剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
关于你的生活我有很多想问的
There's so much I wanna ask you about your life.
我本该陪伴你的 -我们现在在一起了
I should have been there for you. - Well, we're here now.
嗯 -我真的能帮上忙的
Yeah. - I really can help, you know.
珠宝卖♥♥掉了 -干得漂亮
Sold the jewellery. - Well done.
你的那份
Your cut.
我真的很擅长这个
I'm really good at this -
说服别人帮我做事 兜售东西
convincing people to do things for me, hustling
求求你 让我加入吧
Please let me in on the job.
你是不是和她串通好了 搞这么一出儿来耍我?
Did you plan this with her, this little visit, to fuck with my head?
没有 我们为什么要骗你
No! Why would we?
抱歉 -我只是想参与得更多
Sorry. - I wanna be more involved.
你又不想泰克小姐加入
And you don't want Miss Take
我们需要另找一个能干的人
We need another capable pair of hands.
你真的不知道有多少风险
You really don't understand the risks involved,
那些人有多危险
the people involved.
我不在乎 我要加入!
I don't care. I want in!
而你却想退出 那我该怎么办?
And you want out, so what's a girl to do?
因为这票我♥干♥定了 我只是需要帮手
Cos the thing is, I'm doing this, I just need help.
那就我来 但她不准插手
Then it's me, but she stays the fuck out of this.
如果不让我加入 那我跟你也不用往来了
If I stay the fuck out of this, I stay the fuck out of this.
你好
Hello?
"是我 维罗斯"
'It's me - Viros.
我现在不方便说话
I can't really talk.
我只想说 很抱歉之前那样对你
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how I was the other day.
也想问问你怎么样了
and I wanted to see how you were
我很担心你
I'm worried.
"伯特又在酿什么吗?"
'ls Bert cooking something up again?
"你可以告诉我 我可以帮你的"
'You can tell me. I can help.'
嗯
Erm...
"其实我...
'Actually, I...
"不用了"
'No.'
你是对的 我不该去找你
You were right. I shouldn't have come to see you.
我得自己解决这件事
Look, I need to find my own way to deal with this,
跟你说只会让我更难受
and talking to you wil I just make it harder.
对不起
I'm sorry.
萨姆 该去给伪画师付钱了!
Sam! Time to pay the forger!
嗯 杰姬? -"我去那里等你们吗?"
Yeah, Jackie? -'Am I meeting you there?
对 我们这就过去 -你在干什么?
Yeah, we're on our way. - What are you doing?
实现我的计划 杰姬想见见比拉尔
Just making all this happen. Jackie wants to meet Bilal
你知道凯特琳离开了她的寄养家庭吗
Did you know Caitlin had left her adopted family?
没有他们她会过得更好
She's better off without them.
她本来可以跟我在一起的
She could have had me!
她现在跟你在一起了
And she's got you now.
我本可以和她建立关系
Instead of building a relationship with her,
结果现在要和她保持距离 处理这个烂摊子
I'm keeping her at arm's length, dealing with all this shit.
我们不知道她把手表卖♥♥给了什么人
We don't know who she sold the watches to,
也不知道那会不会给我们带来麻烦
and we don't know if that's gonna come back and bite us in the arse.
我为什么还要考虑你的计划
Why do I even have to think about this?
听着 你当初弃养她是正确的决定
Look, when you gave her up, it was the right decision
为什么现在又来装圣母?
so why the big Madonna act now?
你知道什么?
What do you know about any of it?
我什么都知道 因为我跟你经历了这一切
I know everything, because I went through it all with you.
我为你找到了她
I found her for you.
但来吧 继续冲我发火吧
But go on, you give me shit for it.
听着 我们的计划很好 杰姬也加入了
Look, we've got a great plan. Jackie's on board
一个月后我们就富得流油了
We're gonna have more money than God in a month's time
而你的"小孤女安妮"会像皮疹一样缠着你
and Little Orphan Annie will be all over you like a rash
《小孤女安妮》:最早是1924年开始由Harold Gray所绘的连载漫画,后改编成百老汇百老汇音乐剧
你可以继续当你的好母亲
and then you can pick up where you left off.
你觉得怎么样?
so how's that for you?
你个混♥蛋♥ -谢谢 走吧?
You're a prick. - Thank you. Shall we?
不管你喜不喜欢 我们都要把这事干了
Look, we're doing this, whether you like it or not.
我不喜欢
Not.
伪画师需要钱 上次他看到我俩的时候
The forger needs paying, and the last time he saw us,
我俩打得不可开交
we were knocking seven bells out of each other.
呦嚯! -而她可以在50步内嗅到麻烦
Yoo-hoo! - And she can sniff a kick-off within 50 paces,
所以你能表现得跟我站一边吗?
so could you please present a united front?
你能闭嘴然后滚蛋吗?
Could you please go and fuck yourself?
大艺术家在哪呢?
Where's this artist, then?
我该隆重打扮一下吗? 我还没见过神童呢
Should I put my best voice on? Never met a child prodigy before.
什么情况?
What's that?
给我过来 你这混♥蛋♥
Come here, you prick
我不需要你了 我要我的钱
I don't need you any more. I need my money!
放开我! -钱在哪?
Get off me! - Where is it?
伙计 不要 不要啊
Mate, stop it! Stop it!
别抓我了!
Stop pawing at me!
趴下 趴下
Stay down. Stay down.
趴下!
Get down!
你没钱给我 所以你得跟我走
You haven't got my money, so you're coming with me.
我没撒谎 -你有
I'm not lying. -You are.
你已经拖得够久了 -搞什么鬼?
You've had enough time. - What the fuck's going on?
她们雇我的 问她们要钱 -什么?
They can pay you the money, they're paying me. - What?
你们花钱雇他?
What are you paying him?
在那里面是吧? 有多少?
In there, is it? How much?
我问你有多少? -十万!
I said how much? ?-100 grand!
搞什么!
Fucking hell!
你对她们这么值钱?
Why are you worth so much to them?
我跟你说了 我是个画家
I told you, I'm a painter.
你就是个蠢货
You're a bell end, that's what you are.
我可能看起来不像 但我是个画家
I might not look like it, but I am a painter.
你们是什么人?
And who are you, might I ask?
你没告诉她们? 说啊 比拉尔
What, haven't you to ld'em? Tell'em, Bilal!
他是个放高♥利♥贷♥的 -天杀的
He's a moneylender.- Shit.
我更喜欢"风投家" 听起来更有品位
I prefer venture capitalist. It's a bit more... you know
他给你们干什么? -伪造东西
And what's he to you? - I'm forging for them.
是吗 伪造什么?
Are you? What do you forge?
什么都伪造 雕塑 画... -闭嘴 比拉尔
Everything. Statues, paintings... - Shut up, Bilal!
钱能伪造吗? -行了 大富翁先生
What about money? - All right, Mr Monopoly
这话挺好笑的
It's funny, that, yeah.
你这张嘴惹过不少麻烦 没错吧?
That mouth got you in trouble before, has it?
是啊 你的呢?
Yeah. Has yours?
都别给我乱来!
Don't pull any dick moves.
好吧
All right.
谁敢动...
Try anything...
我就让他的蛋蛋涂满这院子
and I'll smear his bollocks up and down this patio.
别 求你了
No, please.
我说真的 我现在就可以开枪
I mean it. I'll shoot him right now.
是吗 我也要让你的小朋友体验一下
Yeah? And I'll do the same to your little friend
那个小朋友吗?
What, that little friend?
迪哥 搞什么啊?!
Deegs, what the fuck?!
把枪给他...
Give him the gun...
不然我就让他脑袋开花
or I'm gonna shoot him in the head.
到时就有得你们收拾的了
And then you'll have a head to clear up.
枪!
Gun!
靠!
Fuck!
还有钱!
And the money!
啊
Argh!
这就对了
That's it.
好了 你们仨留在这好好听话
Right, you three stay here and be good girls
小天才 现在开始给我♥干♥活了
Little boy genius works for me now.
跟上吧 你别给我死了
Come on, you. Don't fucking die on me
靠 -他们要带他去哪?
Shit.- Where are they taking him?
你可以跳着走 而你就在后备箱待着吧
Come on, try hopping. You can go in the boot.
闭嘴 -好痛! 我在流血
Shut up. - It hurts! I'm bleeding.
闭嘴 你个傻缺
Shut up, you dick.
我靠! 这下怎么办?
Fuck's sake! Now what?
怎么找到他们?
How we gonna find them?
你在这干什么?
What are you doing here?
她是谁? -一个合作伙伴
Who's she? - Someone that I'm working with.
我女儿 -你们两个麻烦精
My daughter. - You messy pair of bitches.
我刚刚看到你们要找的人 带着那包钱上车走了
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表