剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
No, but I'd kill for a cigarette.
收到
Roger that.
装置安装完毕 我出去了
All right, the unit's installed and I am heading out.
丹尼斯 怎么样
Dennis, how we looking?
连贯性良好 24号♥可以用新机了
Continuity checks good. 24 now has a functioning unit.
哈里 断开诊断线吧
Harry, you can unhook the diagnostic line.
莫莉终于把机器装对了一次
Looks like Molly got the FCC installed right the first time.
不好用 就退款
Our work guaranteed or your money back.
已断开诊断线 谢谢维修 25号♥
Diagnostic line is now free. Thanks for the service call, 25.
休斯顿 这里是24号♥
Houston, 24.
我们准备切换系统 进行自检了
We're ready to switch it into our system and initiate the self-test.
好 准备启动新机 进行自检
Okay. Round the horn for FCC power up and self-test.
-导航员 -准备启动
- Guido? - Go for power up.
-助推系统工程师 -准备就绪
- Booster? - Go.
-飞航动态员 -准备就绪
- FIDO? - Go.
-通讯整合员 -就绪
- Inco? - Go.
休斯顿呼叫24号♥ 准备启动新机 进行自检
Houston, 24, you are go for FCC power up and self-test.
正在启动
Pushing in the breaker now.
导航计算机显示屏和键盘恢复正常
DSKY is back online.
稍等
Wait a minute.
燃料舱正在加压 引擎要启动了
Tank pressures are rising, and I'm showing turbo pump startup.
该死 让他们赶紧离开推进器 要点火了
Shit. Get 'em away from that booster. It's still armed.
该死 该死 不要啊
Shit! Shit! Shit! No! No!
莫莉 你离开反应控制系统了吗
Molly, are you clear of the RCS?
该死 特蕾西 别矫枉过正
Damn it, Tracy! Don't overcorrect!
我想取回控制权 但我们还和24号♥相连
I'm trying to regain control, but we're still tethered to 24.
离近点 我把套索解开
Come closer. I'll untether you.
莫莉 解开后 你就危险了
Molly, you do that and you'll cut your own safety line.
不管了 飞船要紧
Who gives a damn? Save the ship.
失去视频信♥号♥♥
I've lost the video feed.
医疗遥感数据丢失
Medical telemetry's gone.
总指挥 24号♥的导航系统无响应
Flight, 24's guidance system just dropped out.
天呐
Jesus Christ!
各位 冷静 科布怎么样了
Everyone, calm down. Give me a status report on Cobb.
莫莉 这里是休斯顿 你还在吗
Molly, Houston. You still with us?
我还活着 但我没抓住飞行器
I'm still breathing. I couldn't hang on.
25号♥离我100码 越来越远
My ship's 100 yards off and getting farther away by the second.
-你还好吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
但我的氧气应该只剩半小时了
But I got a half hour, maybe, of O2 left.
总指挥 导航和飞行信♥号♥♥都丢失了
Flight, guidance and nav screens are all junk.
莫莉 阿波罗24号♥现在哪里
Molly, where's Apollo 24 now?
像蝙蝠一样乱飞呢
Kinda like a bat out of hell to somewhere.
总指挥 阿波罗24号♥的载波丢失了
Flight, the carrier wave from Apollo 24 just dropped out.
遥感和音频全无
No telemetry or voice comm.
只有土星四号♥B的最后点火信息 总指挥
Last thing I got was the IV-B ignition, Flight.
推进读数丢失
Booster readouts are dead.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is happening here?
阿波罗24号♥的三♥级♥火箭自动点火了
Apollo 24's third-stage engine did an uncommanded burn.
想必是制导系统未重置 于是遵循之前的指令点火了
Its guidance program must not have reset and told it to fire.
特蕾西 你们状况如何
Trace, what's the status of your spacecraft?
飞船受损 但还能飞行
Banged up, still functioning.
我们在找莫莉
Looking for Molly.
导航员 通讯员和戈登一起
GUIDO, team up with INCO and Gordo.
重新连线24号♥
Focus your teams on restoring comm to 24.
查明他们的情况和去向
Figure out their status and where they're headed.
-收到 总指挥 -收到 总指挥
- On it, Flight. - Copy, Flight.
我负责24号♥
I'll work 24.
-总指挥 正在查找 -戈登 你和特蕾西保持联♥系♥
- Okay, Flight, we are in search pattern... - Gordo, you stay with Tracy.
我来接管阿波罗24号♥
I'll take Apollo 24 from here.
深空网络站 出现紧急情况
DSN stations, we're declaring a spacecraft emergency.
飞航动态员 为25号♥找出新航道了吗
Fido, do we have a new trajectory for 25 yet?
这就好 总指挥
Coming up now, Flight.
特蕾西 你看到莫莉了吗
Trace, you see Molly yet?
没有 丹尼斯
Got nothing. Dennis?
我也没有
No joy here.
仔细看 我在闪光
Look harder. I'm flashing my light.
-看到了 -特蕾西 你和莫莉的相对位置如何
- Gotcha. - Trace, where's Molly in relation to you?
十一点钟方向 渐行渐远
About eleven o'clock. Falling back.
她看起来像个灯泡
She's like a bright blob.
能看清她的手臂 腿或者头吗
Can you make out arms, legs, or head?
不能 眯眼看能看到V型
Negative. Maybe a V shape if I squint.
很好 这样就能大致推测距离了
Good. That gives us a range estimate.
-她至少离飞船半英里 -大概这个位置 总指挥
- She's at least a half mile out. - Puts her about there, Flight.
飞航动态员 能精准计算莫莉动向
FIDO, can we get a solid enough track on Molly
规划出援救路线吗
to calculate a rescue trajectory?
好的 总指挥
On it, Flight.
阿波罗24号♥ 这里是休斯顿 收到吗
Apollo 24, this is Houston. Do you read?
休斯顿 怎么援救莫莉
Houston, do we have a recovery procedure for Molly?
正在想办法 特蕾西
We're working on it, Trace.
省点燃料吧 史蒂文斯
Save your fuel, Stevens.
24号♥指不定把你们带跑偏了
Who knows what crazy orbit 24 pulled you into?
省点燃料好返回地球轨道
You're going to need every drop to align for reentry.
莫莉 你再这么多话
Molly, you keep running your mouth,
我们接到你之前 你就没氧气了
and you'll run out of O2 before we can get to you.
认命吧 我没救了 起码景色很壮观
Face it, kid, my number's up. At least the view's amazing.
他们都看到她了 就在半英里以外
They see her. She's only a half mile away.
驾驶太空器和开车不一样
Flying a spacecraft isn't like driving a car.
不是想去哪就去哪
It doesn't just go where you point it.
阿波罗24号♥ 这里是休斯顿 收到吗
Apollo 24, this is Houston. Do you read?
24号♥最近动向如何
What's the latest on 24?
通讯失联 总指挥
Still no comms, Flight.
雷达显示还在推进 我们正在测算路径
Radar shows they're still mid-burn. We're trying to extrapolate a trajectory now.
休斯顿 怎么救莫莉
Houston, we need a recovery procedure.
飞航动态员 计算结果如何
FIDO, where are my numbers?
总指挥 现有数据无法计算精准路径
Flight, we can't generate them accurately with what we have.
现有方案会消耗大量燃料
Everything we come up with will cost them too much fuel.
就算救回莫莉 也无法顺利返回了
They won't have enough to rescue Molly and come home.
戈登 告诉她 不能救人了
Gordo, tell her it's a no-go.
不能因为冒险救一人就损失两人
I'm not losing two astronauts in a vain attempt to save one.
让他们准备重返地球轨道
Have them prep for reentry on the next orbit.
不行 总指挥
Negative, Flight.
他们还有机会能救回她
Not while they've still got a chance to save her.
这是命令
I gave you an order.
抱歉 总指挥 恕难从命
I'm sorry, Flight. No can do.
阿波罗25号♥ 这里是休斯顿
Apollo 25, Houston.
放弃救援
That's a no-go on a rescue attempt.
准备重回地球轨道
Set up for reentry on the next orbit.
丹尼斯
Dennis?
我支持你 特蕾西
I'm with you, Trace.
不行 休斯顿 我们不能放莫莉在太空等死
Screw that, Houston. I'm not leaving Molly up here to die.
你说了不算 史蒂文斯
Not your call, Stevens.
我说了当然算
The hell it's not.
我是本艘飞船的飞行员
I am the pilot in command of this ship
飞行安全由我说了算
and the final authority as to the safety of this flight.
我要去救她
I'm going after her.
算了吧 史蒂文斯
Forget it, Stevens.
你想逞英雄 别把我的飞船赔进去
I'm not losing my ship because you wanna play hero.
你不回来 飞船就不是你的了 科布
Yeah, well, it's not your ship until you come back aboard, Cobb.
休斯顿 戈登虽然经常犯浑
And, Houston? Gordo may be one crazy son of a bitch,
但他最了解这艘飞船
but he knows this spacecraft better than anybody.
赶紧重新让他接手
So you put him back on, now.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret this.
特蕾西 是我
Okay, Trace, back with you.
记得我怎么形容缠斗吗
Remember what I told you about dogfighting?
"看不见 就输了"
"Lose sight, lose the fight."
没错 要是看不到莫莉 就救不回她了
Right. We lose sight now, we lose Molly.
你在窗户上标记她的位置
So I want you to mark her position in the rendezvous window.
收到
Roger that.
她往回漂了
She's drifting back.
特蕾西
Okay, Trace.
你得全部手动操控 让莫莉一直在视野正中
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表