剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
I've just seen the guys you're looking for drive off with your bag of money.
往哪边去了?
Which way?
有个家伙被塞进了后备箱里 他是谁?
Who is he, the guy stuffed in the trunk?
艺术品伪造大♥师♥ 没有他这票就完了
He's an art forger. Without him, we can't do the job we wanna pull off
我们到底要干什么?
What is the job, exactly?
我们说过的 凯特琳 -但我没得到答复
We've talked about this, Caitlin. - And I never got an answer.
你是干什么的?
Where do you fit in?
他们往哪里去了?
Which way did they go?
我知道他们要去哪 我在包里放了个跟踪器
I know exactly which way, cos I put a tracker in the bag.
你为什么要那样做?
Why on earth would you do that?
她想跟踪我们 看我们在干什么 她又不傻
To follow us, see what we're up to, cos she's not stupid
我跟你们一起去 告诉你们他们在哪
I'll come with you, tell you where they're going
但我要知道你们在谋划什么
you let me in on what you're planning.
时间可不等人
Tick, tock, tick, tock
好吧 -我们去把他带回来
OK, then. - Let's go get him!
可以坐我的货车
We'll take my van.
怎么回事?
What's this?
《为黛西小姐开车》
Driving Miss Daisy?
#1989年奥斯卡电影,讲述了毫无利害关系的人因为共同的原因聚到了一起,并放下各种恩怨成为了好朋友
20分钟后在圣佩德罗下高速!
We come off at San Pedro in 20 minutes!
谢谢 凯特琳
Thank you, Caitlin.
那么...
So...
你是怎样长大的?
What was it like, growing up?
很艰难吗?
Was it hard for you?
只有尝过轻松的滋味才会觉得艰难
It's only hard once you know what easy is.
对我来说那很正常
You think it's normal.
那抛弃骨肉是什么感觉?
What was it like, leaving a baby?
很痛苦
Awful.
但我别无选择
But I didn't have a choice.
我当时太年轻了
I was so young.
而且我过的生活不适合养孩子
and the life I was living, there was no place for a baby
那为什么不另找一位伪画师呢?
So, why not get another forger?
他是我们这一票不可或缺的的伪画师
He's the forger we need for the job that we're doing
那这一票究竟是要于什么?
What is the job, then?
我知道你和你的养父母关系不好
I know you didn't get on with your family,
但你的养母有爱过你吗?
but did she at least show you love, your mother?
这一票呢? 我会一直问 问到你告诉我
The job? I'm gonna keep asking until you tell me.
你以为我会是什么样子的? -我不知道
What did you think I'd be like? - I didn't know.
我只想让你成为自己 无论你最后变成了什么样
I just wanted you to be you, whatever you turned out to be.
这就是我
This is me.
我不知道怎么说出口
I don't know how to say this.
我希望你得到最好的一切
I wanted the best for you.
怀着你的时候 我想让你拥有整个世界
When I was pregnant with you, I wanted you to have the world.
幸福地长大 接受良好的教育 周游世界
To grow up... get educated, travel.
有没有可能你只是在为你自己哀悼?
Do you think maybe you were mourning those things for yourself?
因为你没能得到那些?
Because you didn't get to do them?
不过 你做到了
What you did do, though
利用你的天赋 随机应变
was take your talent and applied it to your circumstances,
如果我有机会我也想做到这样
which is exactly what I'd like to have the chance to do
我真的很高兴我们能一起合作
I would really like for us to work together.
好了 快到了
OK, not far now.
车停在一家酒店了
The car stopped at a hotel.
你确定他们在这? -就是那辆车
Are you sure they're here? - There's the car.
他们把他塞进了后备箱
They put him in the trunk.
享受你们的小家庭出游吗?
Enjoying your little family outing?
如果你指我和我女儿在一起 那么是的 谢谢了
If you mean spending time with my daughter, then yes, thank you
得把这门撬开 -我能搞定
Need to get it open. - I can do that.
可怜的家伙 流了这么多血 天哪 -惨不忍♥睹啊
Poor guy. That's a lot of blood. Shit. - The state of this.
卡尔·迪根 他周围人都叫他迪哥
Carl Deegan. Deegs, to his mates.
布拉福德过来的诈骗贩子
He's a racketeer from Bradford.
大家都说他是个"大好人"
He's a lovely guy, by all accounts.
希望神童没缺胳膊少腿 没死在后备箱里
Let's hope the forger's in one piece and not dead in the boot.
完了 比拉尔
Shit, Bilal.
我们上去找他?
Shall we go get him?
我可不想让你进去
I don't want you going in.
是我把大家带到这来的
I got us here.
谢谢你的关心 但我已经卷进来了
I appreciate your concern, but I'm involved.
所以要么你让我进去 要么我自个进去
So either you let me, or I do it anyway.
好吧 听着 我们要把伪画师带回来
Yeah, look, we need to get the forger back
我们那活不能没有他
cos we can't do this without him,
而那个狠家伙已经见过我们这几个人了 除了凯瑟琳
and the person standing in the way of that
而且他抢走了我们所有钱 所以抱歉 我们需要她
and he's robbed all our cash so sorry, but we need her
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
是啊 我们知道
Yeah, we know that.
那么 我们知道他在上面 -不 我们知道的是钱在上面
So, we know he's up there. - No. We know the money's up there.
看起来像是顶层公♥寓♥
Looks like it's in the penthouse.
她说得对
She's right.
更正一下 我们只是推测他和钱都在上面
Correction, we assume he's up there with the money.
那么 可以开始做计划和准备了?
So, shall we plan and get prepped?
好的 计划是找到比拉尔 拖住迪根
OK, the plan is, we locate Bilal, we distract De egs for long enough
让比拉尔搭电梯出来
to get Bilal in the lift and out of there
我们要随时保持联♥系♥
We need to be in communication at all times.
萨姆和我一起行动
Sam and I stick together.
凯特琳 你一个人待在前门
Caitlin, you're on your own up front
我只要说说台词就行
All I've got to do is say the line.
放心 好吗? 他会上钩的 你看到那辆车了
OK? He's gonna fall for it. You saw the car.
里面都是血
It's covered in blood.
他已经走投无路了
What other choice does he have?
杰姬在货车里待命
Jackie, man the van.
听我命令 随时准备出发 -明白
Get ready to go on my say-so. - Roger that.
听着 要是救不出他 我们就玩完了
Look, this job is off if we don't get him out of there,
你到底跟不跟我们一起来?
so are you with us or not?
那就看看我们团队合作怎样吧
Well, I suppose we'd better see how we work as a team.
很抱歉 我们接到电♥话♥ 说顶层公♥寓♥的空调设备出了故障
I'm sorry but we've had a call about an aircon unit in the penthouse
不好意思!
Lo siento!
没事的 不用担心这个
It's okay, don't worry about it
麻烦您了
Gracias.
小心点
Be careful
您的车停在了预留车位上
Your car is parked in a reserved space
能否让我们的泊车员为您挪一下车?
Is it okay for our valet to move it for you?
所以 我一直在这里找地方
So, I've been looking for places out here
来安置我在布拉福德搞的钱
to put my earnings from Bradford.
你懂的 在海岸边开个不错的小金库
You know. a nice little cash operation here on the coast
我想出了个绝妙的点子 开健身房♥
I've come up with a belter - gyms.
印钞需要执照的 你懂的
Well, they're a licence to print money, you see.
但我现在不需要执照了 不是吗?
But I don't need a licence now, do I?
你可以帮我做假♥钞♥
I've got you to forge money for me.
这样还不用我自己动手
Well, you don't have a dog and bark yourself
这些健身馆只是开始 亲爱的
These gyms are just the beginning, love
好吧
Right.
发生什么事了? -我要去挪一下车
What's going on? -I've got to move my car.
是要处理那个受伤的家伙吗? -振作点傻瓜 他没事
Is this about that lad who got hurt? - Cheer up, you slag. He's fine.
我在医院外把他推下车了
I rolled him out the car outside the hospital.
这位是罗基 顺便介绍一下
This is Rocky, by the way.
罗基 这身肌肉没白练 对吧? 来吧!
Eh? Tough as old boots, aren't you, Rocky? Come on, then!
你要是敢轻举妄动 他会...
You try anything, and he'l...
把你打成肉酱
mar mali se you.
干得好 凯特琳 迪根在电梯里了
Good work, Caitlin. De egs is in the lift
收到 我会躲在近处 需要时候我就出来
'Copy that. I'll be out of sight but close if you need me.'
萨姆 伯特 你们大约有三分钟
Sam, Bert, you've got about three minutes.
我听到比拉尔的声音了
'I heard Bilal's voice.
他在里面 但有个大块头跟他一起
He's in there, but there's a meat head with him.'
"收到"
'Copy that.
维修检查
Maintenance
我们得检查每个房♥间
We have to check each room
能否请您在门外稍等一会儿?
Can we ask you to step outside please sir?
先生?
Senor?
谢谢
Gracias.
给我稳住 比拉尔
Stay cool, Bilal.
漏气了
It's leaking
是有毒的
and it's toxic
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表