剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
'the rooms are interconnected, and there are a lot more visitors.
想避开人群很难啊
This is all sounding pretty hard to get around.
不不不 可以让人群为我们所用
No, no, no. We can use some of this to our advantage.
只需要激起一点水花
If something else gets disturbed
我们就能利用混乱来转移游客的注意
we can use the chaos that ensues to pull focus away from us.
道理没错 但做过头小心被困在封死的艺术馆里
'True, but you don't want to end up in a locked-down gallery.
有道理
Good point.
分♥析♥一下利弊
Pluses and minuses.
坏处是...安保变多了
Minus... a lot more security
好处是...相当一部分是新来的
Plus... a lot of them are new.
坏处还有...人们都高度警惕
Minus... everyone's on high alert.
但同样...人一但高度警惕
Plus... when people are on high alert,
反而容易分心和受惊吓
they get easily distracted and spooked.
尤其是修复工作还在进行
Especially with the restoration.
所有展品都有警报吗?
Are all of the exhibits alarmed?
永久展厅的都有
'Everything in the permanent collection.
临时展厅的没有 那里的展品只是打了标记
The temporary collection, no. They're just tagged.
那这就是个薄弱环节 去看看有什么能为咱所用的
So, that's a weak spot. Let's see if it could be useful
我们需要干扰引开人群
We'll need a distraction to move the crowds
要足够把自♥慰♥者那边的游客都支走
Something big to get people away from the Masturbator room.
没什么 只是... 这太震撼了
It's just beautiful, that's all.
想玩个游戏吗? -什么?
Want to play a game? - What?
天呐 你的羊水!
God, your waters!
天呐 救命!
Oh, my God! Help!
我 我羊水破了... 我怀孕了 但...
It's... It's my water s. I'm pregnant. But I'm, uh..
呃... 我不会说西语...
I don't... I don't speak, um...
我要给我的医生打电♥话♥...
Yeah, I may need to call my doctor.
嗯... 好...
Uh... Ok... Uh...
快来! 磨蹭什么! -你怎么跑了啊?
Come on, hurry up! - Why did you leave?
我不得不硬着头演戏说我只是尿裤子了
I had to style it out and say I'd just pissed myself.
只是试试水 -什么?
just trying a proof of concept. - What?
看看没有人注意时我们能做到哪一步
Wanted to see what we could achieve when no-one is paying attention
啥? -看后面
What? - Turn around.
给你的
For you.
回去的路上能去一个地方吗?
Can we go somewhere on the way home?
来了!
Hang on!
你想干什么 克雷格?
What do you want, Craig?
怎么老狗学起新把戏了?
Old dog, new trick?
还是到了更年期突然想搞艺术了?
Or have you taken u p art in your menopause?
你想干什么 克雷格?
What do you want, Craig y?
让你醒醒脑然后跟我回家
For you to give your head a shake and come home.
不 不行
No, I can't.
有什么不行的?
Can't?
我也不想
I won't, actually.
这次不会了
Not this time.
我做的一切... 都是为了照顾你 杰姬
Al l I've ever done... is look out for you, Jackie.
没有人比我更爱你了
No-one will ever love you like me.
科梅呢?
Komet, Craig.
她只是个孩子
She's a kid.
而你是个骗子
And you're a show.
你欠我的 杰姬
You owe me, Jackie.
我不欠你 也不有求于你
I don't owe you anything, and I don't want anything
忘了是谁带你来西班牙的?
Who brought you to Spain?
我
Me.
是我自己 -哦 你还真是健忘
I brought me to Spain. - Oh, you've got a short memory.
恰恰相反 我记性好着呢
I've got a long one, unfortunately.
是我成就了伟大的狄阿波罗 不是你
I made The Great Diavolo, Craig. Not you.
你是这么想的?
Do you really believe that?
没有你我一事无成? 你真这么想的?
You're the wind beneath my wings? Is that what you think?
如果你非要这么说的话
I mean, if you wanna put it like that.
别欺骗自己了
Don't let your head get turned now.
你真觉得自己有多大本事?
Do you believe that you're bigger than this?
你能站在这里就谢天谢地吧
Think your se lf lucky that you're here at all
为什么总要把我贬的一文不值?
Why do you have to make me feel so small?
不是我让你有这样的感受
I can't make you feel anything, Jackie.
但你非要往心里去 只能证明我说中了
You're just responding to what I say because it's true.
我是个现实主义者
I am just a realist,
我很清楚不管你现在要干什么
and I know that whatever you're up to now
不过是黄梁一梦 而梦总会醒的
wil I just be a flash in the pan, and you'll wake up
然后你就会发现你离不开我
and know that you need me.
不如我们及时止损 回头是岸 嗯?
So, let's just save us the trouble and just do it now,'ey?
不
No.
我不要求你给我任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
只求你还我安宁
I don't want anything to do with you.
你得回到舞台上 杰姬
You need to get back on that stage, Jackie.
难以置信居然还在这里!
I can't believe it's still standing
上次来的时候可比这绿多了
It was so green when we came.
肯定是被烧干净了
It must all have been burnt to the ground.
你不记得了?
Don't recognise it, do you?
不记得 -来吧
No. - Come on.
我的天!
Oh, my God!
是你刻上去的
You carved that in.
那时我们去圣佩德罗的节庆玩 -是啊
We went to that fiesta in San Pedro. - Yeah.
那个摩天轮 危险得要命
And that Ferris wheel was completely unsafe
我们尖叫着让那家伙放我们下来 他死活不肯
and we screamed at the guy to let us off, and he wouldn't.
我们下来以后就把引擎毁了 摩天轮停不下来了
So when we did, we just jammed his engine so it wouldn't stop.
他都快疯了
He went nuts.
然后我们骑着你的小摩托从他旁边飞过去了
And we pegged it past him on your moped.
那玩意儿像个带轮子的吹风机!
It was like a hairdryer on wheels, that thing!
所以这里就是... 你想要...
So, is this where you... you wanna..
是啊
Yeah.
你知道
You know
这么多年... 我都
Like... over the years, I've been...
而你...
And you were...
发生了这么多...
It was a lot. And, erm...
只是...-你光芒万丈
It was just... I was... - You were brilliant.
你疯疯癫癫
You were mental...
还像噩梦一样缠着我
... and you were a fucking nightmare.
但你同时如此勇猛
But you were fierce...
如此赤诚
and you were loyal.
你... 你真的太强大了
And you were just... just ace.
如果当初有人爱你 给你机会
And if you'd been given a bit of love and opportunity.
你本可以撼动整个世界
you could've ruled the world.
伯特 这次行动
And this job, Bert, this...
是你在扭转一切
Well, this is you putting it right.
对吗?
Yeah?
你是我唯一的朋友了
You're the only friend I've ever had.
你也是
Same.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不必为任何事情道歉
You've got nothing to be sorry for.
任何事
Nothing.
靠
Fu...
萨姆
Sam.
你真的很勇敢
You've been really brave.
帮她把窃听器拿出来
Help her with the wire.
要不是你决定联♥系♥我们 调查不可能如此顺利
Your decision to contact us has been key to our investigation.
嘿 看着我 你该为自己感到自豪
Hey, look at me. You should be proud of yourself.
你的档案干净了 你可以将这一切抛诸脑后
You've got a clean record, and you can put this behind you.
好吗? 你可以重新开始生活了
Yeah? You can start again.
靠
Fuck. Fuck.
嗨 嗨!
Oi, oi!
我顺路过来看看 撤离计划怎么样了?
Thought I'd swing by. How's the exit plan going?
挺好
Hm.
需要什么吗?
Need anything?
确实需要
Yeah, I do actually.
你能去一趟五金店吗?
Can you go the hardware store for me?
找他们要个长支架
Ask them for a long stand.
那我猜得多花点时间了?
Is it taking longer than you thought?
把画从画框里弄下来是一回事
Getting the canvas off the wall is one thing
但在大白天偷达利的画是另一回事
but stealing a Dali in broad daylight is something else.
如果我能把掉包时间压缩到三十秒
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表