剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
A little better, I guess.
是吗
Yeah?
这是好事
Well, that's good.
你刚才怎么回事
You wanna explain to me what the hell was going on back there?
说不上来
I don't know.
我就是...
I just...
我就是受不了了
I couldn't do it anymore.
-受不了什么 -待在那里
- Couldn't do what? - Just stay in that room.
千篇一律的墙壁和灯光
Same walls, same lights.
万年不变的食物
Same food.
我真是恨死那种食物了
Fucking hell, I hate that food.
这不是我加入的初衷 爱德
I didn't sign up for this, Ed.
我是海军飞行员
I'm a naval aviator.
从航♥空♥母舰起飞 我太享受晚上从航母上射出了
Flying off carriers. Man, I love a cat shot off a carrier at night.
我当初加入 是想挑战极限
I got into this to push the envelope...
驾驶最快 最牛 最酷的飞行器
and to fly the fastest, baddest, hottest thing you could put a cockpit in.
飞行
Flying.
对
Yeah.
我们曾经走在最前面
We used to be on the bleeding edge of things, you know?
飞得更高更快
Go the highest. Fly the fastest.
我们是先驱
Pioneers.
曾经是如此辉煌
That's what we were.
戴维·考科特 丹尼·布恩
Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone.
你记得那些节目吗
You remember those shows?
居然是同一个演员扮演
Same guy played 'em both.
换了马甲 就变成另一个人了
Same coonskin cap and everything.
我真是不懂
I never understood that.
丹妮大概知道原因
Dani could probably explain it.
是啊
Yeah.
戴维·考科特 丹尼·布恩
Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone.
先驱
Pioneers.
探索未知 开疆扩土
Going out into the wilderness and blazing a trail
去无人到访之地
to where no man has gone before.
正因如此 我才喜欢这里
That's why I like it out here.
从未有人涉足此地
No man's gone here.
从未有人
No man.
只有我
Just me.
但我们的工作再也不是开疆扩土了
But that's not the job anymore. Not really.
我们得安顿下来
Now it's just homesteading.
建屋 开荒 防范邻居
Build a cabin, plow the field, put up fences to keep out the neighbors.
环顾四周 爱德 我们站在新的疆土之上
I mean, look around you, Ed, we're on the edge of the known universe.
这是一片新天地
The frontier starts right here.
无数未知等待我们去探索 可我们呢
A whole universe just waiting to be explored, and what are we doing?
在玩过家家
Playing house.
这不是我加入的初衷
That's not what I signed up for.
完全背离了我的初衷
Not what I signed up for at all.
我懂你的意思
I get where you're coming from.
我很懂 但我们并未背离初衷
I really do, but I don't think those days are really behind us.
-那是什么 -一切刚刚开始
- The hell was that? - You know, this is the beginning.
-你怎么了 -我看到了一只 我靠
- What-- - I saw one. Holy shit, I saw one.
-怎么回事 你看到什么了 -蚂蚁
- What happened? You saw what? - It's an ant.
-我的太空服里有蚂蚁 -爬进去了
- There's an ant in my space suit. - In your suit?
蚂蚁在里面爬
I can feel him.
蚂蚁爬来爬去 爬到我脖子上了
He's crawling. Crawling down the back of my neck.
-冷静 -我浑身都是蚂蚁
- Calm down. - They're all over me.
-别慌 -出去
- Just calm down. - Get it off!
我得把头盔摘下来
Gotta get my helmet off!
把蚂蚁弄走
Get it off!
-戈登 冷静 -弄走
- Gordo, calm down. - Get it off!
冷静
Calm down!
把蚂蚁弄走 别在我身上爬
Get it off me, man. Get it off me.
戈登 看着我 看着我 是我啊
No. Gordo, look at me. Look at me. It's me.
没有蚂蚁 戈登 不会有事
They ain't there. Gordo, everything's gonna be all right.
信我吧
Just trust me.
冷静
Calm down.
没事 不会有事
It's all right. Everything's gonna be okay.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I'm...
我不知道刚才到底怎么了
I don't know what happened out there.
没事
It's okay.
没事了
You're fine now.
你打算怎么办 老大
What are you gonna do, skipper?
休斯顿现在还是半夜
It's the middle of the night in Houston.
我也不想联♥系♥澳大利亚分局
And I don't want to talk to Australia.
早上再说吧
Wait till the morning.
早上再联♥系♥他们
Put the call through.
你打算怎么说
What are you gonna tell 'em?
实话实说
The truth.
宇航员出了心理问题
We got a medical situation.
必须启动救生舱
We got to power up the lifeboat.
送戈登回家
Take Gordo home.
我没事
I'll be okay.
你有事
No, you won't.
我早就该察觉 但是...
And I should've seen it a long time ago. But...
丹妮提醒过我 但我没听进去
You tried to warn me, Dani, but I didn't listen.
面对现实吧 必须送你回去了 戈登
We gotta face it. I mean, you gotta go home, Gordo.
该死
Shit.
若是我们离开基地
If we abandon this base,
苏联人肯定第一时间前来占领
the Russians are gonna be all over it before we even break orbit.
我不走
I'm not gonna abandon the base.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
送你和戈登回家 我留下
I'm sending you and Gordo home without me. I'm staying.
你一个人吗
Alone?
我认命丹妮为返程指挥官
I'm naming Dani commander of the return mission.
你给她做副手 戈登
You'll fly second seat, Gordo.
听她指挥 明白吗
Follow her orders. Understood?
明白
Understood.
要是我们开走了救生舱 你就回不去了
But if we take the lifeboat, you got no way home
只能等阿波罗24号♥发射 前来接应你
until Apollo 24 gets its shit together and brings the next crew.
休斯顿不会同意
Houston will never go for it.
宇航局不会让宇航员独自留在月球
They'll never leave an astronaut marooned on the moon.
我明白 但我是指挥官
I understand all that, but this is my command,
我全权决定
and I'll decide what happens to it.
我绝不会将基地和矿场拱手让给苏联人
I'm not going to abandon this base or our mining operations to the Russians.
他们会窃取我们的所有技术
They'd strip Jamestown of every piece of technology they could get their hands on.
我留下 等待阿波罗24号♥来接应
I will stay until properly relieved by the crew of Apollo 24.
就这么决定了
And that's my final decision.
我已经无力反驳了
Too tired to argue anymore.
他有什么下场
What's gonna happen to him?
他们会让他接受心理治疗
Well, they're gonna send him to the shrinks.
对
Yeah.
他的事业全完了
His career's over.
这点可以肯定
I can tell you that.
他再也不能飞了
They'll never let him fly again.
不能飞太空了吧
You mean in space, right?
都不能飞了
I mean in anything.
他会被吊销飞行执照
They'll yank his pilot ticket.
军用 民营飞机都不能飞了
Military and civilian.
他会崩溃
That'll kill him.
对
Yeah.
怎么回事
What's going on?
帮帮忙
Need a little help here.
怎么回事
What happened?
你没事吧
You okay?
怎么回事
What happened?
我刚才想换电池
I don't know. I was... trying to change the battery,
结果被砸到手臂了
and then it fell on my arm.
-我看看 -好像骨折了
- Let me see. - I think it's busted.
慢点 整个小臂都断了
Wait a minute. Think it's the whole arm.
半夜换什么电池啊
Had to change a battery in the middle of the night?
还是自己一个人换
By yourself?
就算月球重力轻 电池也很沉啊
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表