剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
清空所有房♥间 送她们出去
We'll clear each room and escort them out.
表演结束了 大家走吧
Show's over everyone, let's go
亲爱的 跟我来
Follow me, darlings.
好 人群开始动了
OK, the crowds are moving through.
"布拉斯 确保让所有人离开"
'Blas, make sure you've got everyone.
"我们不想有人掉队"
'We don't want any stragglers.
你们是共犯吗?
Are you complicit?
你们的双手是否沾满鲜血?
Is there blood on your hands?
手上沾满鲜血!
Blood on your hands!
手上沾满鲜血! 手上沾满鲜血!
Blood on your hands! Blood on your hands!
很多跨性别艺术家和灵感模特
Many trans artists and muses
都在这艺术馆里供人凝视
were used in the paintings in this gallery.
我封锁了203房♥间 正在疏散人群
I've cordoned off room 203 and we're funneling them out
只是一些女权主义者在胡闹 对艺术品没有威胁
It's just some feminist nonsense, no threat to the artworks
"就快了"
'Almost there.
‘剩最后几个了"
'Last few heading out.'
她离开204房♥间了 正在疏散205房♥间
She's left room 204 now, about to clear room 205.
我们在维持秩序 疏散人群
We're keeping it calm and controlled guiding them out
"泰克小姐走过《格尔尼卡》房♥间了"
'Miss Take is past the Guernica room.
"所有人都离《自♥慰♥者》很远 伯特 萨姆 行动!"
'Everyone is away from the Masturbator. Bert, Sam, go!'
呃... 我得回去 -可以带我过去吗?
Er... I need to get back. - Can you show me?
就在前面的左边
It's just a long there on the left.
你可以带我过去吗?
Can you take me to it?
抱歉 我不能离开岗位
I'm sorry, but I shouldn't leave my post.
"保安要回去了"
'Security's coming back in.
"凯特琳 我们需要更多时间!"
'Caitlin, we need more time!
"拖住他"
'Keep the guard out.
完了
What the fuck?
我要举报你
I'm going to report you!
我只是想要帮助 但你却不帮我
All I've asked for is some help, and you're not helping.
"还有3分6秒装货区的保安就要换了
'Three minutes, six seconds to change of security at the loading bay.
我们要什么? -要团结!
What do we want? - Unity!
什么时候要? -现在就要!
When do we want it? - Now!
"布拉斯 原地待命"
'Blas, stand by.'
跟我来
Follow me.
没问题了 行动
All clear. Go.
三 二 一
'In three, two, one.
(警报响)"30 秒后警报器将重置"
Thirty seconds before alarm reset completes.'
抱歉 假警报 让他们把警报关了
My mistake, false alarm. Get them to turn it off
我们要什么? -要被看见!
What do we want? - Visibility!
什么时候要? -现在就要!
When do we want it? - Now!
"20 秒"
'Twenty seconds.'
不要让这些男人偷走我们的艺术!
Let not these men take our art from us!
"10 秒"
'Ten seconds.'
"掉包完成"
'Swap complete.'
"警报器重置了 把干♥扰♥器♥拿下来"
'Alarms reset. Get the disruptors out.
走吧
Let's go.
我们要发声!
Make some noise!
"2分50秒"
'Two minutes, 50 seconds.
"另一个保安要回去了 快点"
'The other guard is coming. Hurry!
天 快走
Shit. Come on!
保安在婴儿车这里
Security guard's with the buggy.
别 别动 放着就行
No, don't touch that. Leave it.
抱歉
Sorry
"凯特琳拿到婴儿车了"
'Caitlin has the buggy.
"只有2 分钟了 姑娘们"
'Two minutes, girls.'
表演结束了 把这个女的弄出去
Show's over. Let's get this woman out on the street
"到一层了 正在往出口走"
'Back on the ground floor. I'm making my way to the exit.'
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
又是他
Oh, this guy.
此区域闲人免进
This area is strictly for authorised personnel
主电梯进不了 还有警报
The main lift wasn't working. There was an alarm.
我得检查一下你的推车
I'm going to have to inspect your pushchair
有什么问题吗?
What is your problem, man?
不好意思你是警♥察♥吗? 你不能搜我的东西
I'm sorry, are you the police? You can't just search my things.
不用担心 换保安了
Never mind the security change.
警♥察♥在门口
Police are on the door
"我什么都不知道"
'l I didn't know anything about it.
"凯特琳从正门出去 去货车那里"
'Caitlin, use the main exit, get to the van.
"有个官员看到泰克小姐的表演了"
'Someone official saw what Miss Take is doing,
"听到了警报"
'heard the alarms,
"然后让警♥察♥来检查每一个进出的人"
and sent them to check everyone going in and going out
"也包括装货区"
'even the loading bay.'
女士们? -嗯?
Senori ta? - Si?
布拉斯 马上下来
Blas, get down here now.
好 可以走了
Okay, all good
谢了
Gracias.
啊!
Argh!
我知道你们在打什么主意!
Know what you're up to!
老子知道你们想干什么!
Fucking know what you're up to!
该死的迪哥来了!
Fucking Deegs is here!
我去!
Fuck! Fuck!
该死的蠢婆娘!
Stupid fucking cow!
嘿! -喂 喂 喂!
Hey! - Hey, hey, hey.
她偷了一幅达利的画!
She's nicked a Dali painting!
她偷了一幅达利的画! 我说的是真的!
She's nicked a Dali from in there, I'm telling you!
冷静点
Calm down.
你们来这儿就是为了干这个 对吧?
That's what you're doing here, inn it?
我想出来了 请逮捕他 他袭击了我们
I've worked it out, haven't I? Please arrest him. This is assault
听我说 好吗?
Listen to me, yeah?
她绑了我 把我丢在荒漠里等死
She kidnapped me. She left me for dead.
还朝我耳朵开了一枪 你们看到了吗?
She shot me in the ear. You see that?
我聪明着呢 她知道我能发现 没错!
I'm smart, she knew I'd work it out, and I did.
杰姬 待在车里
Jackie, stay in the van.
你叫什么? -卡尔
What is your name, please, sir? - Carl.
卡尔·迪根 老兄 我是来帮你们的
Carl Deegan, my amigo. I'm here to help you.
帮我查一下卡尔·迪根这个名字
Can you run a name check for me on Carl Deegan
你们查我♥干♥什么? 你们查我?
What are you checking me for? What you checking me...?
你们该去查... -嘿嘿
You need to check... - Hey, hey.
你们该去查那两个人 她们偷了达利的画!
You need to check those two! They've robbed a Dali
你们知道那个叫达利的家伙吗?
Do you know that lad Dali?
他那画上有某个男人的蛋蛋
It's a picture of some bloke's knack ers
在一个妓♥女♥的脸上 晃来晃去
swinging in a bird's face, I'm telling you.
我百分百确定它就在那辆货车里! -退后!
I'm hundred million per cent, it's in that van! - Get away!
米格尔 可以检查一下《自♥慰♥者》 的房♥间吗?
Miguel, can you check the Masturbator room?
有人报告画被偷了 但我看他就是个疯子
We've got a guy here reporting a theft, but I think he's just crazy
一切正常 没有遗失任何东西
All fine, nothing missing
我说得对吧
Give me the good news.
没有东西被偷 我刚问过了
Nothing's been stolen. I just checked.
你们得再检查一次
You need to check again.
再仔细看看
Have another look.
你们得检查那辆货车!
You need to look in that van!
卡尔·迪根 你违反保释条件了
Carl Deegan, you breached your bail conditions.
胡扯 我哪有违反保释 你在说什么鬼话?
Bollocks I breached my bail. What you talking about?
你开枪打的那个人死了
The man you shot has died.
凯恩? 他死了?
Kyan? He died?
现在我以涉嫌谋杀凯恩·萨利姆的罪名逮捕你
Right now, I am arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Kyan Saleem.
你们完全搞错了!
You've got this all wrong!
去查货车啊! 开什么玩笑?
Check the van! Fucking kidding me!
什么叫他死了? 他不可能死了
What do you mean, he's dead? He can't be
好吧
OK.
真不敢相信他竟然来了
I can't believe he showed up.
嗯 他现在肯定悔到肠子都青了
Well, he's wishing he had n't.
真不敢相信我们居然成功了
I can't believe we actually did it.
你在里面的表现真的太棒了
You were fucking amazing in there.
谢谢
Thank you.
快告诉我搞定了
Tell me it's done.
搞定了 -很好 我这就把地址发给你们
It's done. -'Good. I'll send you the ping.'
喂 喂 喂 退开点
Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi. Back up.
搜搜她们 -我的天
Search them. - Oh, God.
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表