剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
没 我只说了迪哥射他同伴的那把枪是你的
No, I-l told them that you owned the gun that De eg shot his mate with
而且是你栽赃给他的
and that you planted it on him.
你把我往谋杀上扯? -是啊
You linked me to a murder?! - Yeah.
搞什么 伯特?
What the fuck, Bert?
啊 这下玩过头了 是吧? -是啊 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, that backfired, didn't it? - Yeah, it fucking did!
王八蛋 我恨你 -猪头 抓紧上车
I fucking hate you. - Fucking get in the car.
天
Jesus.
抓稳了 混♥蛋♥
Hold on, you dick.
什么声音?
What the hell was that?
有两位女性嫌疑犯在逃
We have two female fugitives on the run
罗贝塔·曼奇尼 金发 1米72
We are looking for Roberta Mancini, blond hair, five foot eight
玛莎·塞缪尔斯 黑发 1米7
and Martha Samuels, dark hair, five foot seven
两人是英国人 都能说西语 猜测持有武器
Both British, both Spanish speaking. Presumed armed
疑似涉嫌谋杀和绑♥架♥罪
Suspected of homo cide and kidnap
靠 就差一点
That was fucking close.
靠 开什么玩笑?
Fuck. Seriously?
他们停下了
It's stopped.
我们发现符合描述的两个女人
We've just passed two women who fit the description.
在902公路 开着黄色吉普往南去了 正在追赶
Yellow jeep heading south on the 902. In pursuit now
开快点!
Step on it!
往左拐 我们得离开大路
Left here. We need to get off the main road.
她们往西边沙漠走了
They're heading west into the desert
我们正在追 请求立即支援
We're in pursuit, requesting immediate backup
完了 他们人更多了
Shit, there's more of them
靠 玩我是吧?
Fuck, you've got to be kidding me!
哦 该死!
Oh, shit!
我们在路上 别跟丢了!
We're approaching now. Don't lose them!
该死的轮胎!
The fucking tyre!
嫌犯弃车逃跑 她们步行进入沙漠了
Suspects abandoned their vehicle. They've gone into the desert on foot
跟丢了?
Nothing?
没有 探长 有一队在追了
No Detective, one team already in pursuit
你们等什么呢?
What are you waiting for?
你们俩跟着我 往北追
You two with me, we'll head north
快!
Let's go!
现在怎么办? -完了
Where now? - Shit.
她们去哪了 谁看到目标了?
Where are they? Who's got eyes?
她们朝着拱门跑了
They're heading towards that stone arch
我们死定了
We're screwed.
现在呢?
What now?
来吧 帮我上去
OK. Give me a leg up.
啊! 啊!
Ah! Argh!
啊!
Ugh!
靠!
Fuck!
啊 靠!
Ah, fuck.
伯特?
Bert?
伯特!
Bert!
她们去哪了?
Where are they?
她们肯定是爬上去了
They must have gone up
探长 没看到人 她们哪个方向跑都有可能
No sign of them Detective. They could have gone in any direction
该死的!
Shit!
怎么样?
Well?
我们成功了
We did it
钱在后备箱里
The money's in the boot
(导航)"正在规划前往佛罗伦萨的路线"
'Calcul an do top ruta Florencia.'
我太为你骄傲了 我亲爱的萨拉
I am so proud of you my darling Sara
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mama
啊 靠!
Ah, fuck!
哟 有车来了!
Yo! Someone's coming!
赶紧的 你知道套路的 装成笨蛋英国佬 嗯?
Come on, you know the drill. Dumb Brits, yeah?
来吧
Come on.
要命啊!
Fuck!
嘿 感谢老天爷
Hey. Thank goodness.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嗨喽 还好吗?
Hello, all ok?
不太好 我们的车栽到路旁边去了
Not really. Our car's come off the road.
看到了吗? 就在那边 能麻烦你推一下吗?
See? It's over there. We need a push
什么车? 我没看到啊
What car? I don't see it
我带你去看看
Let me show you.
抢他的钥匙! 抢他的钥匙!
Get his fucking keys. Get his keys!
去哪?
Where to?
把我们的钱抢回来
To get our fucking money back.
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表