
Everything is gone!
"我是伯特 请留言"
'This is Bert. Leave me a message.'
听着 我想开工了 但只是因为我是个好男孩
Look, I want to start your painting, but only because I'm a good boy..
只是因为我是专业画家 嗯...
Only because I'm a professional. Erm...
所以我现在就要拿到钱
So I need my money now.
谢谢
Thank you.
(比拉尔 新留言 未接电♥话♥ 未读短♥信♥ 未接电♥话♥)
(杰姬来电)
嗯?
Yep?
"伯特 我需要买♥♥设备的资金
'l need funds for the equipment, Bert.
"今天我就要看到那幅画
'need to see that canvas today.
"我以为你想让我马上开工 但...
'I thought you wanted me to start building, but...
但是什么?
But what?
"我要钱是为了干活的 又不是拿你的卡随便乱刷
This is for the job. I'm not in Tiffany with your Amex.
知道了知道了
Yeah, yeah.
抱歉 我会尽快把钱给你的
Sorry, I'll get you some money as soon as I can.
我得挂了
I've got to go.
嗨 - 嘿
Hi. - Hey.
凯特琳 嘿
Caitlin, hey.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们可以重新开始吗?
Can we start over?
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表