剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
描绘一下你的梦境
What's the dream?
梦中 我在丛林中奔跑
Well, I'm running through a jungle...
身后有猛兽追逐
and I'm being chased by an animal.
我看不到猛兽在哪儿 但我能听到咆哮声
I can't see it, but I can hear it growling at me.
于是我跑啊跑...
And I run and run and run...
我跑到了一片空地
and run until I reach this clearing.
然后呢
And then?
算了 说了有什么用呢
No. What's the point of this? Honestly.
听着...
Look...
告诉我吧 空地上有什么
Just tell me. What's in the clearing?
有只黑豹
This panther.
皮毛黑如暗夜 有一双闪着黄光的大眼
Black as night with big, glowing yellow eyes.
黑豹正在啃食爱德
And it's feeding on Ed.
吃他的内脏
Eating his entrails.
但爱德还活着
But Ed is still alive.
他看向我
And he's looking at me.
他很恐惧 像个小孩一样惊恐难耐
And he's so scared. He's so scared, like a little boy.
他向我求助 可我无能为力
And he's calling out to me, and I can't help him.
该死
Shit.
该死 抱歉
Shit, I'm sorry.
真抱歉 我来不是为了向你吐苦水...
I'm so sorry. I did not come here to do this. I'm...
你就是
Yes, you did.
对
Yeah.
谢谢你帮我逼他们解决尿布的问题
I gotta thank you for going to bat for me on the whole diaper thing.
不得不说 我可想到他们会让我们用双子袋
I gotta say, a Gemini bag was not what I had in mind to replace it.
你不是想被一视同仁吗
Thought you were looking for equality.
我和戈登飞双子7号♥时用了整整两周呢
Me and Gordo had to use those for two weeks on Gemini 7.
画面太美 我不敢想
Well, thank you for that image.
拖我们俩出太空舱的潜水员说
Yeah, the frogmen who pulled us out of the spacecraft,
舱里像厕所一样臭
they said it smelled like a latrine.
怎一个惨字了得
It was bad.
该睡觉了
Bible says it's bedtime.
休斯顿 我们准备休息了
Houston, I think we're ready to call it a day.
收到 沙尔克顿
Roger, Shackleton.
我们今晚打算关闭传感器
And we'd like to leave the sensors off tonight.
没问题
Surgeon's okay with that.
谢恩 儿子 希望你在听
Shane, buddy. I hope you're listening.
我今天为你做了一件特别的事情
I did something special today just for you.
我把你的名字写在了月球表面
I wrote your name on the surface of the moon.
你的名字会在这里存在上百万年
It's going to be there for millions of years.
会比我们存留的时间更久
Long after both of us are gone.
太牛叉了
That is so bitchin'.
晚安 凯伦
Good night, Karen.
我很想你们母子
I miss you both.
我们也想你
We miss you too.
你睡了吗
You asleep?
没有
No.
你为儿子做的事情很暖心
It was nice. That thing you did for your kid.
这不算什么
It's bullshit.
我只擅长摆摆花架子 平时却...
I'm a great one for grand gestures, but on the everyday stuff...
我没孩子
Never had a kid.
感觉要孩子很麻烦
They look like a lot of work.
我...
I'm...
我不适合当爸
just not good at the dad thing, you know?
当爸要干什么啊
What's the dad thing?
比如 教他骑自行车
Like... teaching him how to ride a bike.
我搞砸了
I mean, I totally fucked that up.
真的吗 你教得挺好啊
Really? You're not a bad teacher.
我做不好时 你也没发火
Even when I get pissy with you.
教你是我的工作 可教谢恩就不同了
That's my job. It's different with Shane.
怎么不同了
Different how?
我教他骑自行车很没耐心
Like with the bike.
他毛手毛脚
He got... flustered...
慌慌张张
and scared.
我气得朝他发火了
And that just made me angry.
当时迪克正好来我家 于是...
And Deke came by the house, so...
我就借口走开了
it gave me an excuse to walk away.
我就...
I just...
我就把他一个人留在那儿
I just left him... standing there.
我永远也忘不了他脸上的表情
I'll never forget the look on his face.
我还在想...
I remember thinking...
"我有什么毛病"
"What the hell's wrong with me?"
你就是个自私的混♥蛋♥
You're a selfish prick.
我也是
So am I.
我被选中飞阿波罗15号♥时...
You know, when I got this flight...
韦恩吓坏了
Wayne was terrified.
但我想飞
But I wanted it.
所以 我就假装看不破他坚强的伪装
So I let him think I couldn't see through his brave front.
我放任他被恐惧吞噬...
I chose to let him be terrified...
这样我就能飞月球了
so that I could go to the moon.
真够自私
That's pretty selfish.
凯伦跟着我担惊受怕很多年了
Karen's been going through that for years.
自从朝鲜战争开始
Since Korea.
面对现实吧
Face it.
我们就是只顾自己的极端利己主义者
We are egomaniacal narcissists.
哥伦布和麦哲伦肯定也是如此 为成大事必须狠下心
I bet Columbus was... and Magellan. And they had to be to do what they did.
向自私的混♥蛋♥们致敬
I say here's to selfish pricks.
我们为了全人类进步而努力
'Cause we move the ball forward for mankind.
阿波罗15号♥
第3天 登月最后一天
署长先生 今天是登月最后一天了 可至今未发现冰块
Mr. Administrator, we're well into the final moonwalk and still no ice.
你认为阿波罗15号♥会空手而归吗
Do you believe Apollo 15 will come home empty-handed?
不 我相信月球有冰 我们的宇航员们一定会找到
No. I am confident the ice is there and that our astronauts will find it.
该结束了
I think we should pull the plug.
目前的良策就是派阿波罗16号♥带着攀登器具去探查
Our best option is to send Apollo 16 back there with climbing gear
这样我们就能仔细找找看了
so we can explore the crater itself.
这可不是良策
Yeah, I don't think that's the best option.
简直是个馊主意
In fact, it's a shitty option.
等阿波罗16升♥天♥时 苏联人早就找到冰了
If we wait for Apollo 16, the Russians will win this.
你想亲口告诉总统原因吗
You want to explain that to the president?
那就别浪费时间了 让他们进入陨石坑
Then let's quit wasting their time. Get 'em into the crater.
坑洞深度是大峡谷的三倍
It's three times deeper than the Grand Canyon.
他们得下到多深
How far do they need to go?
一百多米就能进入阱了
A hundred meters should put us into the cold trap,
那里二十亿年没有光照了
where there's been no sunlight for two billion years.
要是有冰 十有八♥九♥在那里
If there is ice, that's the sweet spot.
你们也能看到 坑洞很陡
As you can see, it's pretty damn steep.
下去倒是可以 上来就难了
I mean, we can get down there, but the question is if we can get back up.
团队正在想办法
Guys are working on that right now.
我们的氧气有限
And we've only got so much O2.
我要是把皮卡开来就好了
Wish I had my old pickup.
车上的牵引机很适合这项作业
Had a winch. Be perfect for this.
牵引机不就是缠着线的轮轴吗
A winch is just an axle with some cable, right?
我们有大量电缆线
And we got a buttload of S band cable.
问题是 能不能撑得住我们的重量
Question is if it can hold us.
冒险一试吗
Wanna roll a hard six?
休斯顿 我们能用月球车做牵引机吗
Houston, can we make a winch out of the rover?
不得不说 毁坏政♥府♥财产还挺有意思
I gotta admit, wrecking government property is kinda fun.
回去后 可能会悔到肠子青
You might not think it's as much fun on the hike back.
怎么会 走两步还挺好
Why not? It's a nice day.
指挥官 为了制♥造♥牵引机
Flight, their increased activity
他们的氧气消耗速度远远快于预期
is going through their oxygen a lot faster than we planned.
坑洞距离登月舱三千米
Okay. It's a three-kilometer walk back to the LEM.
监控氧气使用量 快不够时通知我
Let me know when it's time to pull the plug.
收到 指挥官
Roger that, Flight.
速度不错
That's a good speed.
我向下时...
Now, when I hook up and head down...
你要双手抓住电缆
I want you to keep both hands on the cable
以防万一
just in case something happens, okay?
你得好好考虑 老大
You're not thinking this through, boss.
我在"营火少女团"学过攀岩
I learned to climb rocks back in Camp Fire Girls.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表