剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
真棒
There you go.
我看到了
Yes, I see.
真厉害
You're doing great.
别忘了踩踏板啊
But keep your feet on the pedals.
各位乘客请注意
Attention, all passengers.
前往圣佩德罗的163号♥巴士改为C站台乘车
Bus 163 to San Pedro has been moved to Platform C.
给你 应该能吃一路
Here. This should last the whole trip.
艾蕾达 这是第一张车票
Okay, Aleida. This is the first ticket.
记得从哪儿下车吗
Now, where do you get off the bus?
肯尼迪角 那是明早巴士的最后一站
Cape Kennedy. It's the last stop tomorrow morning,
到了那儿 才可以下车
and I don't get off before then.
好 到了肯尼迪角之后呢
Okay. And what happens when you get to Cape Kennedy?
跟着人流走
I follow the people there
因为大家都会去看发射
because they'll all be going to the same place.
看完之后 走到巴士站 用第二张车票...
When it's over, I walk to the bus station and use the second ticket--
爸爸 第二张车票呢
Papa, I need the second ticket.
抱歉
Sorry.
拿着第二张车票 乘车回休斯顿
And the second ticket takes me back home to Houston.
休斯顿也是最后一站
Which is also the last stop.
没到之前 不能下车
And you don't get off the bus before then.
-我知道啦 -好
- I know. - Okay.
艾蕾达 抱歉我没钱买♥♥票陪你去
Aleida, I'm sorry I didn't have enough for two tickets.
我不会有事 爸爸 我保证
I'll be okay, Papa. I promise.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
到时 我就在这儿等你
I'll be right here when you get back.
抱歉
Sorry.
阿波罗15号♥
发射日
-喂 -你昨晚去哪儿了
- Hello? - Where the hell were you last night?
我关了手♥机♥ 想睡个好觉 怎么了
I unplugged my phone to get a good night's sleep. What's wrong?
没事 我就是... 说不上来
Nothing. I just... I don't know.
万一孩子出事了呢
What if there'd been an emergency with one of the boys?
出事了吗 亲爱的
Well, did something happen, babe?
没有 但万一呢
No, but what if it did?
基地随时能联♥系♥到我啊
You know Baseops can get to me anytime.
行吧
Yeah, I guess.
你什么时候回来
So, when are you coming back?
不好说 过两天吧
I don't know. A few days, maybe.
你今晚要出去庆祝吗
You're going out tonight to celebrate?
可能吧 你很了解情况
Well, I don't know. Maybe. You know what it's like here.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
就是...
Well, I mean...
-今天可是发射日啊 -是啊
- I don't know. It's launch day, you know? - Yep.
好吧 我就是怕你担心当妈的不称职呢
Yeah, okay. I just thought you were worried about being a bad mother.
那是什么声音
What was that?
什么声音啊 亲爱的
What was what, hon?
我得走了
I gotta run.
-之后再打给你 爱你 -等下...
- I'll call you later. Love you. - Wai--
距离发射还有2小时
我真不懂 阿波罗10号♥发射时位置更靠上啊
I don't understand. I mean, we were a few rows up for Apollo 10.
我觉得还行 反正更近了
It seems okay to me. We're closer, anyway.
我就是更喜欢之前的位置
I just liked it better where we sat before.
大家好
Hi, ladies.
借过
Hello. Excuse me.
是他吗
Is that him?
就是他
That's him.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Yeah.
-我是凯伦·鲍德温 -我是韦恩·科布
- Karen Baldwin. - Wayne Cobb.
裙子很漂亮
That's a great dress.
-谢谢 -别客气
- Thank you. - Yeah.
紧点
Tighter.
再紧点
Tighter.
欢送仪式真盛大啊
That was quite a send-off.
一群人无脑欢呼
Buncha people cheering for shit.
我可什么都还没做呢
I haven't done anything yet.
你可是刚绑上了
You did just strap your ass on top of
25万吨♥政♥府♥出资的高爆♥炸♥药
a quarter million tons of high explosive for government pay.
虽然不是明智之举 但也值得赞赏
It's not smart, but it's something.
最终指导校正
Final guidance alignment.
宇航员升空前所做的最后操作
The final maneuver the astronauts perform before liftoff.
25秒后发射 一切正常
Twenty-five seconds and counting. We are still go.
20秒 指示灯亮起
Twenty seconds. Guidance alert.
制导系统控制权转入太空器
The guidance system now going internal.
Fifteen, 14, 13, 12, 11,
十 九 八 启动点火程序
ten, nine, eight, ignition sequence start,
五 四 三 二 一 零
five, four, three, two, one, zero.
启动发射 起飞了 起飞了
Launch commit. Liftoff. We have liftoff.
飞离发射塔
The tower is clear.
迪克 有人打电♥话♥找你
Deke. You got a call.
我们成功了
We did it, huh?
太棒了 请进
Terrific, right? Come on in.
斯莱顿
Slayton.
白宫接线员 即将为你转接总统
This is the White House operator. Please hold for the president.
我看到新闻了 很不错 迪克
I like what I'm seeing on the news, Deke.
发射很成功 祝贺你
Quite a show. Congratulations.
谢谢 总统先生 感谢...
Thank you, sir. I appreciate the--
要是女宇航员出岔子 你就等着滚蛋吧
But if the girl screws up, it's your ass.
我要飞向月球了
I'm going to the moon.
以此纪念格拉迪恩·M·科布
1931年-2019年
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表