剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
我被昨晚的梦吓得魂不附体
This dream last night, it kicked my ass.
那就别想了
Try not to think about it.
我也想忘记啊
I wish I could do that.
但梦境太诡异了
It was just so weird.
我赤♥裸♥着走在月表
I was walking across the surface of the moon, stark naked.
没穿宇航服 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
No space suit or anything.
太荒谬了
That's absurd.
是啊 但在梦境中 感觉很正常
Yeah, but in the dream, it seemed totally natural.
我都能感觉到砂砾与脚趾的摩擦
I could even feel the grains of sand sifting through my toes.
然后我走到了一个巨大的坑洞前
And then I came upon this huge crater,
洞中冒着浓烟
and I see all this smoke billowing out of it and then...
韦恩
You know, Wayne,
也许说出来无助于你摆脱噩梦
I think that maybe talking about it doesn't help.
你还是先别想了
You just have to put it out of your mind for now. Okay?
等等 别走 听我说
Wait, wait, wait. Please just listen, listen.
我想找个能懂的人聊聊
I need to tell someone who'll understand.
我爬到坑洞顶部往下看
I climb to the top of the crater and I'm looking down,
看到莫莉的飞船在坑底熊熊燃烧
and at the bottom is Molly's ship in flames.
我手忙脚乱地跑到坑底
And then suddenly I'm running down into the crater and stumbling
眼睛和嘴里都进了沙子
and there's sand getting in my eyes and my mouth.
我大声呼喊她 可无人应答
And I call out for her. And I get nothing.
我怎么也找不到她
I can't find her anywhere.
于是 我绕着飞船跑了一圈 看到了...
So I run around the ship, and then that's when I see...
看到了什么
See what?
她的头
Her head.
莫莉的头掉下来了...
It's Molly's decapitated head and her...
她的头盔大开
'Cause her helmet's cracked wide open,
她的脸被烧焦了...
and her face is blistered and burned, and there's black...
韦恩 别说了
Wayne, enough.
够了
That's enough.
别跟我谈这种事
We don't talk about these things. Ever.
往右挪一步 我把你背后的环形山拍进去
Take a step to your right. Let me get that rise behind you.
还要拍多少啊
How many more of these are we gonna take?
我又不是平面模特 天呐
I'm not Raquel Welch, for Chrissake.
任务需要就得拍 露出脸
It's part of the mission. So we do it. Visor up.
好
Okay.
休斯顿 可以了吧 希望"矮子"能满意
Houston, I suggest we wrap this up. Hope we got one Shorty likes.
他肯定会乐疯了 爱德
I'm sure he'll be ecstatic, Ed.
你们俩能都站到镜头前吗
If you could both turn to face the TV camera,
总统想跟莫莉通话
the president of the United States would like to speak with Molly.
我去 真的吗
Holy shit. Are you kidding?
千真万确 镜头面前 注意用词
No, I'm not. And I'd like to remind you that we're on network TV.
抱歉 过滤掉那句吧
Sorry. Hope you can bleep that out.
你好 总统先生
Hello, Mr. President.
你好 莫莉
Hello, Molly.
我现在白宫椭圆办公室与你通话
I'm talking to you by telephone from the Oval Room at the White House.
我们都很为你骄傲
I just can't tell you how proud we all are
你的壮举对国家和世界各地的女性意义重大
of what you have done for your country and for women everywhere.
这是我的荣幸 总统先生
Well, it's an honor, Mr. President.
希望我能为您的威士忌找到冰块
I hope I can bring you back enough ice for a highball.
我知道您喜欢喝烈酒
I know how much you enjoy a stiff drink.
多带点回来 我们一起喝
Bring back enough for two, and I'll have that drink with you.
我很期待 总统先生
I look forward to it, Mr. President.
祝你和队员平安返回
I pray that you and your crewmates have a safe voyage home.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
月球实况直播
Broadcast live from the moon.
这一天居然真的到来了
I never really believed I'd see this.
时代真的变了
I guess the times really are a-changin'.
-敬莫莉 -敬莫莉
- To Molly. - To Molly.
科布宇航员似乎对寻找月冰信心满满
It sounds like Astronaut Cobb expects their search for ice to be successful.
接下来的三天
Over the next three days,
科布和鲍德温将利用月球车行动
Cobb and Baldwin will be using their lunar rover.
不好意思扫大家的兴 但我要休息了
Well, I hate to give you all the bum's rush, but I gotta to get to bed.
这么早吗 这才六点
This early? It's only 6:00.
采集到样本了 爱德一会儿就回飞船休息了
Yeah. They completed their EVA, and Ed'll be bedding down soon
他在月球上休息了 我在地球上也要和他同步
and you know, when he goes to sleep on the moon, I go to sleep down here.
等他起床 我也起床
And when he gets up, I get up.
谢谢
Thanks.
走吧 走了
Let's go. Come on.
谢谢你们 感谢帮忙
Thank you for everything. I appreciate your help today.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢 凯伦 再见
Thank you, Karen. Bye.
-凯伦 对不起... -感谢前来
- Karen, I'm sorry if I... - Thank you for coming.
-好吧 再见 -再见
- Okay. See ya. - Bye.
再见 韦恩
Bye, Wayne.
他太渗人了 而且浑身一股味
That guy is so freaking weird. And he smells funny.
因为他抽烟叶了
That's 'cause he's been smoking weed.
大♥麻♥吗
What? You mean like... Marijuana.
天呐 特蕾西 他在我家抽大♥麻♥吗
Jesus, Trace. In my house?
不是 他应该是来之前抽了
No, no. I think he did it before he came over.
总之 谢谢你的邀请 凯伦
Anyway, thanks for having us, Karen.
没事
Yeah, okay.
玛格
Margo. Hi.
阿波罗15号♥
登月第二天
早上好 这里是沙尔克顿基地 白队上线了
Morning, Shackleton Base. White Team's back with you.
谢谢告知 弗雷德
Glad to hear it, Fred.
红队提到 只有数据 没有图像
Red Team mentioned we're seeing data but no picture.
还在给月球车安装摄像头呢
Still mounting the big eye on the rover.
莫莉的水袋还往她脸上乱喷吗
And is Molly's drink bag still squirting in her face?
不了 我把麦克风和水嘴隔开了
Negative. I bent the mic away from the mouthpiece,
还挺适合给鼻子挠痒痒
which is great for scratching your nose, by the way.
我会提醒阿波罗16号♥的宇航员
I'll note that for the folks going on 16.
图像信♥号♥♥开启
Cycling the TV power switch now.
看到了
You're in living color.
摄像头开启了
The big eye's operational.
号♥ 那就去找冰吧
All right. Let's go find ourselves a big bucket of ice.
收到
Roger that.
任务指挥官通常约人在酒馆见面吗
Do mission commanders normally hold meetings here?
-这个指挥官比较特别 -好吧
- This one does. - Okay.
丹妮尔 欢迎加入阿波罗18号♥
Danielle. Welcome to the crew of Apollo 18.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
-这位是克莱顿吧 -没错
- It's Clayton, right? - Yeah, that's right.
我再去拿个杯子
Let me grab another glass.
我肯定会使劲训练你
I am really gonna work your ass off.
正合我意
I wouldn't have it any other way.
我们下周一起聚聚
We're gonna get together next week,
和迪克聊聊任务计划 干杯
sit down with Deke and go over the mission plan. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
不得不说 这么快就给我分配任务 我很惊讶
I gotta say, I am surprised I got assigned so quickly.
这很正常 莫莉这回很争光
I'm not. Your friend Molly's kicking ass up there.
彻底打消了人们对女宇航员的质疑
Really put to bed any notion that women can't cut it.
当然了 我从没质疑过你们的能力
'Course, I never had any doubts.
我也是
Neither did I.
克莱顿 你刚从越南回来吗
Clayton, you just get back from Nam?
没错
That I did.
你的绶带被人拿走了
Someone take your ribbons?
不是 我离开军营时 扔在了哨兵的脸上
No. I threw them in the sentry's face on my way out the door.
最近很常见
Lot of that going on these days.
看来我得回去找找我以前的勋章
Might have to dig out a few of my old medals.
我也想扔在某些人脸上
There's a few faces I'd like to throw 'em in too.
你喜欢路易斯·阿姆斯特朗吗 丹妮尔
You a Louis Armstrong fan, Danielle?
嗯 很喜欢
Yes, very much so.
他的"热门五人"和"热门七人"风格
You could say his Hot Five and Hot Seven records
颠覆了美国音乐的走向
changed the DNA of American music.
这我不清楚
Don't know those.
但我喜欢他的《你好 多利》
But I love his version of "Hello, Dolly!"
是啊
Yeah.
那首确实很不错
"Hello, Dolly!" That's a good one.
你好
Hello.
凯伦 你怎么来了
Karen. What are you doing here?
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表