剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Even on the moon, those things weigh a ton.
见鬼 丹妮
Hell's bells, Dani.
你说得没错 骨折了
I think you're right. I think that's busted.
我去拿医药箱
Let me go find the medical kit.
你怎么突然想换电池
You just suddenly had to change the battery?
就不能早上再换吗
Couldn't wait till morning?
事实就是如此
Yeah. That's just exactly what happened.
你得联♥系♥休斯顿
So you need to call Houston
告诉他们实情
and let them know that you have an astronaut
宇航员受伤了 必须返回地球
who has had an accident and needs to go home.
你不必如此
You didn't have to do this.
克莱顿迷失了自我 爱德
Clayton's lost, Ed.
他再也好不起来了
And he's not coming back.
我心知肚明
I know that.
如果戈登被禁飞...
And if they ground Gordo...
他也会一蹶不振
he's not coming back either.
好了
All right.
我帮你固定手臂
Let me try and get this around your arm.
深呼吸
Okay. Just... breathe.
抬一下 好了
Just try to lift it up. There you go.
我们与参谋长和白宫举♥行♥了会谈
We've spoken to the Joint Chiefs as well as the White House,
大家一致同意 将詹姆斯敦基地拱手让给苏联人
and they all agree that to abandon the Jamestown Base to the Soviets
会对我国国♥家♥安♥全♥造成威胁
would threaten the vital national security interests of the United States.
所以 大家都同意你留在基地
So, they all support your decision to remain at Jamestown
等待接应
until properly relieved,
大概也就两周
which should be in two weeks' time.
声明一句 我持反对意见
Over my objections, for the record.
已经记录下来了
Which were so noted in the record.
总统决定提拔你
The president has also decided to promote you
将你升任为海军上校
to the rank of captain in the United States Navy.
追溯至本次任务开始之时
Backdated to the beginning of this mission,
薪水和补贴会一并补发给你
with all pay and benefits retroactive to that time.
恭喜你 上校
Congratulations, Captain.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
凯伦一定会很高兴
I'm sure Karen will appreciate the extra pay.
1974年12月4日
一切就绪 准备返程了
We're all good in here. Powered up and ready to burn home.
收到
Copy that.
就要再见了
I guess this it, huh?
一路顺风
Well, Godspeed and all that.
嗯
Yeah.
不会让你等太久
It won't be long.
我们回去后会催他们赶紧发射24号♥
We'll kick some ass back there, get those clowns on 24 moving.
大概再等...
Probably be here in...
两周左右吧
In about two weeks.
好事多磨
Bohica.
-好事多磨 -我放弃了
- Bohica. - All right, I give up.
这几个月 我一直假装明白这句话什么意思
I've been pretending I knew what that meant for months.
真是够了 到底什么意思啊
Enough already. What does BOHICA mean?
海军中流行的一句老话
Just an old navy saying.
-小心啊 -又要倒霉了
- "Bend over..." - "Here it comes again."
-好事多磨 -好事多磨
- Bohica. - Bohica.
好了
Well, okay.
-再见 鲍勃 -再见 鲍勃
- Bye, Bob. - Bye, Bob.
再见 鲍勃
Bye, Bob.
准备点火
Setting up for the burn.
一切正常 休斯顿
Everything's on track here, Houston.
收到 "王者之剑"
Roger that, Excalibur.
丹妮
Dani?
怎么了 戈登
Yeah, Gordo?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
十天后
1974年12月14日
你居然做出这种事
I cannot believe that you did this.
怎么还没吸取教训
After everything that's going on!
-对不起 行了吧 -不准你敷衍我
- I'm sorry, okay? - Don't take that tone with me.
你父亲的英勇举动无人能及
Your father is doing one of the bravest things any man has ever done.
他独自驻守月球 可你呢
He's alone on the moon. And what are you doing?
-居然偷东西 -就是几张棒球卡而已
- Stealing? - It was just some baseball cards!
这不重要
Doesn't matter what it is.
偷就是偷
It's still stealing.
幸好我认识德里斯科先生
You know, you're lucky I know Mr. Driscoll,
要是他报♥警♥ 你麻烦就大了
because if he had called the police, do you know what would've happened?
行吧
Yeah.
不准你这种态度
Don't you "yeah" me.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
回屋写作业
You go to your room, and you do your homework.
圣诞节之前 都不准出门
You're grounded until after Christmas.
-但我还有篮球赛 -别去了
- But I have a basketball game. - Not anymore.
但爸爸总说 不可以辜负球队
But Dad's always saying I can't let the team down.
爸爸不在家
Dad's not here.
我必须去 我不能辜负球队
But I have to go! I can't let the team down!
谢恩 篮球赛你就别想了
No, Shane, you're not going to your basketball game.
别挣扎了
That's enough!
简直是胡扯
This is a bunch of crap!
回屋待着不准出来 我去参加家长会
You go to your room and you don't come out until I get home from the PTA meeting.
天呐
Jesus.
-有事吗 -女士 这是你家吗
- Hi, can I help you? - Ma'am, is this your house?
对 我是凯伦·鲍德温 怎么了
Yes, I'm Karen Baldwin. What's going on?
谢恩·鲍德温是你儿子吗
Is your son Shane Baldwin?
对 他惹什么事了
Yes. What's he done?
女士 你儿子出事了
Ma'am, I'm afraid there's been an accident.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表