剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
第六集本季终
伯特状态很不稳定
Be rt's in a volatile place.
我丈夫躺在那里都是因为她们
My husband is lying in there because of them.
警♥察♥在找两个跟手表失窃案有关的女人
They're looking for two women in connection with the watches.
这票一定要干成
We need to make this happen.
警♥察♥在找你们 你们疯了吗?
Police are looking for you. Are you mad?
普拉克在我布拉德福德的地盘上搞事
Pra k's making moves on my patch in Bradford
我被关着什么 都做不了
while I've been banged up.
他要是知道他表哥凯恩的下场 肯定要气疯了
He's gonna lose his marbles when he finds out what's happened to Kyan.
我听说比拉尔在为你伪造达利的一幅画
Yeah, I've heard you've got Bilal forging a Dali painting for you.
我能猜出来你想干什么
I reckon I know why you're doing that.
你要给伯特找个保姆 -我不需要
You need a baby-sitter for Bert. - That's not what's required.
你永远都会需要的
That's always what's required.
你只要信任她们-她们连彼此都不信任
You just need to trust them. - They can't even trust each other.
你没得癌症是吧?
You haven't got cancer, have you?
我完全可以做比这烂得多的事
There are worse things that I could have done.
还有什么能比假装得癌症要死了更烂?
Worse than pretending you're dying of cancer?
戴着窃听器给警♥察♥通风报信下作的小告密鬼
Wearing a wire for the police like a nasty little grass.
我别无选择
'I didn't have a choice.'
他们是来抓你的就你那个德性
They were coming for you, and you were wild
我们都会死
We were gonna end up dead.
你把我弄进去了! -是你自己把自己弄进去的!
So you put me inside? - You put yourself inside!
干完这票我们就远走高飞
When this is done, we need to leave.
谁都不要相信孩子
Trust nobody, kid.
防着点她她把她上一个朋友吃了
Watch out for her. She ate her last mate.
哦看是怪医杜立德他能跟动物聊天呢
Oh, it's Doctor Do little. He talked through the animals.
迪哥还活着吗?
Is Dee gs alive?
至少我把他绑在椅子上的时候还活着
Yeah. Well, he was when I tied him to a chair
他不会碍事吧?
Is he a problem?
绝对不会 -好
Absolutely not. - Good.
听着现在有活要干我们有能力完成吗?
Hey, look, we've got a job to do, so are we gonna be able to do it?
有 -赛琳来了注意表情
Yeah. - Celine. Game face.
开这么远的车真是蛋疼
Ball-ache of a drive here.
行了 走啊 带我看看
Well, go on, then. Let's have a look.
好 来吧
Right, yeah.
我总算有斗牛场盗窃的线索了
I've finally got a lead on the bullring theft
第十三大街的摄像头拍到这个
A screen grab from a camera on Calle Trece
离斗牛场只有两条街
two roads away from the bullring
我们过了一遍人脸识别
So we put it through the facial recognition software
想看看系统里有没有这两个人
to see if either of them is known to us
然后发现了这个
Look, this comes up
罗贝塔·曼奇尼
Roberta Mancini
住在山里那个女人!
The woman in the hills!
我们上山吧
Let's get up there
嗯 女士们这.. 真不可思议
Well, ladies, that is... incredible
跟真的放一起也分辨不出来
You couldn't distinguish it from the real thing.
这笔触
The brushwork.
自然老化
Gentle ageing.
不仅完全忠实于这幅画的年代感
It's completely in line with not just how old the painting is,
还反映了美术馆保存的完好程度
but how well the gallery's housed it.
这是仿制品中很不多见的...
Something you don't often see in copies...
即便是最好的仿制品也没有
.. even the best.
其实这画完美到你直接给我都行
In fact, it's so good, you could have just given me this,
省得你们折腾了
saved yourself the shag and hassle.
给我我都看不出来
Wouldn't have known the difference.
但你一旦知道 就没法骗了
But once you know, you know.
懂我意思吧?
Do you know what I mean?
那么你们真画一到手
So, once you have the real painting safely in your possession
我就给你们发地点 我们带着钱过去
I'll ping you a location and we can bring the money.
我们要无记号♥钞票 -当然了
The money needs to be in unmarked bills. - It will be.
谢谢你这没什么卵用的提醒
Thank you for the egg-sucking lesson (!
好了 祝你们好运
Well, good luck.
不过你们也用不着
Not that you'll need it.
谢了
Thanks.
走吧? -走 我们开干
Shall we? - Let's go do this.
她会不会已经跑了?
Do you think she's already skipped town?
这女人到底想干嘛?
What is this woman up to?
嘿
Hey.
我不想让你去!
I don't want you to go!
我不会再袖手旁观了
I'm not going to wait on the sidelines any more.
我只需要你支持我
I just need you to back me
你什么时候袖手旁观过?
When have you ever been on the sidelines?
对伯特你从来都没有好话 万一这是陷阱呢?
You haven't had a good thing to say about Bert. What if it's a set-up?
我和伯特 我们达成了共识
We've come to an understanding, Bert and I.
我不支持这桩事
I can't support this.
那是你的决定
That's your decision.
但不管你支不支持 我都要去
But I'm going, whether you support it or not.
嘘
Shh.
嗨 别给我留言 我从来不听
CAITLIN'S VOICE MAIL MESSAGE PLAYS
打开耳麦 小心行事
Turn on your earpiece and be careful, OK?
孩子 我们事成之后再见
See you on the other side, kiddo
杰姬迟到了
Jackie's late.
我不能让凯特琳一个人进去
I'm not sending Caitlin in there blind.
给
Here.
接下来一小时我们能合作吗?
For the next hour, can we be a team?
来这就是为了合作
That's why we're here
我赌一欧你没法从里面偷一幅达利的画
I bet you a euro you can't nick a Dali out of there.
我赌我可以
Bet you I can.
见鬼 杰姬去哪了?
Where the hell is Jackie?
快卸货吧
Just keep unloading
"她会来的"
'She'll be here.'
我接近大楼了
I'm approaching the building.
"收到 进去以后告诉我"
'Copy. When you're in the building, let me know.
收到
Roger that.
(西语)嗨喽 小贱♥人♥们
'Hola, putas.
你倒是姗姗来迟
You're cutting it fine.
"以防你没注意到 我可是身兼数职呢"
'Well, I am juggling a few things, in case you hadn't noticed.
我们加把劲 干完这一票
Let's just keep it together and get this done.
你去哪? 你要盯梢啊
Where you going? You're the lookout.
我要去付停车费
I am paying my parking.
你们可不想放哨的被拖走吧
Don't want your lookout getting towed, do you?
那水平也太次了 不是吗?
That'd be very shoddy, wouldn't it?
"泰克小姐 你快到入口了吗?"
'Miss Take, are you approaching the entrance?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
"凯特琳正在进去"
'Caitlin on her way in.
谢谢 祝您愉快
早上好
买♥♥一张票
十二欧
感谢光临 -谢谢
Gracias. - Thank you.
"布拉斯说薄弱点是装货区的一个傻子"
'Blas said the weak spot is the idiot guard at the loading bay.
你们好
How are you?
你们要送到哪去?
Do you know where you're going?
送到三楼和四楼 -好
To the third and the fourth -Okay
等等 等等
One moment
我们这的纸总是不够用
We always run out down here
我之前还用袜子救急过
I've resorted to my socks before
谢谢
Gracias.
故事不错 -他看着就很弱
That was a lovely story. - He seems like a weak link.
小姐 这里太窄了 您过不了
Miss, it's too narrow, you can't pass
没关系
No problem
请您过一下金属探测器
Go through the metal detector please
"视频信♥号♥♥正常"
'Feeds are up and running.
靠
Shit.
杰姬? -她在哪?
'Jackie?'- Where is she?
拜托 别
Please
她在睡觉
she's sleeping
我可以看一下你的包吗?
May I check your bag please
凯特琳 你还好吗?
Caitlin, are you OK?
我现在不能说话
I can't talk.
她多大了?
How old is she?
五个月
Five months
你睡得好吗?
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表