剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
When you're together.
就好像整个宇宙只剩下你俩了
it's just this thing with the two of you.
我们一直都是最好的朋友
Well, we were best friends for years.
这可是票大的
We're about to do a massive job.
我不想像伯特那样锒铛入狱
I can't end up in prison like Bert did.
你不会的 -你凭什么打包票?
You won't. - How can you know that?
到底发生了什么?
What actually happened?
那次行动
There was this job.
委托人叫我们从保险箱里拿个东西
Taking something from a safe for a client.
而这...导致了一系列的麻烦
And it... caused a whole load of trouble.
有两个人原本还好好地一起工作 突然开始争地盘
Two guys who'd happily worked the same area started a turf war,
而伯特站错了队
and Bert ended up on the wrong side.
场面一团糟 伤及了很多人
It was a mess. People got hurt.
争地盘?
A turf war?
你也在吗?
You were involved in this job?
我们都被抓了 但...
Look, we were both arrested, but...
伯特一直对我藏着掖着
Bert kept me in the dark on a lot of it.
总之 她进去了是她活该
She took the rap because it was her rap to take.
这种事情不能再发生了 -不会的
That can't happen this time. - It won't.
不管发生什么 你都可以相信我
Whatever happens, you can trust me.
这一次我管事 我管着伯特
I'm running this, I'm managing Bert,
而且我们正在重新商量对策
and we are rebuilding the plan
你要明白这一点 你有我呢
You have to understand. I will always have your back
我是做主的 而我永远把你放在第一位
I'm in charge this time, and you are my priority.
你这样说我很感动
And that means a lot.
所以 有人把荆棘冠冕还回去了?
So the crown of thorns has been returned?
很多证据都表明 荆棘冠冕的失窃
It's been suggested that the theft of the crown of thorns
和同一天所发生的高价值珠宝偷窃案件有关
is connected to a high value jewellery theft that took place that day
我对此一无所知 真的不知道
I really have no idea. I don't know
你说的我一个字也不信
I don't believe a word you say
探长 怎么那个电视上的牧师说他一无所知?
Detective. What's that priest doing on TV saying he knows nothing?
他显然在说谎 肯定隐瞒了什么 给我把他的嘴撬开
He's clearly lying. He knows something. Find out what.
希望你的伙计能识相点
Hope your mate plays ball.
伯特? -嗯哼?
Bert? - Mm-hm?
什么鬼...?
What the...?
你在看什么?
What you looking at?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你觉得那辆车在跟我们? -我不知道
You think that car's following us? - I don't know.
把他甩了就不用知道了
Well, let's not find out.
甩得掉吗? -难说
can You lose him? - No.
天哪
Jesus.
到底什么人? -我不知道
Who is that? - I don't know.
老娘不管了
Fuck this.
喂! 傻缺 你差点害死我们!
Oi! You could've killed us, you knob.
赛琳要见你们 就现在
Celine needs to see you. Now.
你到底怎么找到我们的?
How the fuck d'you even find us?
跟我来
Follow me.
靠
Shit.
格尔尼卡
Guernica.
你们一听说这事难道不该就马上联♥系♥我吗
The minute you heard about that, I should have had a phone call
告诉我你们已经知道计划被打乱
telling me you know there's a spanner in the works.
但仍会不惜一切代价解决问题
but you are moving hell and high water to sort it.
是 我们会解决的
Yeah, we are.
我们不想带着不成熟的计划就来找你
We didn't wanna come to you with a half-baked idea.
那可真是谢谢了!
Well, thank fuck for that.
你们有备用计划吗? -有的
You got a back-up plan? - Yep.
那我需要准备后备计划吗?
Do I need one?
买♥♥家都快把我逼疯了
Because the buyer is breathing up my arse,
我正想方设法拖住她 但她可不是什么好糊弄的善茬
and I am holding her off, but she is not to be messed with
买♥♥家? 你不就是买♥♥家吗?
The buyer? That's not you?
不 天杀的 谁告诉你我是买♥♥家
No, that's fucking not me.
但这事要是黄了 背锅的是我
But I am the one with all the exposure if this goes tits akimbo,
所以别给老娘磨洋工
so don't be slacking off.
我们把脑袋都赌上了
We've got a lot at stake.
想办成的心不比你少
We need this to work as much as you do.
好 所以我们算是达成统一了
OK, so we're in agreement...
别让这个往画上泼油漆的嬉皮士
... that just because some yoghurt knitter lobs paint around a museum
搅黄了这桩生意
we are not gonna let anything slip.
办事的不是我 而是你们 -定好的交货日不会变
And by we, I mean you. - Your delivery date remains the same
只是得重新想个下手方案 -好
We just need to redesign the acquisition. - OK.
下次见到你们
Well, you come back to me
我要听到一个万无一失的方案 记住了吗?
with a nailed-on plan of what you're gonna do, OK?
行了 就这样给我滚出去吧
Right. You're done. Get the fuck out.
除非你们想留下来给我擦地
Unless you're in any way handy with a bucket of Star Drops.
这见鬼的破地方 尿骚事怎么这么多
You'd be amazed, the amount of piss you have to deal with in this place.
哦 去你大爷的
Oh, fuck sake.
我们跟那个疯子说我们有计划 -没错
We just told a lunatic we have a plan. - Yep.
大伙也觉得咱有计划 -是啊
And our gang thinks we have a plan. - Yeah..
我们真的得变个计划出来了 不是吗?
We need a plan, don't we?
我们不能困于人群
We've got to stop seeing the crowds as a problem
而要利用人群
and start seeing them as a solution
我只能想出这么多了 抱歉
That's all I've got. Sorry.
这不挺好的吗!
That's beautiful!
抱歉 我有点紧张了
Sorry. Just a bit on edge.
我没想着吓你
Didn't mean to startle you.
你还好吗?
Are you Ok?
嗯 谢谢关心 放这儿就好了
Yeah, thanks. Here y'are, put those on there.
来搭把手 抓着这个
Just come and grab this for me.
夹好
Pinch it.
就是这样
Very good.
我们还缺点什么
We might be missing a trick, you know.
我正在想...
I was just thinking about
一个女人怎么才能来无影去无踪?
how does a woman get in and out of somewhere without getting noticed?
比如?
Like?
如果你年纪大点
Well.. if you're an older woman...
就会发现根本没人注意你
... no-one takes a blind bit of notice.
就算你把国王头上的皇冠顺走了
You could take the crown jewels off the King's head
那帮侍从也只会觉得
and the courtiers would be like,
"哦 大抵是风吹走了罢!"
" Oh, is there a breeze?"
我们正要利用好这种隐形的优势
And we can use that invisibility to our advantage.
是你丈夫吗?
Your husband?
我已经忍♥了他30年
I've done the same thing for 30 years.
我不会再过那种生活了
I'm not going back to it.
有这么糟吗?
That bad?
是的
Yeah.
你说萨姆和伯特会失控是什么意思?
What did you mean about Sam and Bert going rogue?
当一切顺利时
When it's good..
她们是世界上最好的搭档
... they're the best in the world.
但事态不利时
But when it's not, it's.
怎么了?
What?
百害而无一利
It's toxic.
凯特琳 我理解你想重建和你妈妈的关系
I know you want a relationship with your mum, Caitlin
这没问题
and you can have that.
但你无法让她俩分开
But you can't get in between them...
因为那是她们之间的游戏
... because it's a game.
她们可能没把这当游戏
They don't think it is...
但事实就是这样
but it is.
只是... 这票对我真的很重要
I just... I just really need this.
我也是 亲爱的
Me too, darling.
干了
Cheers.
我给那个神父施了点压
I leant a bit harder on the priest
看来愧疚是很好的动力
turns out guilt is a great motivator
他突然就想起来了
he suddenly remembered
两个女人 四十出头 棕色眼睛
two women, early forties, brown eyes
一身的修女打扮
they were dressed as nuns
十有八♥九♥不是真的修女吧
High probability they were n't nuns
荆棘冠冕 失而复得
The crowd of thorns, taken and put back
而与此同时 大量珠宝失窃
At the same time as a massive jewellery theft
斗牛士套装 同样先失窃又归还
The matador costume from the bullring, also stolen and put back
但为什么会有人偷是完东西又还回来呢?
but why would anyone steal something and then put it back?
因为她们害怕老天爷在瞅着她们?
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表