剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
他们又先我们一步
They're ahead of us. Again.
基地建设必须加快进度
We need to accelerate the base.
要是他们抢先在月球建立基地
They get a foothold up there before we do,
就会部署导弹雷达系统 监控...
they could start putting in missile radar systems, surveillance...
我们的进度太落后了
We're behind schedule now.
地址都还没选好
We don't even have a site selected yet.
为什么 随便选一个不就行了
Why the hell not? Just pick one.
长官 基地必须选在离水冰近的地方
Sir, the base designs have been predicated on proximity to water ice.
选不好 就不能建基地
If we don't have that, we don't have a base,
-我们尚未找到... -你是谁啊
- and we have yet to identify where-- - And who are you again?
我是玛格·麦迪逊 长官
I'm Margo Madison, sir.
想起来了 沃纳罩着的人
Right. You're Wernher's girl.
她是飞行动态员
She's a flight dynamics officer.
她说得没错
And she makes a good point.
不能随便选
We can't just throw a dart and land anywhere.
我才不在乎选址
I don't give a shit where it is.
选在空地也无所谓
I don't care if it's a tent and a campfire
但我们必须抢先建立基地
as long as we can say we were first.
我们得赢一场
We need a win.
人造卫星 加加林 昂诺夫 贝利科娃
Sputnik. Gagarin. Leonov. Belikova.
总统已经受够了事事都落后于苏联
The president's not interested in another second-place finish.
铺天盖地的女飞行员失事报道已经够心烦了
It's bad enough that our girl's accident is plastered all over the news.
现在马上就要大选了
We have an election coming up,
照目前的趋势 很有可能会和泰德·肯尼迪交锋
and the way it looks, it's probably gonna be against Ted Kennedy.
两人旗鼓相当啊
Should be a nice, clean fight.
总统希望给民众带来几个好消息
The president wants to give the American people something to cheer about.
把肯尼迪打得落花流水呗
A Kennedy landslide.
随你们开玩笑 但太空计划没破产 全靠尼克松
Laugh all you want, but Nixon's the only reason this program still exists.
阿波罗15号♥必须为基地选好位置
Apollo 15 will locate a usable site.
这样 总统就能宣布
And the president will announce
人类在月球的第一个永远基地
that mankind's first permanently manned base on the moon
将会飘扬美国的星条旗
will be flying the star-spangled banner.
恭喜各位 你们可以创造历史了
Congratulations, gentlemen, you're going to make history.
达成一致 结束战争
...have concluded an agreement to end the war
和平将荣归越南及东南亚
and bring peace with honor in Vietnam and in Southeast Asia.
停火时间为格林尼治标准时
The cease-fire will take effect at 2400 Greenwich Mean Time,
1970年11月16日24点
November 16th, 1970.
美国与越南民♥主♥共和国
The United States and the Democratic Republic of Vietnam
共同希望本条约能确保越南的和平稳定
express the hope that this agreement will ensure stable peace in Vietnam
为保护...
and contribute to the preservation--
有空吗
Got a minute?
有 坐吧
Sure, sit down.
给你提前准备了生日礼物
Got you an early birthday present.
什么啊
What is it?
-他叫停了 -我知道 电视上正看着呢
- He's pulling the plug. - Yeah, I know. I'm watching it now.
不是越战 另一件事
No. Not Vietnam. The other thing.
现在吗
Now?
她们的训练马上就结束了
They're almost done with the training.
和平条约正好能将此事完美掩盖过去
The peace treaty is the perfect cover.
大家都只会注意到停战的喜事
Give everybody something shiny to look at.
我还以为你会很开心
I thought you'd be happy.
我就是受够了被呼来喝去
I'm tired of being jerked around is what I am.
你知道我为训练她们付出了多少吗
You have any idea how hard I've been working to get these women ready?
她们一个个都拼命完成我的指令
They have been busting their butts doing every goddamn thing I ask.
他想通了
Well, he's seen the light.
没办法啊
What can I say?
苏联人紧跟在后 他不想分心了
With the Soviets on our heels, he doesn't want any distractions.
民调也没改善
And the polling didn't help.
看来美国人对女飞行员失事没什么好感
Turns out Americans don't really wanna watch women dying in fiery plane crashes.
"马戏表演"结束了
Look, the circus is over.
你可以一心一意研究月球基地了
Now you can put all your focus back on the lunar base, where it belongs.
1970年10月27日
怎么突然举♥行♥记者发布会啊
What's with the press conference?
我还想问你呢 不是你要召开吗
I was just coming to ask you. You didn't call it?
我还以为是你呢
I thought you called it.
这几位是首批成功通过天空总署训练的女性
These women are the first to successfully complete all of NASA's required training.
我很荣幸 为各位介绍...
And so, now it is my great privilege to introduce to you...
天呐
Holy shit.
特蕾西·史蒂文斯
Tracy Stevens.
莫莉·科布
Molly Cobb.
艾伦·韦弗莉
Ellen Waverly.
丹妮尔·普尔
Danielle Poole.
女士们 先生们 她们将是下一批阿波罗宇航员
Ladies and gentlemen, America's next Apollo astronauts.
我没批准
I did not authorize this.
是啊 可我批准了
I know. I did.
我有权挑选宇航员及其升空时间
I say who's an astronaut. Who goes up and when.
"恭喜"啊
Well, congratulations.
你刚上了尼克松的黑名单
You just made Nixon's shitlist.
请提问
Any questions?
莫莉·科布
Molly Cobb.
艾蕾达 你看到了吗
Aleida, did you see?
-看到了 爸 你瞧 -艾伦·韦弗莉
- Yes. Papa, look. - Ellen Waverly.
瞧我给你带回什么来了
Well... look what I got for you.
这是什么
What is it?
丹妮尔·普尔
Danielle Poole.
女士们 先生们 她们将是下一批阿波罗宇航员
Ladies and gentlemen, America's next Apollo astronauts.
女士们 先生们 她们将是下一批阿波罗宇航员
今天是航♥天♥项目值得铭记的一天
A truly historic day in the space program.
目前尚不清楚
No word yet on which of the new astronauts
哪位将成为美国首个登月的女宇航员
will be the first American woman to go to the moon.
此外 尼克松政♥府♥
In other news, the Nixon administration
继续撤回美国驻越南的军队
continues the drawdown of US forces in Vietnam,
明天将会有三个营的士兵回国
as another three battalions return home tomorrow.
请稍后 正在为你转接越南蚬岗
Please stand by while we patch you through to Da Nang.
正在连线岘港 已接通
Go for Da Nang. Connecting with Da Nang.
丹妮 是你吗
Hello? Dani? You there?
克莱顿
Clayton?
亲爱的 听不清楚你说话
Baby. Can barely hear you.
克莱
Clay?
好了 听到了
There you go. Now I got you.
我跟你说啊
Guess what?
有人在我头盔上画了一个宇航员
One of the guys painted a spaceman on my helmet.
他们都叫我"汤姆少校"
They're calling me Major Tom.
听到你的声音真开心
It is so good to hear your voice.
我想你了
I miss you.
我每晚都看新闻 很多士兵都回国了
Every night on the news I see more and more soldiers coming home.
就快结束了
It's almost over.
对 就快了
Yeah. Almost.
亲爱的 你绝对想不到今天发生了什么
Baby, you won't believe what happened today.
我自己都难以置信
I can barely believe it myself.
别勾起我的好奇心... 我想... 知道...
Don't keep me in-- I wanna-- about it--
克莱
Clay?
听不... 再... 该死...
Can't-- again-- These goddamn--
克莱 你说什么
Clay? What?
-我听不到 -亲爱的...
- I can't hear you. - Babe--
克莱 你在哪里
Clay, where are you?
克莱
Clay?
克莱
Clay?
目视前方...
Keep your eyes--
没事 你已经掌握技巧了
No. You're getting the hang of it.
就是需要多练习
It just takes a few tries, that's all.
-起来 -是 "长官"
- All right, on your feet. - Yes, sir.
重心前倾
Now, keep your weight forward, okay?
别太靠前 别... 好多了
Not that much. Not-- That's better.
别老盯着地面
Now, stop looking at the ground.
见鬼 你是不是没听我的指示 谢恩
Damn it. Now, you didn't do what I told you, Shane, did ya?
-是 长官 -你得听我指挥
- No, sir. - You need to listen to me.
-对不起 -别道歉
- Sorry. - Don't apologize.
看着我 别道歉
Okay. Look at me. Do not apologize.
按我说的做 知道吗
Just listen to me, okay?
别这幅表情
I don't wanna see that.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表