剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
He's very happy
我认为这些案件有共同点
think there is a link here
这起手表偷窃案
between this theft
和荆棘冠冕失窃案 以及斗牛士套装失窃案
the crown of thorns and the matador costume
我们推测是两个女人
We believe that two women
不不不 还是不要把警力浪费在推测上了
No, no, no, no, let's not waste resources on hunches
但我们认为这很接近了
But we think we might be close to something
接近什么?
Close to what?
两个女人偷了东西 又把它们还回去了?
Two women who steal things and put them back?
这可不算案件
It's not a case
别再搞有的没的
Wrap it up
把我头上的袋子拿开 你个疯牛
Take this bag off my head, you psychotic cow.
凭什么 就凭你嘴甜吗?
Yeah, OK, cos you've got such a lovely way with words (!)
啊!
Argh.
嘿 伯特!
Hey. Bert?
伯特去给迪哥送封口费了
Bert's gone to pay off Deegs.
什么? -喔喔 等等
What?! - Whoa, whoa. Just wait.
让我解释一下
Erm, let me explain
啊!
Ah!
你要干什么? 我们在哪里?
What you doing? Where are we?
上去
Up we go.
啊! -给我走!
Ah! - Move!
这他爹的是哪?
Where the fuck am I?
啊! 老子的脚踝!
Ah! Fucking ankle
啊!
Ah!
坐下 好吗?
Get down, all right?
啊!
Ah! Ah!
啊!
Y argh!
啊! 老天!
Ah! Jesus!
你妈生你时候肯定把你的头摔了 我对天发誓
Your mum must've dropped you on your head or summat, I swear to God.
闭嘴 给我坐好
Shut up. Sit still.
你个该死的疯子 啊!
You're fucking mental. Argh! Ah!
够了
All right.
混♥蛋♥! 靠!
Bas...! F-F-Fuck!
啊啊啊! -靠
Aa-a-a-a-a-ah! -Fuck.
你想要干嘛?
What do you want?!
我要你别插手我的事
I want you to stay out of my business
呵呵 那是不可能的 不是吗?
Yeah, well, that's not gonna happen, is it?
我听说比拉尔在为你伪造一幅达利的画
Yeah, I've heard you've got Bilal forging a Dali painting for you.
我能猜出来你想干什么
I reckon I know why you're doing that.
听起来挺有意思的
That sounds like fun.
靠 我就知道
Fucking knew it.
靠
Fuck.
老子的耳膜要破了! -是吗?
You've burst my eardrum! - Yeah?
我好像打穿你的耳朵了 总统先生
I think I've caught your ear there, as well, Mr President.
啊! 你想要什么?
Argh! What do you want?
你要我做什么我都愿意
Just tell me what you want and I'll do it
你能放过比拉尔么? -可以 我会放过他的
You gonna leave Bilal alone? - Yea h, I'll leave him alone.
求你放我走吧
Just let me go.
啊 问题是 如果我带你回去
Yeah, the thing is, if I take you back with me,
我觉得你可不会老实的
I don't think you're gonna be have,
因为你从没老实过 不是吗?
cos I don't think you're capable of behaving, are you?
嗯? 那么..
Mm? So...
啊~~~啊!
Aa-a-argh!
如果我是你 我会把那舔干净
I'd lick that up if I were you.
将来两天里你能吃到东西就是这个了 自求多福吧
It's all you'll get for two days, co s I'm leaving you here.
你敢! -哦 是的 我就是敢
You're fucking not! - Oh, yeah. Yeah, I am.
如果你继续用尽全力挣扎
And if you keep using all your energy to get free,
那你就等着出一身大汗 耗尽体力
then you're going to get sweaty and knackered
而且你会渴得要命
and really fucking thirsty.
这么热的鬼天气 没水你能撑多久?
And that'll bring your need for water up to, what, in this heat?
嗯 一天半?
Mm, day and a half?
也许你能挣脱绳子
So maybe you wriggle free.
也许你能走到下一个镇子
Maybe you make it to the next town,
那步行大概要三小时
which is about three hours away on foot.
但你该往哪个方向走呢?
But in which direction?
这个就留给你决定吧
So, that's the decision you're gonna have to make.
你也可以乖乖坐在这
Or you sit there like a good little boy,
两天后会有人来接你
and in two days'time, someone's gonna come pick you up.
把钱给你 然后你可以开心地滚蛋了
give you your money, and then off you fuck on your merry way
啊我去你的!
Argh! Fuck you!
啊!
Argh!
啊 放开我 你这个魔鬼!
Argh, just leave me alone, you nightmare!
如果你要尿尿
And if you need a little wee-wee,
恐怕你只能尿裤裆里了
you'll have to do that in your knickers.
啊!
Argh!
迪哥? 你怎么不跟我说?
Deegs? Why didn't you tell me?
哦 我违抗头儿的命令了?
Oh, am I disobeying the boss (?)
你去哪了? -(特地)帮你解决了个麻烦
Where did You go? - Out of the way.
因为你说我管不好自己的麻烦
Cos you said I couldn't mind my own business.
你妈妈就是这样的
She gets like this, your mum.
他怎么了? 他人呢?
What happened to him? Where is he?
我搞定了我的任务完成了
I'm finished. I've done my bit.
你的呢? -搞定了
Have You done yours? - Yep
迪哥不会再找你麻烦了
You won't hear a peep out of Deegs,
并且你可以坐今晚的末班飞机离开这里
and you're on the last plane out of here tonight.
那么把成品给我们看看 -好的 稍等
So, go on, show us the goods. - Right. Wait there.
好了 轻点
Right, gently now.
啊 -啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
比拉尔 这真漂亮
Bilal, it's beautiful.
完美
It's perfect.
带他去机场吧 凯特琳
Take him to the airport, Caitlin.
干得漂亮 -谢谢
Well done. - Thanks.
再见
See you.
祝你们好运 姐♥妹♥们♥
Good luck, guys.
你没必要那样子看着她 -哪样?
You don't have to look at her like that. - Like what?
好像你们是一伙的并想把我挤出去
Like you're a team and you're edging me out.
我不是想排挤你 伯特 我只是想帮忙
I'm not edging you out, Bert, I'm trying to help
迪哥在哪?
Where is Deegs?
可能躺在他自己的尿里吧
Probably in a puddle of his own piss.
但我们不用担心他了
But we don't have to worry about him any more.
你现在要去哪? -出去
Where are You going now? - Out.
只是出去 好吗?
Out, Ok?
我需要思考
I need time to think.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hello
找我有何贵干?
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我们正准备干一票
We're doing a job.
我和伯特很大的一票
Bert and I. Big money.
我觉得你加入我们团队会很棒
I think you'd make a great addition to the team.
"我"这个字里可没有"团队"
There's no "team" in "I".
到底是什么活?
What's the job, exactly?
嗯? 你要给伯特找个保姆?
Huh? You need a baby-sitter for Bert?
我不需要 -你永远都需要的
That's not what's required. - That's always what's required
那么到底是什么活?
So, what's the job?
两天后要偷个大东西
A heist in two days.
你们这也太赶了?
Cutting it fine, aren't you?
我们需要有人制♥造♥出足够大的迷惑干扰
Well, we need someone who can cause a mistake-sized distraction
让我们能趁乱进出
long enough for us to get in and out.
抛开所有恩怨 你是最合适的人选
All differences aside, you're the perfect person.
你们出多少?
What are you paying?
一百万欧元
A million euros.
你们要偷什么? 皇冠吗?
What are you stealing? The Crown Jewels?
我只和我的团队分享这个信息
I only share that information with my team
给我地址和任务内容
Give me the address and my job description
我到时会去
and I'll be there.
嗯... 我们在那之前就需要你
Well... we're gonna need you before that
嗯 那是当然
Mm. Of course you do.
这一百万的活... 我们为什么不能等等?
This one-million-euro job... Why don't we wait?
她快死了
She's dying.
等她死了 再动手
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表