剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
尚不明确 还要等医生二次诊断
Unclear. Neurosurgeon's on his way to give him a second look.
我们得告诉爱德
We need to tell Ed.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
鲍德温上校独自一人待在月球
Captain Baldwin is up there all alone.
他得知后会作何反应
Who knows how he's going to react?
我们现在不能冒这种险
That's a risk we can't afford to take right now.
我同意
I agree.
换成是我 我肯定不想知道这种事
If it were me up there, I wouldn't wanna know.
为什么要告诉他这种坏消息呢 他也无能为力啊
What good is it gonna do telling him bad news he's got no control over?
他也救不了谢恩啊
He can't change a damn thing about what's going on down here.
听我说 我了解爱德 他一定想知道情况
I'm telling you, all of you, I know Ed, and he'd wanna know.
但不能只考虑爱德的感受
Well, I don't know if that's the only consideration here.
研究显示 高压之下
There have been several studies on the effects of psychological turmoil
会出现心理紊乱
during high-pressure situations.
我们得考虑心理因素...
We have to calculate the psychological risks--
此事不是数学公式 玛格 他儿子出事了
This isn't some equation, Margo. It's his son.
他有知情权 他独自一人待在月球
He has a right to know. He's up there all alone.
没错 他孤立无援 无人依靠
Exactly. He's alone, isolated, with no one to lean on.
-不能对他隐瞒这种... -这样会酿成大错
- You can't just hide this type of-- - It would be a mistake.
问过他的妻子了吗
Have you talked to his wife?
你们跟他妻子聊过吗
Have any of you talked to his wife?
你们各执己见
I'm hearing a lot of different opinions here,
虽然都有道理
and I'm not saying any of them are wrong,
但她最了解爱德
but she knows Ed best.
该由她决定 是否告诉他
It ought to be her call whether or not we tell him.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
恕我直言 凯伦...
With all due respect, Karen...
爱德有权知情 他肯定能处理好情绪
I think Ed deserves to know. And I know he could handle it.
告诉他什么呢 迪克
What would we even tell him at this point, Deke?
我们都还不了解具体情况
We don't really know what's going on.
当地的医生都不看好谢恩能康复
The doctors here are all gloom and doom,
但韦德医生电♥话♥里告诉我 谢恩有希望痊愈
but from what Dr. Weddle said on the phone, Shane could still recover.
他真这么说
He said that?
他说 脑死亡还是个新说法
He said that this brain death thing is such a new concept
多数医生都还不是很了解
that most of the doctors don't even really know what they're talking about
他来诊断之前 我们不可妄下定论
and we shouldn't do anything until he gets here and gets to conduct his own tests.
这似乎是好消息
Well, that sounds like good news.
是啊 韦德医生是国内顶尖的神经专家
I think so. And Dr. Weddle's the best neurologist in the country.
我家谢恩很棒 他一定能挺过来
I know my Shane. He can beat this.
你确定不告诉爱德吗
Are you sure you don't wanna tell Ed?
他应该会想知道实情
I think that he would wanna know.
等等再说吧
Not until we know more.
迪克 我和爱德是多年夫妻 我很了解他
Deke, you wouldn't wanna be locked alone in a room and know what I know.
你也知道爱德的脾气
You know how Ed gets.
按计划 你最近会和爱德联♥系♥ 需要取消吗
You're scheduled to talk with him soon. Should we cancel or--
不
No.
我从没错过跟他的联♥系♥
I've never missed a call.
要是取消 他就知道出事了
And he would know something's wrong.
我会想好到时该怎么跟他说
I'll figure out what to say later on when the time comes.
好
Okay.
我晚点就出发去肯尼迪角了 玛姬会留下来
I'm heading back to the Cape later today. Marge is here.
有需要尽管提...
Anything you need...
别客气
Anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一定会带他回家 凯伦
I'll bring him home, Karen.
一路平安
Godspeed.
是时候了
It's time.
你可以吗
You gonna be all right?
没事
Of course.
你呢 你一定累坏了吧
And what about you? You must be exhausted.
我不会有事
I'll be fine.
这可能和你预期不太一样 但是...
I know this isn't how you imagined it, but...
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
还有四天 迪克
Four more days, Deke.
你就要飞向月球了
You are going to the moon.
抱歉来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
第二次了
Second time.
巴士堵在路上了
The bus got held up.
我下车后 一路狂奔过来
After it dropped me off, I ran all the way here.
巴士堵车了啊
The bus, huh?
那是什么
What's that?
什么
What?
你上周还没戴这串项链
That necklace. You weren't wearing that last week.
没什么
It's nothing.
似乎是校队运动员的指环
It looks like a varsity ring.
朋友送我的礼物
Just something a friend gave me.
他还附送了你一枚吻痕吗
Did he also give you that hickey on your neck?
我本来很期待今天的见面 艾蕾达
I was really looking forward to today, Aleida.
我迫不及待告诉你 你的人生即将逆转
To telling you your life is gonna change in a big way.
怎么说呢 我现在反而没那么期待了
But I don't know. You're making it awfully hard
毕竟你刚对我撒谎了
because now we have to talk about the fact that you just lied to me.
什么人生逆转
What do you mean, my life is going to change?
肯尼迪数理计划...
The Kennedy Math and Science Program. Is it...
打开看看
Open it and see.
我入选了 对吧
It says I got in. Am I right?
是这个意思吧
Is that what this means?
"入选两项高等科目"
"Accepted into two advanced tracks.
"数学与物理"
Mathematics and physics."
没错 你入选了
Yeah, you made the cut.
天呐
My God.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你有机会进入国内的顶尖大学了
You're holding a ticket to the best universities in the country.
美梦成真了
I can't believe this is happening.
开学后 你就能转入肯尼迪学校了
And you transfer to the Kennedy school right after first of the year.
-这么快吗 -有问题吗
- That soon? - Is that a problem?
没有 就是...
No. No, it's just...
怎么了
What?
学校很远
It's all the way across town.
我就见不到朋友们了
I'll have to leave... all my friends.
那就交新朋友
So you'll make new ones.
我能在巴拉德读完这一学年 秋季再转入肯尼迪吗
Can I finish the year at Ballard and transfer to Kennedy in the fall?
艾蕾达 竞争很激烈
Aleida, this is a very competitive program.
全国的青少年都争破头想入选
Kids from all over the country are fighting to get in.
秋季可能就没名额了
There might not be an opening in the fall.
那我就春季入学
Well, I can go in the spring, maybe.
你要想这样 我也没意见
If that's what you want, it's fine with me.
你不用再来跟我学习了 随你吧
We don't have to do this anymore. You know, you go for it.
你以为我很闲吗
You think I don't have a million other things I could be doing now?
我手头一堆事情要忙
There's a lot going on right now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
麦迪逊女士 我当然还想继续跟你学习
Ms. Madison, of course, I wanna keep doing this.
那你就得专心
Then you need to focus.
要想成为工程师 就顾不上其他事情了
You wanna be an engineer, you're not gonna have time for anything else,
因为你得比男生付出十倍的努力
because you're gonna have to work ten times harder than the boys.
不能只是准时 你得事事提前
You don't just have to be on time, you have to be early.
放下其他顾虑
Put everything else aside.
你必须做出选择 艾蕾达
You have to choose, Aleida.
你必须为自己的人生做出选择
You have to decide what you want your life to be.
爸爸
Hi, Papa.
回来了
There you are.
跟玛格女士学得如何
How was the time with Ms. Margo?
很好 好极了
Good. It was good.
那就好 洗手准备吃饭了
Good. Well, go wash up. Hurry.
晚饭10分钟后就好
Dinner will be ready in ten minutes.
好
Okay.
艾蕾达
Aleida!
艾蕾达 那个男孩打电♥话♥找你
Aleida! That boy is on the phone for you.
那个男孩
The boy.
只许说2分钟
Two minutes.
好 爸爸
Okay, Papa.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表