剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
第三集
有什么办法能快速捞一笔么?
Any bright ideas how we can make some money?
这块表 我可以给你一万欧元
I can give you ten thousand Euros for this one
我不能冒更多险了
but that's all I can risk.
你们是来见席琳的吧?
You are here to meet Celine?
一千万这数目可不小
10 million's a lot of money.
偷一幅名画要费的劲也不小
Stealing a pa inting's a lot of work.
没人想收留你的时候是我收留了你
I took you in when no-one else wanted to.
发生什么了?
What happened?
我想给她一个扭转人生的机会 但她还是老样子
I was about to offer her the opportunity of a lifetime, but she never changes.
我要离开了 克雷格
I'm leaving, Craig.
你不能离开我 杰姬
You can't leave me, Jackie.
你绝对想不到谁溜到了西班牙
You'll never guess who's legged it to Spain
比拉尔 那个欠我们10万块的赌棍
Bilal, that gambler who owes us 10o grand.
跟丢了这家伙
Lost him.
这里没10万 但我明天会给你凑齐的
It's not 1oo grand, but I'll get you the rest tomorrow.
好你 要是凑不齐
Good. Cos if you don't,
我就剁了你这小崽子的手指
I'll break your bastard fingers.
我想来场轰轰烈烈的落幕
I wanna go out with a bang.
开车! 靠! 快开车!
Drive! Shit, I said drive!
老天 一把枪啊! 伯特! 一把枪!
Oh, my God! A gun, Bert! A gun!
我们讨论过这个的 你只要沉住气
We've discussed this. You just need to hold your nerve.
你说得倒轻松 她可是住在我屋檐下
'Easier said than done when she's living under my roof.
我找到你跟我女儿的信了
'I found the letters to my daughter.'
如果你杀了我 她会恨你一辈子的
If you kill me, she'll hate you.
带我去见她 马上!
You take me to her, now!
听着 能不能让我...
Look, if you just let me...
我只是想确认她是不是疯子
I was making sure she was n't a loony.
我不想让她伤害你
I didn't want her to hurt you.
哦 对 都是为了我对吧
Oh, yeah, you did it for me.
当然了 你个自以为是的疯子!
Course you did, you fucking basket-case!
萨姆 -闭嘴!
Sam. - Shut up!
这里?
Here?
你在耍什么花招?
What are you playing at?
就是她?
That's her?
那天给我们端菜的
She served us the other day
别动!
Stay there!
你要是敢下车
You move out of this car,
就别怪我手下不留情了
and I will not be responsible for my actions.
好的
OK.
凯特琳
Caitlin.
我知道你不认识我 但我们能聊聊吗?
I know you don't know me, but can we talk?
可以 你跟伯特前几天来过
Yeah. You were here with Bert the other day.
你带珠宝来了?
Have you got the jewellery?
什么? 没有
What? No.
她让你为她做事?
Has she got you working for her?
是的 我们在合作
Yes, we're working together.
你绝不能听任她差遣
You must n't do anything she asks.
要是那天我知道 我当场就会说的
When we were here, if I'd known, I would have said.
说什么?
Said?
听着 有件事你需要知道
Look, there's something you need to know.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mum.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是... 我没料到是这种事
It's just... not what I was expecting.
无数个日夜里 我都在想象这一刻
I've thought about this moment a million times.
不敢相信我就这么说出来了
I can't believe I just blurted it out
但我需要你知道
But I needed you to know.
我一直想找到你
I wanted to find you.
但如果... 你不想认我我完全理解
But if... if this isn't what you want, I totally understand.
我也想过去找你
I thought about finding you.
但不知道你想不想要我
But I didn't know if you wanted me.
他们是谁? 那... 那家人...
Who were they? The... family that...
宗教疯子
Religious nuts.
我恨他们 我一有能力就离家出走了
I hate them, and as soon as I could get out, I did
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
什么时候
When?
16岁
16.
我...
I...
感觉我欠你一些解释
... feel like I need to explain.
我当时很年轻
I was really young.
漂泊无依
I didn't have any family support.
我以为能给你更好的生活 -嗯...
I thought you were going to a better life. - Wel...
你怎么能知道我会过上怎样的生活?
how could you have known what life I was going to?
是啊
Yeah.
你和伯特联♥系♥多久了?
How long have you been in contact with Bert?
我们写过几封信 我去看过她几次
We wrote a few letters, and I visited her a couple of times.
大概一年了吧
A year, maybe.
一年了?
A year?
滚 比拉尔
Fuck off, Bilal.
老天啊
Jesus.
怎么了 比拉尔
Yes, Bilal?
只是想问问 你俩还好吗?
Just checking everything's all right?
你俩刚才打得挺狠啊
You two were proper battering each other.
一切都好 我们只是在... 闹着玩
Everything's fine, it was just... banter.
我要我的预付款
I need my advance.
我不是开公♥司♥的 也没跟你签约 比拉尔
I haven't signed you to my record label, Bilal.
你是来帮我偷一幅画
You're helping me rob a painting.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 你说你需要画一个月
'Look, you told me it would take a month to paint.
现在我们时间不够了 所以我需要你赶紧开工
And right now, we've just got shy of that, so I need you painting
但我说过了 抱歉 我需要拿到钱
And like I said, sorry, but I need my money.
你的胎记
'Your birthmark.'
对 我不喜欢它
Yeah. I don't like it.
它让你独一无二
It makes you you.
我第一次抱你时亲吻过它
I kissed it the first time I held you.
抱歉 我不是想...
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be...
我不想这么多愁善感 -(西语)赶紧过来
I don't WANNA be too much. - i VENGA!!
知道了
Si.
抱歉 我得... 我得走了 -没问题
I'm sorry. I need... I need to... - Of course.
珠宝? 不行
The jewellery? No.
我不能让你干这些
I can't let you do this.
如果你需要钱 我可以给你
If it's money you need, I can help
你以为能用钱打发我?
You think you can buy me off?
不不 我不是那个意思 只是...
No, no. That's not what I meant. It's just...
跟我们打交道的人很危险
the people we're dealing with are dangerous.
我每天打交道的人都很危险
The people I deal with every day are dangerous.
我住单间
I live in a bedsit
隔壁一边是皮条客 一边是毒贩
with a pimp on one side and a drug dealer on the other
我已经给你的珠宝找好了买♥♥家
I've already got a buyer lined up for your jewellery,
这根本不算什么
this is nothing.
我被迫做过更糟的事
I've had to do so much worse.
我可以帮你 让我帮你吧
I can help you. Let me.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
我想自己挣好吗?
I wanna make my own, OK?
我是这样过来的 将来也会这样
I always have and I always will.
有我们就不一样了
Not with us.
如果你出了什么事 我永远都不会原谅自己
If any thing happened to you, I would never for give myself
那我们就别再见面了
Then this is not gonna work for me.
我小的时候需要你
I needed you when I was a kid...
现在不需要了
not now.
完了
Shit.
听着 萨姆 我知道...
Look, Sam, I know this...
凯特琳 珠宝
Caitlin, the jewellery.
她是我妈? 你为什么没告诉我?
She is my mother? Why the fuck didn't you tell me it was her?
我只想确保你俩都准备好了
I was just making sure that you were both ready.
走吧!
Vamos!
歌♥曲 Tainted Love 女声唱版 Hannah Peel 2010
罗贝塔 是妈妈
'Roberta, it's Mother
很抱歉我态度不好 明天见个面 可以吗
'I'm sorry I reacted badly. Can I see you tomorrow, may be??
我说过 你不能随便跑过来
I told you, you can't just turn up at this house.
我们现在自♥由♥了
We're out in the wild now.
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表