剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
第四集
我们要去偷《伟大的自♥慰♥者》
We are gonna steal The Face of the Great Masturbator.
那杰姬怎么帮我们溜进去?
So, Jackie helps us get in undetected?
不要掺和她们的事 宝贝 她不值得
Don't get involved with her, babe. She is not worth it.
我要离开了 克雷格
I'm leaving, Craig.
离开 离开我吗?
Leaving? Leaving me?
有人偷了一件价值边城的斗牛士服装
Someone has stolen a priceless matador costume
并换上了那件廉价的玩意儿
and they have replaced it with that cheap thing
我要你们全体警员出动 去找到我女儿的手表
I want every officer you have looking for my daughter's watch
至于那些窃贼 我要他们统统进监狱
And the people that did it, I want them locked up
明白
Understood
我会再去拜访神父的
I'll pay the priest another visit
让我看看你们在真正压力下的真本事
Let's see how you work under real pressure.
激励一下她们
Sharpen the mind
我的事不能让我自己处理吗?
Nothing can just be mine, can it?
连我女儿都不能自己找
Not even finding my daughter.
我想加入
I wanna be more involved
我们需要另一个能干的人
We need another capable pair of hands.
我真的很想跟你们合作
I would really like for us to work together.
我只想让你成为自己 无论你最后变成了什么样
I just wanted you to be you, whatever you turned out to be
我们能不谈癌症吗?
Can we not talk about the cancer?
我只想享受跟你在一起的时光
I just wanna enjoy my time with you.
小心点 好吗?
Take care, OK?
我本来要自己留着的 但给玛丽亚吧
I was gonna keep it, but give it to Maria.
这比我欠她的钱还要多了
It's worth more than I owe her.
恐怕你的记性不太好
I'm worried you have a short memory
你承诺过让我参与一个大计划的
You promised to cut me in on something big.
靠 你在干什么?
Shit! What're you doing?
你根本没得癌症
You haven't got cancer.
你一直在装
You faked it.
还有什么是我需要知道的吗?
Is there anything else I need to know?
没有了
Nothing.
我对天发誓
Brownie's honour.
爱以这样的方式到来
Ese amor llega asi Deesta manera
还好吗?
You Ok?
要陪你一起去见医生吗?
Do you want me to come and see the doctor with you?
没事 我挺好的
No, I'm fine.
哦 我忘记拿了
Oh! I'd forget my head...
谢了 -没事
Cheers. - OK.
嘿 呃...
Hi. Erm...
就是 自发缓解
So, spontaneous remission.
你知道吧 就是癌症自己好了
You know, when the cancer just kind of disappears.
有这种情况吗?
You ever heard of that?
算了 打扰了
No. I'm just gonna...
玛丽亚!
Maria!
没穿狱服的我有没有容光焕发?
How do I look out of my prison duds?
为什么还继续装?
Why keep this up?
你已经出来了 不会有人再抓你
You're out now, no-one thinks you're a threat
只是想把某人拉入伙
I had to keep someone invested.
你不明白 她是我最久的朋友
You don't understand, she's my oldest friend
我得让她想跟我待在一起
I had to get her to want to spend some time with me.
你在外面这些事 我还是少知道的好
The less I know about what you do on the outside, the better.
但我也不是白干的
I do need paying.
什么? 我已经给你钱了
What? You've been paid!
我让布拉斯给你带了一块表
From Blas. I gave him a watch to give you.
什么表 我没见过表
What watch? There's been no watch.
今天早晨 马德里雷纳索菲亚博物馆陷入一片混乱
There's been chaos this morning at Madrid's Reina Sofia
比加索举世闻名的反战画作《格尔尼卡》
Pablo Picasso's world famous anti-war painting 'Guernica'
今早遭到抗♥议♥者泼油漆破坏
was defaced by protesters this morning
《格尔尼卡》绘于1937年
'Guernica Painted in 1937,
"是近期接连发生的
'is one of the highest-profile paintings
"文物犯罪中价值最高的一幅
'to have been attacked in this latest spate of...'
你听到了吗?
Have you heard?
这下麻烦大了 -是啊
We've got a big problem. - Yeah.
那儿的安保肯定已经水泄不通了
That's gonna be crawling with security
你们看到了吗? -看到了 看到了
Have you seen this? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
就在《自♥慰♥者》旁边
It's right next door to the Masturbator.
大家专心点
Just focus, OK?
天哪 干不了了
Come on, it's impossible
我们现在都知道什么?
So, what do we actually know?
这个么 艺术馆被全面封锁
Well, that the place is in total lockdown
西班牙一半的媒体都在门外扎营了
and half of Spain's press are camped outside.
这种情况只会持续几天
That'll only be the case for a couple of days.
1911年蒙娜丽莎被盗之后
When the Mona Lisa were nicked in 1911,
人们挤着去盯那堵空白的墙
people came to stare at the space on the wall.
从来没有那么多人去参观
They'd never had so many visitors.
我们还是从事实入手
Well, let's deal with the facts.
我们知道那幅画尺寸..
We know that, due to the size of the painting
大得惊人 -对 所以搬不走
It's bloody massive. - Yeah, so it won't be removed
会在原地进行修复
It'll be restored in situ.
并且大部分都是晚上进行
Yeah, and most of the work will be done at night.
修复团队日夜都在那里
With a restoration team in there around the clock
再加上安保变严 我们不能晚上行动了
and more security, that rules out going at night
根本没法偷偷溜进去
There's no way we can go unnoticed.
我们绝对会被看到
I mean, we'l I just be seen.
那怎样? 推迟行动吗?
So, what? We push the job?
不 不行
No, we can't.
赛琳给了最后期限 -那怎么办?
Ce line's given us a deadline. - What, then?
我们白天进去
We go in during the day
在大庭广众众目睽睽之下偷画?
and steal the painting in front of all of those people?
这也太扯了
That's impossible.
放心 我们不会让大家有危险的
Yeah, we're not gonna do anything that puts you in any danger.
好了 我们想个计划 然后执行它
OK, we come up with a plan, and we execute it
克雷格 滚一边去
Craig, do fuck off.
这是干什么?
Why did you do that?
让他别来烦你
He needs to leave you alone.
杰姬 你要想个办法
Jackie, you need to come up with a plan to get the painting
让我们能在白天调包那幅画
in and out during the day.
我在想了 用不着你担心
Yea h, I'm already on it. You don't have to worry about me.
倒是你俩 能保证不失控吗?
Can you two guarantee that you're not gonna go rogue?
没人会失控的
Nobody's going rogue
好好休息吧 明天有得忙的
Get some rest. Tomorrow will be a big day.
你真觉得我们能在众目睽睽之下把这事做了?
Do you really think we can pull this off in a crowded gallery?
监狱里那个狱警...
The security guard... at the prison.
怎么? -我和他还有那么点联♥系♥
Yeah? - I sort of kept in touch with him.
我之前没说 因为我显然以为我们不会继续下去
I didn't say anything cos obviously I didn't see it going anywhere,
但眼下 我们的确需要在馆里有个内应
but now we've got a requirement for an inside man at the museum.
你相信他吗?
And you trust him?
信任都是相对的
Trust is a relative concept,
但好像还没有咱们俩搞不定的男人
but there's never been a man that, between us, we couldn't handle.
行 那去会会他
Well, let's go see him.
你知道凯特琳是团队的一员
You know Caitlin's part of the team.
她不需要你特殊关照
She doesn't need special treatment.
关不关照我自有判断
I'll be the judge of how I treat Caitlin.
你好
Buenas.
早上好
Buenos Dias.
我想请你给这个估个价 只是出于好奇
I'd like a valuation on this. Just out of curiosity
好的
Muy bien.
你从哪儿弄到的这个?
Where did you get this?
嘿!
Hey
回来
Come back
喂 警♥察♥
Yes. Police
我和报道这件事的记者联♥系♥上了
I'm in contact with a journalist who's reporting at the museum
告诉他我是《世界报》的编辑 承诺给他独家专栏
Convinced him I'm an editor at El Mundo, promised him an exclusive.
那边有什么动静他都会告诉我的
He can feed me the details of what's changing on the ground.
太好了!
Oh, great!
我有点担心
I'm worried.
别 这是我最不想听到的
Please, that's the last thing I want.
干这行就是得学会随机应变
Part of the job is rolling with the punches
不 我是在担心你 还有伯特..
No, I'm worried about you. And Bert. It's just...
你俩在一起的时候
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表