剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
阿波罗23号♥
1974年8月24日
发射倒计时
各位 希望没打扰你们
Gentlemen, I hope I'm not intruding.
瞧瞧啊 各位
Lookie here, boys.
吉恩·克兰兹 约翰逊航♥天♥中心的新主任
Gene Kranz, the new director of Johnson Space Center,
屈尊来探望我们这些小人物了
deigns to visit us common working stiffs.
反正也无大碍 我就索性来跟你们道个别
I thought what the hell, I'll drop by and say farewell.
而且 我也想亲自祝贺你
Plus, I wanted to personally congratulate you
你终于当上飞船指挥官了 麦克 这是你应得的
on finally getting a command of your own, Mike. You earned it.
谢谢 吉恩
I appreciate that, Gene.
你告诉尼尔 我保证
Listen, you tell Neil that I guarantee
我们着陆会比他和巴斯当年更顺利
we'll do a better job of landing than he and Buzz.
谁都比他俩降落得顺利
I think everyone did a better job of landing than he and Buzz.
各位 一路顺风
Gentlemen, Godspeed.
休斯顿 这里是肯尼迪角发射中心
Houston, this is Cape Kennedy Launch Control.
距离发射还有1小时10分钟 该交接了
We are approaching T minus one hour ten minutes and that's a hold.
准备交接控制权
Scheduled hold for flight handoff.
收到 肯尼迪角 1小时10分进行交接
Copy that, Kennedy. Holding at one hour and ten minutes for flight handoff.
航♥天♥器通讯员 接通基地宇航员了吗
Capcom, do you have our settlers on the line?
接通了 迪克
I do indeed, Deke.
詹姆斯敦基地 这里是休斯顿 为你们接通总控制室
Jamestown Base, this is Houston. Patching you into the big board.
收到吗 完毕
Do you read? Over.
休斯顿 这里是詹姆斯敦基地 收到
Houston, this is Jamestown Base. We read you.
可别撇下我们就开始庆祝啊
You better not start the festivities without us.
放心吧 爱德
Wouldn't dream of it, Ed.
威斯纳局长正准备发言
Administrator Weisner is just getting his speech out now.
哈里要开讲了 那可有的等了
Harry's doing the speech? This is gonna take hours.
我就简单说两句 戈登 我知道你容易走神
I'll keep it brief, Gordo. I know you have a short attention span.
今天是个重要的日子
This is a big day.
今天的意义对我国也举足轻重
An important day for our country.
很多人曾以为今天永远不会到来
A day a lot of people said would never come.
今天对宇航局也同样重要
But it's also a big day here at NASA.
我们有必要予以重视
And it is only proper that we should recognize it
今天也是我们太空计划的重要里程碑
as an important one in the annals of our program.
因为今天
Because today
首位女性总指挥正式上任
a woman becomes one of our flight directors for the very first time.
她当之无愧
She earned her place at this desk
一直以来 辛勤奉献 全情投入
through her dedication and commitment
坚守最高标准
to the highest standards of this program.
她的技术和专业水准无可挑剔
By the depth of her technical and professional knowledge.
但最重要的是 她杰出的领导力
But most of all, by the leadership she demonstrated
在詹姆斯敦基地建立期间展露无疑
during the establishment of Jamestown Base.
她的能力毋庸置疑
Her ability is unquestioned.
她品格高尚 正直坚定
Her character and integrity are of the highest order.
各位 代表肯尼迪总统
And so, ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of President Kennedy,
我荣幸地向各位介绍
it is my honor and privilege to present to you
阿波罗23号♥发射任务的新任白队总指挥
our new White Team flight director for the launch of Apollo 23,
艾琳·亨德里克
Irene Hendricks.
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, all.
我只是站在了巨人的肩膀上
I can only say that I stand on the shoulders of giants.
领导这支优秀的专业队伍是我的荣幸
And I'm proud to lead this group of exceptional professionals.
继续工作吧 飞船还等着发射呢
Now, let's get back to work. We've got a mission to launch.
请报告最新升空轨迹动向
I want those ascent trajectory updates, please.
开始吧
Let's go.
艾琳 既然你是新官上任
And Irene, now that you're in charge,
我们可得给你挑挑刺
we've got a few bones we'd like to pick with you.
比如 淋浴问题
Like the shower.
还有食物
And the food.
热冰钻头也有问题
And the defective thermal ice drill bits.
吃得太差了
And the food.
问题还有很多 都等着交接给阿波罗23号♥呢
And about 5,000 other things we'd love to hand over to Apollo 23
等他们下周到了 我们就解放了
when they get here next week.
各位 你们的反馈我已收到
Okay, guys. Message received.
我们会尽力解决你们投诉的问题
And I'll be happy to take all your complaints
但要先将阿波罗23号♥发往月球
as soon as we get this bird up and on its way to the moon.
他们两周前就该抵达了
That bird was supposed to get here two weeks ago.
上任第一天 做事就拖延啊 艾琳
Day one, already behind, Irene.
我会将你们的投诉反馈给相关部门 戈登
I'm gonna file your complaint in the appropriate receptacle, Gordo.
-查理 切断视频连线 -是 长官
- Charlie, let's cut that video feed, okay? - Yes, ma'am.
阿波罗23号♥的发射报道暂告一段落
But now we leave our coverage of Apollo 23 at the hold point
继续进行我们的特别报道
to return to our special report.
只剩几分钟了
We are down to the final minutes
伊利诺伊州参议会批准《平权修订案》的投票即将结束
in the vote to ratify the Equal Rights Amendment in the Illinois State Senate,
双方僵持不下
and the tally is very close.
泰德·肯尼迪总统在就职演说中表示
Passage of the ERA was declared a top priority
通过《平权修订案》是本届政♥府♥的第一要务
of President Ted Kennedy in his inaugural speech,
过去两年动作频频
and the last two years have seen a flurry of activity
肯尼迪政♥府♥全力以赴
as his administration put on a full-court press
敦促各州批准该修订案
in statehouses around the country.
直至今日 共有36州批准了该法案
As of today, 36 states have ratified the amendment,
仅剩一州未通过
leaving it only one state shy.
正当支持者放弃伊利诺伊州时
Supporters had actually written off the state of Illinois
该州共和党州长奥格威竟做出了意外之举
until Republican Governor Ogilvie, in a surprising turn,
于去年早期对该法案表示支持
threw his support behind the amendment early last year...
太好了
Yes, I knew it!
这在政♥治♥上来讲...
which has created something of a political...
稍等
Just a moment.
我刚收到消息 投票已经结束
And I'm getting word that the final vote is being cast now.
结果是
And the vote...
通过了
is yea.
执行器坏了
I think we're looking at a bad actuator.
应该几分钟就能换好
Should only be a few minutes before we swap it out,
然后就能离开♥发♥射塔了
and then we'll clear the tower.
反正我也无处可去
I got nowhere to be.
飞船真壮观
It's a beautiful machine.
迪克·斯莱顿
我手中是阿波罗24号♥的正选队员名单
I hold in my hand the prime crew of Apollo 24.
你是不是故意吊我胃口啊
Why do I get the feeling there's a reason you're keeping me in suspense?
你想多了
Don't know what you're talking about.
宇航员按级别排名依次是...
The astronauts are, in ranking of seniority...
艾伦·韦弗莉 飞船指挥官
Ellen Waverly, mission commander,
哈里森·刘 以及...
Harrison Liu, and...
迪克·斯莱顿
Deke Slayton.
怎么了
What?
得了 迪克 别闹了
Come on, Deke. What are you doing?
我已提交了飞行需要的医疗状况确认书
My medical clearance for flight status, signed, sealed and delivered.
水星计划时 你就检查出心脏问题了 这人尽皆知
You've had a heart condition since Mercury. Everyone knows that.
医疗人员也已正式确认此病不影响飞行
Which has officially been noted as no longer a flight risk by the medical staff.
你手中这份文件中写得很清楚
As attested to in the document in your hand.
总统肯定不乐意
The president isn't gonna like this.
他肯定会以为我们是在作秀
He's gonna think it's some kinda publicity stunt.
他要是不乐意 尽可去找飞航医生争辩
He can argue with the flight surgeon if he doesn't like it.
但作为宇航员办公室主管
And as chief of the astronaut office,
我指定迪克·斯莱顿为阿波罗24号♥的正选队员
I'm assigning Deke Slayton to prime crew on Apollo 24.
反正我已拍板决定了
Far as I'm concerned, that's the final word.
天呐
Jesus.
你得知后一定很震惊忧心吧
I know this must be very disturbing to hear.
简直无法容忍♥
Well, I mean this is completely unacceptable behavior.
我向你保证 一定会严惩他们
I can assure you they both will be severely punished for it.
我倒不是很担心惩罚的问题
I think I'm not that concerned with their punishment per se.
我更想探究
I'm more interested in
这种反♥社♥会♥行为背后的精神根源
getting to the emotional roots of this kind of antisocial behavior.
反♥社♥会♥...
Antisocial? Well...
他们俩又不是心理变♥态♥
They're not psychopaths.
就是用樱桃炸♥弹♥炸了马桶而已
They blew up some toilets with cherry bombs.
他们会为这种恶作剧受惩
It's a prank, and they'll be punished for it.
我们应该进一步研究
I think we need to explore
此类行为是否由家庭因素导致
whether there are issues at home that might be underlying this.
我希望史蒂文斯太太也能到场
And I would really like to include Mrs. Stevens in these discussions,
毕竟他儿子也有份
since her son is one of the boys involved.
史蒂文斯太太因为工作缘故来不了
Well, Mrs. Stevens is unable to attend, due to the demands of her job.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表