剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
导致阿波罗23号♥爆♥炸♥的瑕疵液氢二级阀门
The defective LH2 valve which caused the Apollo 23 explosion
阿波罗22号♥
驻月86天
已由新承包商重新制♥作♥完成
has been remanufactured by a new contractor
已通过质量和验收测试
and has passed all qual and acceptance tests.
我们准备将其安装在阿波罗24号♥的二级火箭上
We're ready to install it in the second stage of Apollo 24.
但在拆装火箭时
But in the process of de-stacking the rocket,
垂直装配大楼出了故障
there was a mishap in the Vertical Assembly Building
液氧通风管因此受损
and some damage was done to the LOX vent lines
液氮燃料箱也未能幸免
and the liquid hydrogen fuel tank.
二级火箭得从头重新装配后才能发射
That stage will have to be completely rebuilt before it can fly.
我们打算用阿波罗26号♥的二级火箭来替代
So we're replacing it with the second stage originally targeted for Apollo 26.
但重装仍需要时间
But that will take time.
恐怕得延迟阿波罗24号♥的发射了...
So I'm afraid that the launch of Apollo 24 will need to be delayed--
-还得再等两周 -再等两周
- Another two weeks. - Another two weeks.
好事多磨
Bohica.
抱歉 我们没听清楚你最后一句话
I'm sorry. We didn't get that last.
我听清楚了 海军中流传的浑话 长官
I did. Just more navy squid gibberish, sir.
-不必在意 -空军出身的人也好意思笑我们
- Don't pay it any attention. - Says the air force puke.
新工作怎么样 巴斯
How is the new job, Buzz?
做宇航员办公室主管有意思吧
You enjoying flying a desk around the astronaut office?
坚持住 等迪克回来 你就解放了
Just keeping it warm until Deke gets back.
虽然工作并不轻松 但车位还不错
It's not the best job in the world, but I do have a really good parking spot.
肯尼迪总统对你们表示歉意
President Kennedy would like to extend his personal apologies
他保证 政♥府♥上下正竭尽全力
and to assure you that the administration is doing everything we can
尽快接你们回家
to get you home just as soon as possible.
请转告总统 谢谢他的好意
Well, please tell the president that we appreciate the sentiment,
这里一切正常
but we're doing just fine.
詹姆斯敦基地运转良好
Jamestown Base is operational
我们会一直坚守岗位 等待接替人员到来
and will remain so until we're properly relieved.
我们有大量工作
We got plenty of work to keep us busy.
事实上 我们正在培植动植物
In fact, we're coming up on a scheduled evolution right now.
收到 休斯顿 完毕
Understood. Houston out.
詹姆斯敦 完毕
Jamestown out.
他们是真正的美国英雄 在月球开疆扩土
True American heroes doing God's work.
他们在月球一定很苦吧
I can only imagine what it's like up there for them.
这个仪器真不错 哈特利博士
That's a really nice piece of equipment, Dr. Hartley.
是啊 我还得组装好呢
Yeah, I have to get it hooked up.
我帮你吧 我曾是海军陆战队的拆爆专家
Why don't you let me do it for you? I was a demolitions expert in the marines.
这人好眼熟啊
Guy is really familiar.
因为我们都把这几集反反复复看了几百遍了
Maybe 'cause we've probably seen this one about 500 times.
不是 我肯定在别的电视剧中见过他
No, it's not that. He's been on another TV show.
约翰·付德勒 老戏骨了
John Fiedler. Character actor.
作品无数
Does a lot of TV.
《糊涂侦探》 《老爸艳史》 《魔法娇妻》
Get Smart, Courtship of Eddie's Father, Bewitched.
你对电视剧了如指掌啊
Anything about TV you don't know?
那可不
No, there is not.
我妈以前帮孟菲斯的白人太太清洁时 我天天泡在电视上
Watched a lot of TV while my mama cleaned white ladies' houses in Memphis.
丹妮 帮我递一下工具箱
Dani, can you hand me that toolbox?
好
Yeah.
蚂蚁一直在挖隧♥道♥
The ants are building their same tunnels.
重复昨天和前天的工作
Same as they were yesterday and the day before that.
大前天也是...
Yeah. And the day before that...
我怕老婆 怕变老
I was afraid of my wife, I was afraid of growing old.
-"我怕鹅" -我怕鹅
- "I was afraid of geese." - "I was afraid of geese."
要是我没记错 你还怕坐车
If I remember correctly, you were afraid to get in your car.
"因为我当时怕椅套嘛"
"Well, that was during the period when I was afraid of upholstery."
他演过《迷失太空》吗
Was he ever on Lost in Space?
《星际迷航》
Star Trek.
少显摆
Now you're just showing off.
要是想显摆 我就会说 他在里面扮演"翰吉斯"
Showing off would be telling you that he played Mr. Hengist.
还是没信♥号♥♥
Still no signal.
丹妮 你当时连线时
Dani, you sure you had a good connection on the S-band leads
-S波段信♥号♥♥连好了吗 -嗯
- when you hooked up the line? - Yep.
两个绿灯都亮了 连接正常
Two green lights. Solid connection.
你不必再来了
My gift is you don't have to come here anymore.
没有我 你也可以独自应对困境了
You're free to go out and face your own problems without me.
不可能啊
No way that would ever happen.
一旦去看了心理医生 就别想再好起来
Once a shrink gets you in their clutches, that's it. You never get better.
你们测试时 是不是都见过一个心理医生
Did they ever make y'all see a shrink when you were testing for the program?
不止一个啊 得有五个吧
Not "a" shrink. We saw about five in those days.
女宇航员待遇够好了
You ladies got off easy.
心理医生问我 是否曾幻想和父亲做♥爱♥
Our shrink asked me if I ever dreamt of having sex with my father.
我懂
Yeah.
-你也被问了 -对
- They ask you that too? - Sure.
略有不同
Yeah. Except it was,
他们问我是否幻想和母亲做♥爱♥
"Have you ever dreamt of having sex with your mother?"
心理医生就喜欢问这种乱♥伦♥问题
Yeah, the docs love asking the "Have you had sex with a parent dream" question.
他们暗戳戳希望某天有人给出肯定的回答呢
They're just hoping someone's gonna say yes one day.
-这能说明什么 -说明是同性恋
- Yeah. What would that tell them? - Means you're gay.
-真的吗 -在心理医生眼里 做什么都算同性恋
- Really? - To shrinks, everything means you're gay.
所以 大家才不会主动去看心理医生啊
That's why you don't go voluntarily.
没错 但是...
Right, but--
该死 该死
Shit! Shit.
别把我的桌子弄脏了
Don't mess up my deck.
别弄死蚂蚁
Don't kill any ants.
真是"谢谢"你们俩帮忙啊
Thanks for your help, guys. Really. Appreciate it.
-你好 鲍勃 -你好 鲍勃
- Hi, Bob. - "Hi, Bob."
你好 鲍勃
为了全人类
第一季第七集
1974年11月9日
李维斯公♥司♥的面试怎么样
How'd your interview go with Levi Strauss?
他们没要我
I didn't get it.
我当天状态不好
Had a bad day.
手一直抖
Hand kept shaking.
他们可能以为我有毒瘾吧
Probably thought I was a drug addict or something.
科瑞医生怎么说
What did Dr. Corey say?
我没去见他
Canceled that.
我可不想被人肆意窥探想法
I don't need someone digging around in my head,
被人诊断有精神病
tryin' to make it seem like I'm crazy.
不是这样 亲爱的 他只是想帮你
That's not what it's about, honey. He's just trying to help.
我不需要帮助
I don't need help.
我只想换份工作养家糊口 不想再在超♥市♥打包了
I need something besides bagging groceries to make a living.
我的工资能养活我们俩 克莱
We're doing fine on my salary, Clay.
男人不该靠老婆
A man's not supposed to live off his wife.
-这不像话 -时代变了 亲爱的
- Okay? It ain't right. - Times change, baby.
我在超♥市♥打包真是屈才了
All right, I can do more than bag groceries.
那是自然
Of course you can.
我有大学文凭
I got a college degree.
我曾在越南带兵作战
I led a platoon in Vietnam.
那个面试官...
You know, that man in that interview, he...
他都没正眼看我 只注意到我手抖了
He didn't even see me. He was just looking at me sitting there, hand shaking.
下次一定行 克莱
You'll get the next one, Clay.
我相信你
I know you will.
我都没法好好回答问题
Couldn't even answer the questions.
脑子一团浆糊
I kept getting confused.
我似乎陷入了洞中
It was like my mind was slipping into this hole, you know?
洞中有股力量一直拉我向下
It was this dark hole that I could feel pulling me in.
克莱顿
Clayton?
黑洞不停地将我往下拉
Pulling me down, you know, I could feel it pulling me down.
我也心甘情愿坠落
And I wanted to go.
我仿佛愿意就此沉入黑暗
Like I was hoping to get deep down in the dark.
可脑中还有个声音在提醒自己"不可以"
And at the same time, I'm like, "Shit," you know?
因为一旦沉沦 后果不堪设想
'Cause I know... I know something is waiting down there for me.
-克莱顿 -稍有不慎 我就会深陷洞中
- Clayton? - It's gonna get me the second I look away.
别怕 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
没事
It is okay.
洞并不存在
There is no hole.
也不会有不堪设想的后果
There is nothing down there waiting to get you.
-信我吧 -亲爱的
- You have to believe me. - Look, baby.
挂了 我烟抽完了
I gotta go, baby. Okay? Look, I'm out of cigarettes.
-还有时间 -下周再谈吧
- We still have more time. - I'll talk to you next week.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表