剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表
你从哪里搞来的?
Where did you even get it?
我从监狱里偷运出来的
I smuggled it out of prison.
什么鬼!
What the fuck!
我不想掺和这种事
I want no part in this.
整整十年来我都安分守己
I've kept my nose clean for ten years.
结果昨晚在斗牛场被警♥察♥追 现在又来这一出
And then last night at the bullring, and now this
你才出来两分钟 别把你的麻烦带到我这来!
You've only been out two minutes. Do not bring your shit to my door!
得了吧 你明明喜欢得很
Oh, shut up, you love it.
我真的不喜欢
I really don't.
你为什么不给自己买♥♥点好东西呢 甜心?
Why don't you get yourself something nice, sweet cheeks?
你个混♥蛋♥
You're such a twat.
哇喔!
Whoo!
天 这下应该藏好了
God, I think it's hidden.
你怎么这么紧张?
Why are you so stressed?
因为你就管不住自己的冲动
Cos you can't keep your dick in your pants.
把枪扔掉!
Get rid of the gun!
"把枪扔掉!"
" Get rid of the gun!"
萨姆 我们是多好的搭档啊
Sam, but we're such a good team.
你在压力下总是那么出色
You were always so good under pressure.
你为什么要那样做?
Why would you do that?
因为我可以做
Well, because I can.
你不能因为"我可以"就这么葬送你的一生
You can't go through life doing things cos you can.
现在说教有点晚了
It's a bit late for a lecture
你拿了多少钱?
How much did you take?
几百块 给你 拿着
Couple of hundred. Here, take it.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
收拾你的烂摊子 我一个人去
To clean up your mess... on my own.
我只是想给你这无聊的小日子注入一点乐趣
Just trying to inject a bit of fun into your drab little life
意大利歌♥剧「波西米亚人」中的「当我一个人走开」
比拉尔 多吃点
Bilal... eat up
你去那边都不知道能吃上什么
You don't know what you'll be getting fed over there.
别担心 妈 我没事的
Don't fuss, Mum. I'll be all right.
我只是希望你能多加小心
I just want you to be careful.
会有人在机场接我 送我去大别♥墅♥
I'm getting picked up at the airport, driven to a villa,
我要做的就只是画画 妈
and all I have to do is paint, Mum.
就这样
That's it.
下午好
Good afternoon
听说你们商店今天被抢劫了
I heard there was a robbery in the shop today
不是吧 没被抢啊
No, there was no robbery
什么意思?
What do you mean?
没人偷了你们的钱?
So no one stole money from you?
是我误会了
I must be mistaken
混♥蛋♥
Little twat.
维罗斯? -就来了!
Viros? - Ya estoy!
你不能来这 我警告过你的
You can't come here, I told you.
我没有其他人可以倾诉了
I don't have anyone else who understands
你是唯一知道当时发生了什么的人
You're the only one that knows what went down
你得自己想办法解决
Then you'll need to figure it out on your own,
否则你会引火烧身的
or it will be dangerous for you.
她怎样了? -噢...
How is she? - Oh...
萨姆 我们讨论过这个的
Sam, we've discussed this.
你只需要沉住气 好吗?
You just need to hold your nerve, OK?
做你答应为她做的事 做她的好闺蜜
Do what you said you'd do for her and just be her friend.
说起来容易做起来难 她可是住在我的屋檐下呢
Well, it's easier said than done when she's living under my roof
她在逼我 我感觉快撑不住了
She's pushing me. I feel like I'm gonna crack
维罗斯 那是谁啊?
Viros, quien es?
抱歉萨姆 你不能联♥系♥我了 好吗?
I'm sorry, Sam. You can't contact me, OK?
我现在必须走了
I have to go now.
没什么 只是个推销员
To do bien. Era un vendedor.
啊 你还留着我的吉普车!
Aw, you kept my Jeep!
你跟我撒谎了 为什么?
You lied to me. Why?
你怎么了? 今天都疑神疑鬼的
What is wrong with you? You're very paranoid today.
我知道你没有抢劫加油站了
I know you didn't hold up the garage.
是的 我没有
No, I didn't.
那你为什么要假装?
So why did you pretend to?
只是让你知道 你仍旧喜欢那种刺♥激♥感
Just to show you that you still love that feeling
并且我想知道 要是到了关键时刻你是否还会支持我
and to see, if push came to shove, if you still had my back
我做的还不够吗?
Isn't this enough?
不辞辛劳去接你 带你到这来
Coming to get you, bringing you here,
承诺我会照顾你的余生?
promising to take care of you?
是啊 当然了 那是因为我快死了
Yes, of course. For dying purposes.
你从哪里搞来的钱?
Where did you get the money?
我出狱时候带出来的 我在监狱理发店工作
It's what I came out of prison with. I worked at the hairdresser's.
如果你想的话 我可以给你吹个头
I could blow you off, if you like.
blow you off:双关,也可以理解为 "丢下你"
萨姆! 这不好笑吗?
Sam! Is it not a little bit funny?
不 一点都不好笑
No, not at all.
我只是想让你放松下来
I just wanna get you to a place
这样你或许会愿意说"好"
where you might be open to saying yes.
哦 你这么一说我立刻就想说"不"
Oh, that immediately makes me wanna say no.
我只是想提醒你 我们在一起时是什么样的
I'm just trying to remind you of who we are together.
什么? 你朝我扔了一个番茄 你就是这么疯的!
What? You threw a tomato at me, that's what!
好吧 我不只是想找点乐子 我接了个委托
OK, so I don't just want to do a job. There is a job.
噢 当然了 -是很大的一票
Oh, of course there is. - It's big
你听到我说的了吗? 我说了"不行"
Are you listening to me? I said no.
这次不一样 一次就够了 这笔钱能让你安享晚年
This is different. It's one and done. It is fuck-off money
喂!
Oi!
你要钱干什么? 你都快死了
What do you need the money for? You're dying.
别这么戳人痛点好吧!
Oh, kick a girl when she's down!
你到底有什么企图?
What's in it for you?
遗产
Legacy.
我想在离开这具血肉之躯前留下一点印记
I wanna make my mark before I shuffle off this mortal coil
好吧 也不止是遗产
OK, it's not... just about legacy
这..
It's a... It's a bit...
主要是报复
OK, a lot about payback
哦 这下倒是说得通 要报复谁?
Oh, that's more like it. Pay back to who?
我的老同学 伊莎贝拉
My old cell-mate, Isabella.
她做了什么让你这么恨她?
What did she do that was so bad?
她低估我 把我当贱♥人♥
She underestimated me, treated me like a little bitch
本来是她的活
It was her job.
但我套出了她背后的联♥系♥人 那个蠢货
But I got her contacts out of her, stupid fucker.
求你了 萨姆 你就答应吧
Just please, Sam, say yes.
答应什么 具体点?
Say yes to what, exactly?
这么说吧 你能拿到7位数的现金
Well, let's just say you'll be clearing seven figures.
嗯哼 既然是这么一大笔钱 你又背叛了她
Well, if it's so much money and you're double-crossing her,
她要是来找你算账咋办?
what's to stop this Isabella from coming after you?
首先 她得再坐十年牢才能出来
Well, another ten years in prison, for a start.
听着 我知道我一个人能搞定这活
Look, I know I can do this job.
我只是... 需要一个搭档
I just... I just need a partner.
萨姆 我不需要其他任何搭档 我只需要你
Sam, I don't just need any partner. I need you.
求你了 这可以说是你为我做的最后一件事
Please. If this is the last thing you do for me, and...
而且很可能是真的最后一次
it probably will be...
我需要这么一次
I need this.
萨姆求你了 就为我答应了吧
Sam, please. Just do it for me.
之后我就会远走高飞
And then, afterwards, I will go away.
我会安静地死去 我找好了临终关怀医院
I'll die quietly. I've found a hospice.
你甚至不必再听到我的消息
You don't even have to hear from me again
哦 我的苍天啊!
Oh, Jesus Christ!
你居然翻我的东西? 把那个放回去
You've been going through my stuff? Put that back.
如果你女儿出现了 我知道你就盼着她
If your daughter rocks up, which I know you want.
你会给她留什么? 半打鸡蛋?
what are you gonna offer her? Half a dozen eggs
还是让她余生都衣食无忧?
or to be set for life?
你能想象再也不用担心钱的日子吗?
Can you imagine never having to worry about money again?
那该有多么美妙? 你给她留下的遗产多好啊
How amazing would that be? What a legacy for you to leave.
别把她搅进来
Do not bring her into this.
我就知道你干了好事
I fucking knew it.
该死的斗牛士衣服
The fucking matador costume.
警♥察♥会找这玩意的
The police'll be looking for it.
去死吧你!
Fuck!
你就是瘟疫!
Everything you touch!
深呼吸
Just breathe.
剧集 | 双雌大盗(2025) | 导航列表