剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
你的工人们就被关在那个集中营 冯布朗主任
That's the camp that supplied your workers, Director von Braun.
我...
I...
他们为你的科学探索付出了生命 先生
They paid for your scientific pursuits with their lives, sir.
你当时一定知情吧
You knew exactly what was going on, didn't you?
但你却放任不管
And you did nothing.
我...
I--
我说了不算
I had no authority.
我能力有限
I was... limited.
你...
You--
你得明白...
You must understand--
♪齐聚一堂 为你道来 沃纳·冯布朗♪
♪ Gather 'round while I sing you Of Wernher von Braun ♪
♪一张巧嘴 为己谋利♪
♪ A man whose allegiance Is ruled by expedience ♪
♪身为纳粹 毫无羞愧♪
♪ Call him a Nazi, he won't even frown ♪
♪纳粹万岁 沃纳高唱♪
♪ "Nazi, Schmazi" says Wernher von Braun ♪
♪众人唾弃 冷眼待他♪
♪ Some have harsh words For this man of renown ♪
♪心怀感激 也无不可♪
♪ But some think our attitude Should be one of gratitude ♪
♪伦敦的寡妇和瘸子♪
♪ Like the widows and cripples In old London town ♪
♪该谢谢冯布朗 没他怎有补偿♪
♪ Who owe their large pensions To Wernher von Braun ♪
♪你或许是英雄♪
♪ You too may be a big hero ♪
♪却不会倒数归零♪
♪ Once you've learned To count backwards to zero ♪
♪我会用德育和英语数数♪
♪ "In German, oder Englisch I know how to count down ♪
♪我还在学中文♪
♪ Und I'm learning Chinese!" ♪
♪沃纳·冯布朗说道♪
♪ Says Wernher von Braun ♪
玛格
Margo.
苏联人在阿波罗12号♥升空前也会发射一枚火箭
Apparently, the Soviets have launched another N1... right ahead of Apollo 12.
他们会同时登月
Imagine both of them on the moon at the same time.
玛格
Margo.
你早就知情吗
Did you know?
他们给我下了套
It was an ambush.
尼克松及其走狗给我设套了
Nixon and his lackeys, they laid a trap for me. I--
但是...
But...
是真的吗
is it true?
你还用问吗
How can you ask me this?
过来坐 玛格
Sit down, Margo.
我当时必须继续研究
I had to keep my work moving forward.
你最该能明白...
You of all people must understand this--
你的研究
Your work?
我能怎么说
What do you expect me to say?
"我并不之情"
"I don't know.
"也许我能做得更好"
Maybe I could have done more."
但我现在可能早就死了
But then I would probably be dead.
我用尽毕生心血建造的火箭
And all the things I have spent my life building,
就都付诸东流了
they would never have come to pass.
未发生的事情 谁也说不准
You can't know that, what might have been.
未来无法预测
Something is or it isn't.
记得吧
Remember?
战争结束后
When the war was ending...
我们把东西都收拾好
we gathered everything...
原理图 计算数据 设计...
schematics, calculations, designs...
都埋在佩内明德山了
and buried it in the hills above Peenemünde
以免被苏联人找到
so the Soviets couldn't find it.
我选择来到美国 贡献我的毕生心血
I chose America to give my life's work.
我把全部研究都给了美国
I gave them everything.
现在我老了 用不上我了
And now I'm an old man and no longer indispensable.
他们就想一脚把我踹开
They throw me to the wolves.
你早就知情吗
Did you know?
进步总要付出代价 玛格
Progress is never free, Margo.
成大事 伴随着牺牲
There's always a cost.
艾蕾达
Aleida?
艾蕾达
Aleida!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你怎么回事 想什么呢
What is wrong with you?! What were you thinking?!
我可以扑灭...
I could have put it out...
-别大惊小怪 -别避重就轻
- It's fine. - No, it's not fine!
告诉我 你为何要点火
Tell me, why do you keep setting these fires?
艾蕾达
Aleida...
告诉我
Tell me.
我想...
I want...
我想在火中
I want to be inside the fire.
但是...
But...
你为什么想要去火中呢
Why would you want to be inside the fire?
我不知道
I don't know.
没事 没事了
It's okay, it's okay...
带你看样东西
I want to show you something.
缅怀妈妈
Tu mamá...
她生前曾憧憬过你未来大展拳脚
she had a dream of what your future could be.
所以我们才会来到美国
That's why we came here.
我想她了
I miss her.
我懂
I know.
我也想她了 宝贝
I miss her too, mija.
艾蕾达 也许你将来能在火箭中点火呢
You know, maybe one day, Aleida, you'll build a fire inside one of these.
基辛格博士最近告知我
I have been informed by Dr. Kissinger that,
得益于近期的军事行动
thanks to our recent military operations,
我们或将与北越达成和解
we may be within reach of an honorable peace with the North Vietnamese.
我已命他与黎德寿开展和谈
I have instructed him to begin negotiations with Lê Ðuc Tho
这样一来 我们就能将经历和资源
so that we may focus our efforts and resources
投入到我们面临的新挑战上了
on the new challenges facing our nation.
今天值得纪念 阿波罗12号♥准备升空
And on this momentous day, as Apollo 12 readies to begin the search
为美国首个月球基地选址
for the location of the first American lunar base,
我承诺将不惜一切代价
I commit that we will do whatever it takes.
我们将不遗余力地赢下太空竞赛
We will bear any burden to secure our place in the heavens,
在新疆域继续为人♥民♥的自♥由♥而奋战
and bring the fight for freedom to the new frontier.
计划起飞时间即将到达
We are on time for our planned liftoff of 32 minutes past the hour.
检测员正进行最后的情况筛查
Test supervisor now going through some status checks.
开始了
Okay. Here we go.
汇报情报 各位
Give me status, people.
-增压系统工程师 -准备就绪
- Booster? - Go.
-制动点火工程师 -准备就绪 指挥官
- Retro. - Go, Flight.
-飞行动态员 -准备就绪
- Fido. - Go.
-辅♥导♥员 -准备就绪 指挥官
- Guido. - Go, Flight.
-电气环境消耗品工程师 -准备就绪
- Eecom. - Go.
-指挥导航控制系统工程师 -一切就绪 指挥官
- Gnc. - Good to go, Flight.
发射控制中心 这里是休斯顿
Launch control, this is Houston.
阿波罗12号♥发射准备就绪
We are go for launch of Apollo 12.
准备发射
Go for launch.
十 九 八 点火程序启动
Ten, nine, eight, ignition sequence has started,
六 五 四 三 二 一
six, five, four, three, two, one.
全部引擎启动
All engines running.
起飞 起飞了
Liftoff. We have a liftoff!
1点32分
Thirty-two minutes past the hour.
飞离发射塔
Tower cleared!
滚动程序启动
Yeah, we got a roll program.
收到 推杆启动 运转正常
Roger! I've got the pitch and roll program, and this baby's really going.
收到 皮特 还有40秒
Roger, Pete. Forty seconds.
1B情况
Mark one, bravo.
第一阶段油箱压力一切正常
First stage tank pressures, all nominal.
海拔1.5英里
Altitude a mile and a half.
飞行动态如何
FIDO, how we looking?
飞行动态平稳 指挥官 一切良好
FIDO is good, Flight. Right down the middle.
很好
Good.
-给你们 -谢谢 凯伦
- Here you go. - Thanks, Karen.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
还行吧 大家怎么样
Just fine. And how's everybody at MSC?
因为冯布朗受到了重创
This whole von Braun mess was a real black eye.
尼克松命我们全力建造月球军事基地
And now Nixon's got us putting all hands on deck for this military lunar outpost.
真惨
Dark days.
有事找我吗 迪克
What can I do for you, Deke?
我给你带来一样东西
I brought you something.
我不知道该拿着个怎么办
Couldn't figure out what to do with the damn thing.
昂诺夫登月时 我一气之下差点扔掉
I almost threw it away when Leonov landed,
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表