剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
凭本事入选
How good you were.
现在只看肤色和性别
Now it's about the color of your skin or what's down between your legs.
新闻周刊
英雄归来
-返工感觉如何 -很棒
- How's it feel being back at work? - Good. Real good.
我和丹妮尔被任命为詹姆斯敦基地的航♥天♥器通讯员
Put me on CAPCOM for Jamestown. Danielle too.
上面认为我们俩能给爱德打气
Figured we'd keep Ed in good spirits,
毕竟我们俩最了解月球的生存状况
seeing as we know what he's going through better than anyone.
一切进展顺利
So, yeah, things are pretty good.
戈登 记得你第一次来时 我怎么说吗
When you first came in here, Gordo, do you remember what I told you?
你必须对我坦诚相待 我才能帮你
That this only works if you're completely honest with me.
好吧 我有点担心我老婆
Okay, for one, I guess I'm worried about my wife.
好 担心什么
Okay. What are you worried about?
说不好 就是... 她最近对我有些反常
Well, I don't know. It's just... lately she's been acting different toward me.
特蕾西吗
This is Tracy?
对 特蕾西
Yeah, Tracy.
我跟你说过 她也是宇航员吧
I told you she's an astronaut too, right?
对 你说过
Yes, you've mentioned that.
对
Yeah.
好
Yup.
你刚才说 特蕾西有些反常 具体表现在哪些方面
You said Tracy's been acting different. Different how?
反常
Different.
比如...
Like...
我在月球时 她擅自给我租了一间公♥寓♥并装♥修♥好了
while I was away, you know, she rented me an apartment, furnished it.
每次我犯错 最近我似乎一直犯错
And whenever I do something wrong, which lately feels like all the time,
她就让我去公♥寓♥待着
she tells me to go to my apartment.
-她想离婚吗 -不是 天呐 不是这样
- Does she want a divorce? - No. God, no. Nothing like that.
不是 她可能只是想自己待着吧
No. No, she just wants a little space, I guess.
被要求搬离自己的家 你感觉如何
Well, how do you feel about the idea of moving out of your own house?
我的感觉啊
How do I feel?
不太好 我很不爽 你懂吧
Not good. That's how I feel. You know.
我不想搬出去 那是我家 我想和家人在一起
I don't wanna move out. It's my house. I wanna be there with my family.
她怎么看待此事
How does she feel about this?
这还用问吗 她可为我骄傲了
How do you think? She's proud of me. She's real proud.
你离开了多久
How long were you away?
145天
145 days.
特蕾西...
You know, Tracy...
她很快就要和莫莉·科布一起上天了
She's going up real soon. Going with Molly Cobb.
美国第一个女宇航员
Yeah, the first American woman in space.
对
Yeah.
与她共同执行任务 一定很荣幸吧
Well, that must be quite an honor flying with her.
可能特蕾西并不觉得荣幸吧
Yeah, yeah, I don't know if Trace sees it like that.
这将是她首次飞天
It's gonna be her first time up there.
她和莫莉性格不合
And her and Molly didn't exactly get along.
总之 她们是去地球轨道修复卫星
Anyway, they're gonna be repairing a satellite in Earth orbit.
她会去多久
How long will she be away?
14天 前提是一切按计划进行
Fourteen days, if things go as planned.
尽管我们可以提前计划
It's just you can plan these things,
提前数年计划
you know, years and years,
可真正执行任务飞天时...
but, you know, then you get up there...
事情会...
Well, things can...
变化会打你一个措手不及
They can just fall right apart on ya.
你在月球遭遇了什么 戈登
What happened up there, Gordo?
你这儿怎么连沙发也没有啊
Shouldn't there be a couch in here?
我再也不和西德尼玩了 他尖酸刻薄
I'm never gonna play with Sidney again. He's mean and terrible.
天呐 他做了什么坏事啊
My. Now what has Sidney done that is so terrible?
-光合作用 -他说圣诞老人不存在
- Photosynthesis. - He said there was no Santa Claus.
所以你才喜欢巧克力
So that's why you love chocolate.
可我都告诉他 我们认识圣诞...
Even after I told him we know Santa--
别闹 专心点 安东尼
Come on. Focus, Anthony.
大氧化事件的起因是大气首次...
The Great Oxidation Event is when the atmosphere first became...
氧合
"oxynegedated"?
没错 那是何时呢
Correct. And when did it happen?
大概20亿年前吧
Like, two billion years ago.
具体一点
You've got to say the exact number.
25亿年前
It's 2,500,000,000.
30亿年前
300.
做你拿手的圣诞爆米花装饰呢
Making your famous popcorn Christmas decorations.
真棒
That's nice.
今天工作顺利吗
How was work today?
很顺利
Good.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a real son of a bitch.
你说什么
What?
你到底去哪儿了
Where were you really?
-工作啊 -我联♥系♥过约翰逊航♥天♥中心了
- At work. - I called JSC.
他们说 你提前下班了 这次又是谁 戈登
And they said you left work early. So, who was it this time, Gordo?
天呐 特蕾西 我...
Jesus, Trace, I--
你怎么还查我的岗呢
Why you calling JSC checking up on me?
说来好笑...
You know...
你刚回来时 我居然还很心疼你
to think I actually started to feel sorry for you when you came back.
我当时想 "也许我对他太不体贴了"
I thought to myself, "You know what? Maybe I'm being too hard on him.
"也许我该对他好一点"
Maybe I ought to cut him some slack."
她是谁 叫什么
But who is she? What's her name?
马森医生
Dr. Marsten.
真厉害 都和医生搞上了
Impressive. You're screwing a doctor.
不是 我在看心理医生 特蕾西
No, I'm seeing a psychiatrist, Trace.
马森医生是个男人
A man. Dr. Marsten. Okay?
不是吧 戈登
Really, Gordo?
为了自保 都能编出这种谎 你真行
The shit you come up with to save your own ass. Unbelievable.
我很认真
I'm serious.
特蕾西 我去见了马森医生
Trace. Dr. Marsten.
天呐 戈登
Jesus, Gordo.
心理医生
A psychiatrist?
对
Yeah.
有人知道吗...
Does anyone know? Does--
要是被宇航局发现 你会被禁飞
If NASA finds out, they'll ground you.
我知道
I know.
我很小心 我没告诉任何人
I've been real careful. I ain't told anyone.
只告诉了你
Just you.
戈登 你为何要看心理医生
Gordo, what's got you seeing a headshrinker?
我得跟人聊聊
I needed to... talk to someone.
你可以跟我聊啊
But you can talk to me.
还是说...
Or...
你不想
maybe you can't.
是这样吗
Is that the problem?
你没法对我敞开心扉了
That... you can't talk to me anymore?
不 我就是...
No, I just...
你在哪儿找到的这个医生
Where did you find this doctor?
电♥话♥黄页上
Yellow Pages.
戈登
Gordo.
你在月球遭遇了什么
What happened to you up there?
没事
Nothing happened.
稍等
One minute.
这里是史蒂文斯家
Stevens' residence.
天呐 他没事吧
My God. Is he okay?
好 我尽快赶到
All right. I'll be there as soon as I can, okay?
怎么了
What happened?
谢恩出事了
Shane's been in an accident.
出现了大♥片♥风化层扬尘
There's a large amount of regolith being kicked up.
所以 他们肯定仍在进行建造
So they're definitely doing more construction.
我当时在摆放相机 视线受阻
I mean, it was difficult to see while I was setting up the camera,
但根据扬尘数量判断...
but judging from the amount of dust above the site...
他们可能在打造地下建筑
they could be adding a subterranean level.
这与卫星侦查的画面一致
Well, that fits what we're picking up via satellite reconnaissance.
苏联基地正在进行大规模建造工程
Heavy construction underway at the Soviet base,
但画面中看不清他们到底在建造什么
but the images have been fairly inconclusive as to what they're building.
根据你亲眼所见 你是否认为
Did you see anything that might lead you to believe
他们在建造军事基地
that this could be of a military nature?
先别扯这么远 就因为他们...
Okay, let's not get out of hand here. Just because they're...
我们讨论过扩建地下层的可能性了
We've talked about subterranean expansion.
一切皆有可能 为了防范太阳辐射...
Could be anything. Natural protection from solar radiation--
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表