剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
-我爱你 -别走 克莱 我们...
- Okay, I love you. - Sit down, Clay. We--
你的心理报告显示 你有幽闭恐惧症
Your psych profile indicates a predisposition toward claustrophobia.
这在宇航员中可是少见
Odd thing to see in an astronaut.
我有童年阴影
It was a childhood fear.
但已经克服了
I got over it.
他们之前说 会对我的回答保密
They told me my answers were confidential.
事实上 他们曾说我的医疗文件是高级机密
In fact, they said my entire medical file was highly confidential
不会有人随便翻来翻去
and not to worry about anyone just flipping through it.
你很担心吗
Does this worry you?
不 我很恼火
No, it annoys me.
联调局可不想惹恼你 韦弗莉女士
Well, the FBI certainly doesn't want to annoy you, Miss Waverly.
已经惹恼了
Too late.
你知道我有权撤掉你的权限
You're aware that I have the power to yank your security clearance
把你踢出太空计划吧
and bounce you out of the program.
我知道我之所以在这儿 是因为你怀疑我男友是同性恋
I'm aware that the only reason I'm here is because you think my boyfriend is gay.
这太气人了 简直是无理取闹
Which I find both outrageous and offensive.
拉里是个取向正常的男子汉
Larry is a red-blooded American man with completely normal desires,
我绝不会任你随意抹黑他
and I won't sit here while you cast aspersions on his character.
我今天无意跟你谈你男友的事情 韦弗莉女士
We're not actually here to talk about your boyfriend, Miss Waverly.
今天是想谈谈关于你的事情
We're here to talk about you.
我
Me?
我看不透你
I can't figure out your story.
我的经历并不复杂
It's not that complicated.
你母亲出身纽约贵族
Your mother's New York old money.
你父亲20年代时成为了飞行员
Your father becomes a pilot in the '20s.
他以前认识艾米莉亚·埃尔哈特[女飞行员]吗
He knew Amelia Earhart, is that true?
首位横渡大西洋的飞行员
还认识查尔斯·林白呢
And Charles Lindbergh.
他于30年代创办了一家空运公♥司♥
He starts his own air freight company in the '30s.
战后白手起家 成了百万富翁
After the war, he's a self-made millionaire.
1948年创办了骑士航♥空♥
Starts Cavalier Airlines in '48.
你继承了他对飞行的热爱
He gives you the flying bug.
你少年时期就取得了飞行员资格证
You get a pilot license as a teenager.
你是麻省理工航♥空♥工程专业的高材生
MIT, aeronautical engineering.
你♥爸♥招募你在骑士航♥空♥任职
Dad hires you at Cavalier,
宇航局招募女宇航员时 你辞职来了这里
and you work there until NASA starts looking for female astronauts.
我真是想不通啊
Doesn't make an ounce of sense.
你不懂为何女人想做宇航员吗
You can't understand why a woman wants to be an astronaut?
我不懂为何艾伦·韦弗莉做出这样的选择
I can't understand why Ellen Waverly,
你是富二代 航♥空♥工程师 飞行员 宇航员
heiress, aeronautical engineer, pilot and now astronaut,
居然看上了拉里·威尔森
is with Larry Wilson.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
他是同性恋
He's a homosexual.
-你错了 -那可没准
- You're wrong. - I doubt it.
怎么 你跟他睡过吗
Why? Have you slept with him?
没有 你跟他睡过吗
No, have you?
与你无关
I don't think that is any of your business.
你们的初吻是在哪里
Tell me about your first kiss.
-看电影时 -哪部电影
- It was at the movies. - What movie?
-《碧海青天》 -哪一情节
- Ryan's Daughter. - What part?
罗茜和多里安少校在草原上做♥爱♥时
When Rosy and Major Doryan make love in the meadow.
这种情节怎么会分心呢
Odd time to take your eyes off the screen.
我们当时就是情不自禁了
We were caught up in the moment.
我真不懂你为何这么做
I just don't know why you're doing this.
我什么也没做
I'm not doing anything.
只是不想让你抹黑一个好人的名声
Except trying to keep you from smearing the name of a perfectly good man.
你在帮他隐瞒
You're helping him hide a secret
这会毁了你自己 毁了你的名声和事业
at great personal risk to yourself, your reputation and your career.
为何
Why?
我真是不明白
I can't figure it.
但我一定会找出原因
But I will.
他不信我
He didn't buy it.
试试也无妨
It was a worth a shot.
有时 咄咄逼人的态度能让他们收手
Sometimes the aggressive tack throws 'em off.
这种折磨还得持续多久啊
How much longer is this crap gonna go on?
说不好 但通话时也要小心
No way to know yet. But we shouldn't trust the phone.
窃听电♥话♥必须有逮捕令吧
Don't they need a warrant to tap our phones?
虽然联调局胡弗局长已经不在了
J. Edgar Hoover may be dead,
但联调局依然无法无天
but the feds are still lawless pricks
尤其是在对付同性恋方面
when it comes to protecting Americans against sexual perverts,
通话时一定要小心
so don't trust the phones.
天呐
Jesus.
再来关注华盛顿的消息
And back in Washington,
有人指控泰德·肯尼迪总统婚内出轨
accusations of an extramarital affair between President Ted Kennedy
出轨对象是白宫职员 玛丽·乔·科派妮
and a White House staffer named Mary Jo Kopechne
白宫深陷丑闻
continue to roil the White House today.
上周 一组照片被公布了
This follows last week's publication of photographs
照片中显示 总统与科派妮女士
which appear to show the president and Miss Kopechne
去年在佛罗里达棕榈海滩一同过冬
in Palm Beach, Florida, last winter...
联调局有闲心 怎么不查查总统的性生活呢
Maybe the FBI should be looking into his sex life.
红星
苏联基地
1974年11月10日
苏联的无线载波吗
Is that the Russian carrier wave?
不是我们的 那就肯定是他们的呗
It's not ours, so it's gotta be theirs.
也可能是戈登看见的"红眼人"
Could be Gordo's red blinky people.
我没说是"红眼人"
I never said they were blinky people.
我就是看到了红光
Just red lights.
你之前还不肯承认偷喝最后一瓶芝华士呢 骗子
You also said you ain't been nipping at that last bottle of Chivas, either.
我一直保管着那瓶酒
That bottle's been in my protection,
滴酒未少
and it has not been touched by man or beast in weeks.
又在传输了
It's transmitting again.
遥感探测吗
What is that? Is that telemetry?
不是 甚高频发射机
No, it's a short-range VHF transmitter.
苏联的遥感信♥号♥♥不是这个频段
The Russian telemetry is on a different frequency.
但一定在传话 而且加密了
But it has to be voice, and it's encrypted.
显然 不想被我们知道他们的行动
Well, they're obviously doing something they don't want us to know about.
什么行动啊
Like what?
安装监控设备
Installing surveillance materials.
-有可能是武器 -你真这么想
- Maybe weapons. - Do you really believe that?
在月球上投放武器能打中谁呢
Why would you want weapons on the moon? Who you gonna be shooting at?
我们仨 你 我和戈登
You, me, Gordo.
戈登是人见人打啊
Well, everybody wants to shoot at Gordo.
我听到了啊
I heard that.
-该死 -见鬼
- Holy shit! - Shit.
-一惊一乍 -还有一只
- Goddamn it. - There's another one.
-没事吧 -架子后面至少有两只
- You okay? - I saw at least two back behind the rack.
-蚂蚁吗 -还能是什么啊
- You talking about the ants? - Yeah, I'm talking about the ants.
我们得探查苏联基地的情况
We need eyes on that base.
你想监视他们啊
You wanna start spying on the Soviets?
他们肯定在监视我们
They're spying on us. I guarantee it.
抬脚
Pick up your feet.
抬脚
Pick 'em up.
该死
Shit.
明天 我要开月球车去"百老汇"看看
Tomorrow I want to take the rover and head along Broadway.
逛逛"梅伯里" 然后去"百乐山"西坡
Swing around Mayberry and then up the western slope of Mount Pilot.
查看是否有苏联人前来探查的足迹
See if there's any sign the Russians have been on our side of the crater.
按照计划 我们明天该去采集矿石标本
We're supposed to be gathering ore samples tomorrow.
绕个路 没关系
Yeah, we're gonna take a little detour.
你打算告诉休斯顿吗
You gonna tell Houston?
我们的通讯频道没有加密
We don't encrypt our communications,
苏联人可能监听了我们的所有对话
so we gotta assume the Russians are listening to everything we say.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you wanna do this?
准备好月球车 我们得绕个路
Prep the rover for an extended run.
戈登 别找了
Gordo, let it go, man.
不能让蚂蚁满地跑啊
Can't just let 'em run around in here.
万一导致电路故障怎么办
What if they get in the circuitry and short something out?
万一爬进食物里怎么办
What if they get in the food?
我可不介意燕麦多点嚼劲
Well, I could use a little something crunchy in my oatmeal.
不好笑
This isn't funny.
蚂蚁属于宇航局 我们得看好
Those ants are NASA property, and we're responsible for 'em.
别激动 没人看不起你家蚂蚁
Easy there, sailor. No one's making fun of your ants, okay?
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表