剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
你怎么看 上校
What do you think, Captain?
苏联人最近确实动作越来越大 长官
Well, they've definitely been more aggressive of late, sir.
我在陨石坑附近发现了多处他们的月球车痕
I've seen tracks from their rover on several locations around the crater rim.
你得加大监控力度
Well, you'll need to increase your surveillance effort.
你得帮我们在月球监视苏联人
You are our eyes and ears up there.
提醒二位 本次任务并非军事行动
Can I remind you both that this is not a military scenario.
总统的指示很明确
The president has been very clear
该基地仅用作研究和资源开♥发♥
that this base is about research and exploration.
稍等 上校
Would you excuse us for a moment, Captain?
现在不单是研究开♥发♥那么简单了 哈罗德
We are no longer in a research and exploration world, Harold.
这是总统的指示 将军
I have the backing of the president on this, General.
这里是宇航局 不是你的五角大楼
This is NASA, not the Pentagon.
他还得在月球待多久啊
How long's this guy gonna be stuck up there?
该死 他们总该想出办法了吧
Goddammit, tell me they figured it out.
我们得把他接回来
We need to get him back down here.
此事会让我显得很无能
This is starting to make me look like a real limp dick.
总统先生 此事也有好处
Mr. President, there is a silver lining here.
这样 大家就会淡忘你的佛罗里达丑闻
It's taking the attention off the Florida situation.
没错 这确实是件好事
Yes, of course. I suppose that's a benefit.
凯伦
Karen.
-特蕾西 -我尽快赶过来了
- Tracy. - I got here as fast as I could.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他还在手术
I-- He's in surgery.
为什么要做手术
Surgery? Why?
他头部受创了
For his head. It's his brain.
头部受创
His brain?
他的头部受到重创
He just bonked his head really bad.
但医生说 手术能治好他
But the doctor said the surgery's gonna fix him right up.
凯伦 需要我跟医生谈谈吗
Karen, do you want me to talk to the doctor?
不用 谢恩不会有事
No. No. Shane's gonna be just fine.
他还小
He's young.
得州最好的医生正在全力救治他
We have the best doctors in Texas working on him,
我们不用担心
so we have all that going for us.
嗯 他很坚强
Yeah, he's a tough kiddo.
对
Yeah.
谢谢你帮忙 我们可能得在医院待几天
Thank you for bringing this. We'll just, you know, probably be here a day or two.
我帮你和谢恩带了换洗衣物
I packed a change of clothes for you and Shane.
还有牙刷
Toothbrushes.
你的医疗卡还有电♥话♥本
Your insurance card and your phone book.
太好了 谢谢你 我得跟玛姬打声招呼
Wonderful. Thank you. I just need to call Marge and let her know
我明天大概没法去烘焙义卖♥♥了
I'm probably not going to make the bake sale tomorrow.
亲爱的 我帮你吧
Hon, you want me to take care of that for you?
不用了
No, it's all right.
就在我们凿冰的区域
It was inside our ice mining operation.
该死 他们侵犯了我们的领地
Goddammit. They're encroaching on our territory.
对 直捣内部
Yup. This is full encroachment.
你觉得是什么 爱德
What do you think it is, Ed?
我从没见过这种东西 长官 像是某种监控设备
Never seen anything like it, sir. Some kind of surveillance device.
我要怎么做
So, what should I do with it?
什么也别做 别管了
Nothing. Leave it.
长官你真认为放任苏联监控我们的开凿区域
Sir, you really think leaving a Russian device right next to our mining site
是明智之举吗
is the right move here?
我们不想在月球引起国际争端
We do not want an international lunar incident.
总统希望避免一切挑衅举动
The president wants to avoid any provocative actions.
他们挑衅在先 长官
Well, they're the ones being provocative, sir.
我在月球一人对抗他们多人
And I'm the one alone up here with 'em.
我们得警告他们 此举难以容忍♥
Now, we need to send them a message that this shit won't fly,
这是我们的领地
that this is our territory.
我同意
I concur.
我明白两位的忧虑
I understand your frustrations, gentlemen.
我保证一定会将情况报告给总统
And I can assure you I will be talking to the president about this situation.
但暂且按兵不动
But for right now, we do nothing.
明白吗
Understood?
几点了
What time is it?
还早
Early.
医生有消息吗
Is there any sign of the doctor?
谢谢
Thank you.
你该走了 你今天要模拟训练吧
You should go. You have sims today, right?
可以推迟
I can delay it.
不行 这将是你首次进入太空 特蕾西
No way. It's your first time in space, Tracy.
你即将美梦成真
I mean, your dream is coming true, right?
你为这一天付出了巨大努力 你该去完成训练
You've worked so hard. So, you go and you finish training.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
请进
Yeah?
手术如何
How was surgery?
请坐
Sit.
通常 我会希望父母都在场 再下这类通知
Typically, I ask for both parents to be present before I have this conversation.
什么通知
What conversation?
但由于情况特殊...
But due to your extraordinary circumstances--
你想说什么 现在就跟我直说吧
Any conversation you need to have, you have with me right here, right now.
很不幸 鲍德温太太 因为送医不及时
Unfortunately, Mrs. Baldwin, because of the amount of time that passed
谢恩出事后很久才被送来医院
between Shane's accident and his arrival here at the ER,
所以 他的大脑严重缺氧
he lost a great deal of oxygen to his brain.
我没懂 医生 谢恩没事吧
I don't understand. Doctor, is Shane okay?
谢恩脑死亡了 他正靠呼吸机维持性命
Shane is brain-dead. He's being kept alive on a ventilator.
脑死亡 我从没...
Brain-dead? I've never-- I don't...
我不懂这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
这是医学界的新说法
It's a relatively new term.
意思是 没有脑电波了
It means that the brain isn't showing any signs of life on the EEG
但患者心脏还在跳动
even though the heart is still beating.
现在就宣判脑死亡 是否为时过早 医生
But isn't it too soon to call it brain-dead, Doctor?
他才住院没多久啊
He hasn't been here for very long.
抱歉 我曾有医疗经验
I'm sorry. I used to be an RN.
我只想帮朋友了解情况
I'm just trying to help my friend understand what's going on here.
我们6小时后会再次检测脑电波
We'll repeat the EEG in six hours,
但谢恩的大脑目前没有任何活动迹象
but Shane isn't showing any signs of brain activity.
-鲍德温太太 -怎么了
- Mrs. Baldwin? - Yes?
你儿子痊愈的可能性很低
It's extremely unlikely that your son will ever recover from his accident.
24小时前...
You know, 24 hours ago...
我儿子还就着花生酱啃果冻三明治
my son was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich,
他还跟我聊天
and he was talking to me about
说要和好朋友交换棒球卡片
which baseball cards he was gonna trade his best friend.
可你现在居然告诉我 他脑死亡了
And now you tell me that his brain is dead
并且痊愈的可能性很低
and it's extremely unlikely that he'll ever recover?
你知道还有什么事很少见吗
Well, do you know what else is extremely unlikely?
人类登月
A man stepping foot on the moon.
可我丈夫登月了
And that's where my husband is.
距离我们两万英里 独自一人待在月球
200,000 miles away alone on the moon.
别跟我说什么少见不少见
So don't tell me what's extremely unlikely.
要是你不介意...
If you don't mind...
我想再咨♥询♥一下别的医生
I'm gonna get a second opinion.
没错 好主意 凯伦
That's a good id-- That's a great idea, Karen.
-你有迪克的联♥系♥方式吧 -我有
- Yeah. You have Deke's number, right? - I do.
我想告诉你 你儿子的情况很棘手
I wanna make sure you understand the gravity of your son's condition.
要是你不介意 我想和朋友单独聊聊
If you don't mind, I'd like to have a private conversation with my friend.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
该死 我怎么早没想到呢
Dammit. Why didn't I think of this sooner?
没事
It's okay.
联♥系♥迪克吧
Okay, let's call Deke.
联♥系♥宇航局的神经科医生 他是美国的顶尖权威
Get the number for NASA's neurologist. He's the best in the country.
韦德医生
Dr. Weddle.
对 迪克能联♥系♥到他
Yes. Deke will know how to get ahold of him.
好
Okay.
特蕾西 我去看看谢恩
Trace, I'm gonna go see Shane.
好 我在这儿等你
Okay. I'll be right here.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
迪克 我是特蕾西
Deke, hi. It's Tracy.
预后诊断如何
What's his prognosis?
玛格·麦迪逊
飞航总指挥
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表