剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
I've been thinking about maybe moving back navy side.
别逗了
Yeah, right.
你怎么想不开要回来呢
Now why on God's green earth would you wanna do something like that?
飞行员都想当宇航员 爱德
Pilots become astronauts, Ed.
可没宇航员想回去做飞行员
Not the other way around.
可我最近只能坐冷板凳
Well, the only thing I've been flying lately is a desk.
因为那篇报道吗
This about that article?
对
Yeah.
你总有本事惹恼上级
You always did have a way of pissing off your superior officers.
包括我本人
Present company included.
但你也是我见过最优秀的飞行驾驶员之一
But you're also one of the best aviators I've ever seen.
还有人跟我一样优秀吗
"One of"?
给你几分颜色 就开染坊
Don't be a smart-ass.
你肯回来 海军求之不得呢
Navy would just about shit themselves though to get a guy like you back.
尤其是现在 我们加大越战的投入力度了
Especially now. We're making a big push in Vietnam.
也许能扭转战局
Could be the turning point in the war.
我回去能指挥飞行中队吗
And that means commanding a squadron or--
飞行中队
Squadron?
你都能指挥飞行联队了
You'd probably get command of an entire air wing.
我们还研制了新式幽灵战机
And wait till you fly this new Phantom.
简直把朝鲜战争时的黑豹战机秒成渣渣
Puts those Panthers we flew in Korea to shame.
绝对是战机中的战斗机 爱德
It's a fire-breathing beast, Ed.
抱歉 爱德
I'm sorry, Ed.
我接受不了
It's just, I can't.
爱德 我再也不想接到电♥话♥ 得知你中弹的消息了
Ed. I can't get another phone call that your plane was shot down.
每次电♥话♥响 我就心里一沉
I mean, every time the phone rang, my heart just fell.
我飞阿波罗10号♥ 也有可能出事
I coulda gotten killed just as easily going up on 10.
对 但最起码不是被子弹打死
Yeah. Well, at least you weren't being shot at.
这是我的决定 凯伦
It's what I signed up for, Karen.
不 爱德 我们夫妻二人要同进退
No, Ed. It's what we signed up for.
记得吗
Remember?
天呐 你真是...
My God, would you just--
一边去吧 真是越帮越忙
Cut that out. You're making a mess of things.
苏联登月对华盛顿造成的政♥治♥影响持续
While in Washington, the political fallout from the Soviet moon landing continues,
两党成立国会听证委员会
as a joint congressional committee looks deeper
深挖太空计划失败的原因
into the alleged failures of the space program.
汤马斯·派恩署长
Administrator Thomas Paine
受到马萨诸塞州参议员泰德·肯尼迪的拷问
grilled by Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts,
肯尼迪迅速在委员会建立了主导地位
who's quickly established himself as a leading voice on the committee
质疑尼克松总统的领导力
questioning President Nixon's leadership.
先生 你为何停止生产土星五号♥火箭
And how, sir, do you justify canceling production of the Saturn V rocket
那时距阿波罗11号♥发射还有整整一年
a full year before Apollo 11?
为了更长远的打算...
It was part of a broader--
尼克松总统大幅削减了拨给太空总署的预算
These were drastic reductions of NASA's funding by President Nixon.
打断一下 这样说并不准确 参议员
Excuse me. That's not accurate, Senator.
总统全力支持太空计划
The president is fully committed to the space program.
佛罗里达州 可可海滩
谁啊
Yeah.
你把真空电子管放哪儿了 电视又坏了
Where'd you put those vacuum tubes? TV's fritzing again.
天呐
Jesus.
我没印象了...
I don't know. Maybe...
几点了
What time is it?
你不会又喝醉了吧
Tell me you're not still drunk.
当然没有 亲爱的 我就是累坏了
No, baby, I'm... just beat, is all.
训练很紧张
They're really working us down here.
我很不情愿跟你和孩子们分开
You know I hate being away from you and the kiddos.
嗯 你心里肯定都乐开花了
Yeah. I'm sure it's just torture.
我的 还给我
Mine, give it back!
丹尼尔 吉米
Daniel, Jimmy!
谁乱扔东西 谁就负责捡起来
Anything you put on that floor, you will pick up. Are we clear?
你告诉丹尼 爸爸说...
You tell Danny that I said--
要听妈妈的话 转告他 亲爱的
Listen to his mom, yeah. Tell him I said that, hon.
好
Okay.
等你回来
Guess I'll see you soon.
特蕾西
Trace.
我爱你
I love you.
载人航♥天♥中心
总部
我知道你很聪明 玛格
Look, I know you're smart, Margo.
但控制室并不好待
But it gets intense down there.
大家称之为"壕沟"并不是毫无缘由
They call it the trench for a reason.
我得确认你不是怂包
I need to know you're not some pogue
一遇到压力就崩溃
who's gonna wilt at the first sign of pressure.
不 长官 不会这样...
No, sir. That wouldn't be--
有些飞行动态控制员 平时很靠谱
I've had guys on FIDO, solid guys,
飞行器重返大气层时遇到颠簸 直接吓尿裤子了
damn near piss their pants during a rocky re-entry.
长官...
Well, sir...
我不♥穿♥裤子
I don't wear pants.
这倒是实话
That is a fact.
冯布朗博士对你青睐有加
Dr. Von Braun sure thinks the world of you.
你们俩怎么会认识
How do you two know each other?
其实 我们是老熟人了
I've known him most of my life, actually.
我父亲在亨特维尔的大学教书
My father, he taught at the university over in Huntsville.
冯布朗博士之前总来我家做客
Dr. Von Braun would come over for dinners
给我们讲外太空飞行和月球探索的小故事
and regale us with stories about rockets to outer space, journeys to the moon.
还有火星探索
Mars.
我当时从没离开过亨特维尔
I'd never even been outside of Huntsville.
但因为他 我觉得一切皆有可能
But he made me think anything was possible.
受他启迪 我才成为了一名工程师
He's the reason I became an engineer.
抱歉 我是不是话太多了
I'm sorry. Am I rambling?
没有 挺好
No. It's nice.
再介绍一下你自己吧
Tell me a bit more about yourself.
你平时有哪些休闲娱乐
What do you do for fun?
我...
I...
放轻松 玛格 我不是在考问你
Relax. Margo, it's not a test.
没人规定只有宇航员能放松找乐
Astronauts aren't the only ones allowed to have fun around here.
你年纪也不小了
But you are not exactly a spring chicken.
你不会一升职就忙着结婚生子吧
I give you this job, you're not gonna run off on me to start a family, are you?
孩子不在我考虑范围之内 长官
I don't think kids are in the cards, sir.
是吗 你不想要孩子
Really? You don't want kids?
怎么说呢
I mean...
不是不想要 只是目前...
it's not that I don't, it's just, right now--
没事
It's okay.
不是所有女人都是做母亲的料
Not every woman is cut out to be a mother.
艾蕾达呢
Seen Aleida?
艾蕾达
Aleida.
爸爸回来了
Papa is home.
奥塔维欧
Octavio.
她又不乖了
I caught her doing it again.
丽薇差点烧到手
Livi almost burned her hand.
你必须管好她
You have to get her under control
不然就让她走
or find someplace else to live.
别啊 别啊 卡塔 卡塔 等等
No. No, Cata. Cata, wait.
她在哪里
Where is she?
艾蕾达
Aleida!
艾蕾达 你不能再这样了
Aleida, you need to stop doing this.
玩火很危险 你心里清楚
It's dangerous. You know that.
为什么要这样 告诉我
Why do you do it? Talk to me.
说不好 就是喜欢
I don't know. I like it.
-讲英语 -不想讲
- English. - I don't want to.
艾蕾达...
Aleida...
有心事 要告诉我啊
you need to talk to me.
我们父女以前可是无话不谈
Do you remember how we used to talk all the time?
我知道你不好受
Look, I know this is hard. I know.
搬到了新家 来到了新的国度...
It's a new home, a new country, a--
但我们父女可以互相倾诉啊
But we can help each other.
别管我
Just leave me alone.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
幸好你通知我了
I'm so glad you called.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
你觉得呢
How do you think?
好了 给我吧
All right. Here.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表