剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
"他们不知疲倦地日夜一同训练"
They train together tirelessly..."
-爸爸 -艾蕾达 你没事吧
- Papá? - Aleida, are you okay?
我没事 你在哪里
Yeah, I'm fine. Where are you?
我今早参加了听证会
My hearing was this morning.
他们要把我遣返回墨西哥
They say they're gonna send me back to Mexico.
什么意思 不可以
What do you mean? They can't.
对不起 艾蕾达 我本该小心点
I'm sorry, Aleida, I... I should have been more careful.
别担心 我问过卡塔了
But don't worry, I talked to Cata,
她同意你继续住在那儿求学
and she said you can still stay there and keep going to school.
我会给她寄钱
I will send her money.
我不想跟她住一起
I don't wanna stay with her.
你什么时候回来
When will you be back?
我不知道 宝贝女儿
I don't know, mija.
要是我再被抓住 就会被关进监狱
They say if they catch me again, they can send me to prison.
你别担心 宝贝女儿
But you don't worry, mija.
不会有事 我保证
Everything is going to be okay. I promise you.
我爱你 宝贝女儿
Te quiero, mija.
我爱你 爸爸
Te quiero, papá.
现在为您实况转播
And now, we bring you live to the press conference
休斯顿约翰逊航♥天♥中心的新闻发布会
at Houston's Johnson Space Center,
宇航员办公室主管 巴斯·奥德林
where head of the astronaut office, Buzz Aldrin,
以及宇航局长 哈罗德·威斯纳
and administrator Harold Weisner
正在介绍此次太空事故
are discussing the crisis in space.
刘宇航员遗有妻子 塞西莉亚
Astronaut Liu is survived by his wife, Cecilia,
和两女
and their two daughters.
他是个好人 好父亲
He was a good man. And a good father.
各位 前排这个
Gentlemen! Front row.
奥德林先生 威尔森指挥官和迪克·斯莱顿情况如何
Mr. Aldrin, what about the status of Commander Wilson and Deke Slayton?
据我们目前掌握的情况
What we know right now
阿波罗24号♥的推进引擎意外点火
is that an unexpected firing of Apollo 24's stage-IVB engine
提前进行了奔月变轨
performed the translunar injection burn earlier than planned.
各位 各位
Gentlemen, gentlemen!
威斯纳先生 威斯纳先生
Mr. Weisner, Mr. Weisner!
据线报 可能是苏联人从中作梗
Sources are saying there's been talk of possible Soviet sabotage in the...
不不不 这纯属谣言
Okay, no, no, no, no. Those are unfounded rumors.
那引擎为何提前点火
Then what caused the engine to fire?
我们正在调查原因
We're looking into that.
他们还在朝月球飞去吗
Are they headed for the moon?
目前尚未可知
We cannot comment on that at this time.
飞行平稳 正在逐渐返回轨道
Attitude looking good. Trajectory converging.
氦气压力平稳
Helium pressure holding.
好
Okay.
飞入正轨 开始减速
Good on trajectory, now let's put on the brakes.
启动数字自动驾驶 准备减速
Configuring DAP for braking burn.
离35650还差得远呢
We're a long way from 35,650.
速度还是超过36000英尺每秒
Still over 36,000 feet per second.
推进系统的燃料不够 无法精准降速
We're not gonna have enough gas in the SPS to make it.
该死 得启动反应控制系统
Goddamn it. We need to use the RCS.
切换手动飞行
Switching to manual.
用尽燃料 飞船就会失控
We burn through that, we won't be able to control the vehicle.
-我们就彻底没戏了 -总好过错过月球
- We'll be dead in the water. - It's better than missing the moon.
启动四个反应控制系统的推进器
All right, firing all four RCS thrusters plus-X.
5秒
Five seconds.
加油啊
Come on. Come on.
该死 反应控制燃料用尽
Shit. RCS depleted.
推进系统启动 三 二 一
SPS at three, two, one.
失败了
We didn't make it.
就差30英尺
By 30 fucking feet.
谢谢 先生
Yes, and thank you, sir.
对 确实是圣诞奇迹
Yeah, it certainly is a Christmas miracle.
我们都很激动
We're all very happy over here.
-怎么了 -他们还活着
- What's happening? - They're alive.
他们重返了飞向月球的轨道
They've corrected their trajectory towards the moon.
有情况 我会向你汇报
Okay, I will keep you updated as the situation progresses.
好 再次感谢
All right. Thanks again.
要想进入月球轨道 方向必须十分精准
To enter orbit, you not only have to be going exactly the right direction,
速度也必须分毫不差
you have to be moving at exactly the right speed.
就算速度只差了一英里每小时
If you're even one mile per hour over,
也无法被月球重力捕捉
lunar gravity won't hold onto the craft.
就像弹向下水口的弹珠
It's like a marble going past a drain.
速度太快 就会从下水口上方飞过
It's going too fast, it'll just shoot right by.
那就想办法降速啊
Okay, so they just need to slow themselves down, right?
根据计算 为了重返轨道 他们用尽了所有燃料
By our calculations, they've used all their fuel just to get to this point.
那我只好打给总统
Well, then, I guess I'll just call the president back
打断他的圣诞晚宴
in the middle of his Christmas dinner
告诉他 我们的好消息又是竹篮打水一场空
and let him know that, once again, our good news has turned into shit.
先别急着汇报 长官
I might hold off on that call, sir.
为什么 有办法降速吗
Why? Is there some way to slow them down?
我们不行 但爱德·鲍德温也许可以
No. But there may be something Ed Baldwin can do.
过去三天 我每半小时就联♥系♥他一次
I've been sending a message every 30 minutes for the last three days, sir.
但他就是不肯应答
He's just refusing to answer.
那就每十分钟联♥系♥一次 懂了吗
Well, then send one every ten. Understood?
肯定还有别的办法能联♥系♥到他
There's got to be another way to reach him.
能给我口水喝吗
Can I have some water, please?
行啊 你先告诉我 红星基地在建造什么
Sure. Soon as you tell me what you're building over there at Zvezda.
爱德华 你有何计划
Edward, what is your plan?
什么
My what?
计划 你有什么打算
Your plan. What is your strategy?
你为什么没把我的到访告诉休斯顿
You didn't tell Houston about me. Why?
我是本基地的指挥官
I'm commander of this base.
我可以酌情不向地面汇报情况
It's within my discretion to withhold information when I deem necessary.
我来之前 你就与他们断联了
You haven't communicated with them in days before I came here.
-你们在监控我们的通讯 -那是自然
- So, you're monitoring my communications? - Of course.
你们不也在监控我们吗
Same way you are monitoring ours.
我已经离开基地37小时了
I've been away from my station for, what, 37 hours?
我的氧气早该用尽了
My oxygen would have depleted by now.
我的队员一定以为我死了
My crew thinks I'm dead.
他们会将我的死讯告知我的妻子
They will call my wife, tell her I'm dead.
我的妻子会告诉我的女儿
She will tell my daughter I'm dead.
这是你的计划吗
This part of your plan?
我知道你能听见
I know you hear me.
你也为人父
You're a father too.
虽然不太一样
Look, I know it's not the same,
但是我家丝薇达出生时
but... when my Sveta was born,
就患有先天疾病
she was sick.
她病得很严重
She was very ill.
住院观察了七天
Seven days she was in hospital.
浑身不停歇地插满管子
Poked with needles and put into machines over and over and over again.
小小的一团 脆弱无助
Such a tiny body. So helpless.
你也一样
And you are helpless.
她今年十岁了
She's ten now.
每个月还是得去医院检查
Still goes to hospital every month.
他们会告诉她 爸爸死了
Now, they will tell her her father is dead.
真感人 伊凡
Yeah, well, that's a really touching story, Ivan.
你孩子病了 我们俩真是"惺惺相惜"啊
So you have a sick kid, and now you and me can become pals.
真棒
That's really good.
克格勃编出的故事吗
KGB cook up that whole story,
还是你自己又加工过了
or did you sprinkle in some details of your own?
我绝不会拿家人撒谎
I would never lie about my family.
我不怪你 你得听命行事
Well, I wouldn't fault you. You gotta follow orders, right?
那你呢 听命行事了吗
Is that what you do? Follow orders?
我看没有吧
I don't think so.
爱德华·鲍德温从不听命行事
Edward Baldwin doesn't follow orders.
他可是真正的美国牛仔
No, he's a real American cowboy, right?
一席白帽 骑着良驹 一身正气
White hat and loyal horse. Good guy.
换我是你 就闭嘴 伊凡
I'd stop talking if I were you, Ivan.
我叫米哈尔 米哈尔·米哈尔维奇·瓦西里夫
My name is Mikhail. Mikhail Mikhailovich Vasiliev.
我再问你一遍 你有何计划
And I ask you again... what is your plan?
也许你根本没有计划
Or maybe you don't have a plan.
也许你做此事之前 根本没想清楚
Maybe you charge into this without thinking it through.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表