剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
正是本姑娘
One and only.
抱歉 我就是...
I'm sorry, I just...
我经常听人提起你 我丈夫经常来这儿
I've heard a lot about you. My husband comes here a lot.
很多人的丈夫都常来
Well, a lot of husbands come here a lot.
喝点什么
What can I get you?
你选吧
Surprise me.
他每次提起这里
The way he talks about this place,
都显得好像这里是什么圣地一样
like it's... hallowed ground or something.
这里...
I mean, it's...
这里很垃圾
It's a shithole.
没错
Yes. It is.
我之前绝不会来这儿
I would never have dared step foot in here before.
之前 我们一直不来
No. It was always, you know, understood,
因为大家默认宇航员的妻子不能来前哨站喝酒
one of the unspoken rules, that wives don't go to the Outpost.
规矩真多啊
Sure have a lot of rules, don't they?
是啊
Yes, they do.
这么说吧 简直是 抱歉说脏话
And you know what? They're all... Excuse my language, they're...
没什么好抱歉
Actually, no.
我不抱歉 那些规矩简直是胡扯
Don't... excuse my language. They're bullshit.
全是胡扯
All of them.
我们的衣着 言行举止都要被限制
They way we're supposed to dress and speak and think, it...
真是
I mean...
抱歉 但在外人眼里
Forgive me, but from the outside looking in,
你们过得很优渥
you have it pretty good.
你们嫁给了宇航员
You're married to an astronaut.
全国都供着你们
The whole country worships you.
你们高枕无忧 住着光鲜的大房♥子
Sitting there in your big, beautiful living rooms.
从吱吱呀呀的小盒子里收听丈夫从太空传来的信息
Listening to your husbands in space on your squawk boxes.
你要是想来找安慰同情
So, if you're looking for someone to feel sorry for you, just...
这儿可没有
don't look here.
很多人还都没资格...
There are a lot of people out there who don't have...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
过去这几天的事让我...
With everything going on the past couple days, I...
没事 你认识出事的宇航员吗
It's okay. Did you know any of the astronauts in the accident?
我都认识
I knew them all.
还有个很要好的宇航员
Some better than others.
你认识艾伦·威尔森吗
You know Ellen? Wilson?
认识
Yeah.
过去几年 我们成为了好朋友
We've become good friends over the past couple of years.
从她开始训练 我们就认识了
Since she was in training.
结果 当她出事时
And then something happens and...
我只能像其他人一样 从电视上得知她的消息
you're just another person watching it on the news.
你呢 有你认识的人吗
What about you? You know anyone up there?
有 我丈夫 他在詹姆斯敦基地
Yes. My husband. He's at Jamestown.
-你是凯伦·鲍德温 -对
- You're Karen Baldwin? - I am.
-天呐 真抱歉 -没事
- My God, I'm so sorry-- - No, don't. Don't.
我不是来寻求别人同情安慰
I didn't come here looking for pity.
你该跟我一起去
You should come with me.
去哪儿
Come with you where?
约翰逊航♥天♥中心
To JSC.
他们为家属准备了私人观看室
They have a private viewing room for families
封锁信息时 我们可以在那儿得知任务进展
where we can watch the missions during a media blackout.
不好吧
I don't think that's a very good idea.
总比在电视上看好吧
Well, it's better than watching it on the news, right?
可以吗
Well, is it even allowed?
你是怕违反规定吗
You mean, is it against the rules?
我们有33分钟的机会窗口
We've got a 33-minute window
在此期间 阿波罗24号♥会处在月轨内
during which Apollo 24 will be within lunar orbit range.
爱德 你从月表发射月面着陆舱
Ed, you'll launch the LSAM up from the lunar surface
不多不少 正好在8小时50分钟后
at exactly eight hours, 50 minutes from now.
他们进入窗口后 你就能与他们并肩飞行
That will put you right alongside them at the exact moment they enter the window.
你将两艘飞船对接
You'll dock the two craft
利用着陆舱的引擎将24号♥降速 引入月轨
and use the LSAM's engine to slow 24 into lunar orbit.
收到
Copy that.
要是没在机会窗口内完成
If this doesn't happen within the window,
艾伦和迪克就会继续漂向深空
Ellen and Deke will just keep drifting off into deep space.
如果到时爱德与他们并肩飞行
And if Ed is still alongside them at that point,
他也就没燃料返回月球了
he won't have enough fuel to get back either.
总指挥 还有个问题
Flight, we might have another problem.
怎么了 戈登
What is it, Gordo?
爱德的飞行距离
The distance you're asking Ed to fly.
对月面着陆舱而言 有些勉强
You're really pushing the range of the LSAM.
戈登说得对
Gordo's right.
爱德的燃料用于起飞降落 本就捉襟见肘
He'd barely have enough fuel to get up and back,
更别说还得拖拽24号♥了
let alone pulling twice his weight with 24.
那阿波罗15号♥呢
What about Apollo 15?
我们着陆后 15号♥还剩下一些燃料
The descent stage has fuel left in it after we touched down.
在那儿摆了三年了
It's just been sitting there for three years.
开月球车去取就行了
Just take the rover out there and go get it.
应该行 总指挥
That could work, Flight.
但登月舱本不能用于添加燃料
But the LEM wasn't designed to be a fuel pump.
我们得想办法解决燃料箱开闭阀门的问题
We'll need to work up a procedure on how to get access to the fill-drain valves.
蒂姆
Tim--
带大家去想办法
Take LMSYS and Control to the SSR, work up a procedure.
记得征求设计承包商的意见
Make sure to loop in Grumman and North American.
好 我们走
All right. Let's go.
时间不多了 各位
We don't have a lot of time, people.
分秒必争
Minutes count.
爱德 我们一会儿就告诉你方案
Ed, we'll get you those procedures soon.
收到 总指挥
Roger that, Flight.
你们俩赶紧去开房♥吧
All right, get a room already.
行了啊
Come on.
好了 好了
All right. Okay. Okay.
总指挥 我想跟你谈谈
Flight, I need to talk to you for a moment.
莫莉 我...
Molly, I...
为了他们俩 我只能放弃你
I had to consider the safety of two astronauts over one.
-要是再有这样的事 -玛格
- And if the same thing happened again-- - Margo.
你当时的决定很对 换我也会这么做
You made the right call. I'd have done the same thing.
我没想跟你谈这个
That's not what I wanna talk about.
火箭发射时 我仔细看了看阿波罗24号♥的情况
I got a pretty good look at 24 when the J-2 fired.
两艘飞船相撞时
Think when our ship slammed into the side,
24号♥的S波段天线应该是受损了
it may have knocked the S-band antenna loose.
所以才会通讯中断
Could explain the comm issues.
但他们的短距离无线电应该没问题
But I think their short-range radio might still be working.
谢谢你 莫莉 我会让通讯员试试看
Thanks, Molly. We'll have INCO look at that.
好
Okay.
各位 继续工作吧
All right, everyone. Let's get back to work.
好了 等下
Okay. One second.
你没穿制♥服♥啊
You're not in uniform.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
上过太空的宇航员
An astronaut that's been up there...
都会佩戴金色勋章
wears gold,
而非银色
not silver.
你的勋章 不用
Your pin? You don't... No.
记得你之前说过的话吗
You remember what you told me?
总有一天 你也会佩戴金色宇航员勋章
One day they were gonna pin one of these to your collar.
你意识到会造成多大的安全隐患吗
Do you have any idea of the security risk?
你这样就会招致很多麻烦
I mean, you open yourself up to all kinds of--
被人敲诈利用 何必呢
Who knows? Blackmail, manipulation, for what?
这不公平
That's not fair.
现在跟我谈"公平"
"Fair"? Don't you get it?
你这样会危害到大家
You put all of us at risk.
危害整个太空计划
The whole goddamn program.
我本以为你能懂
I guess I thought you would've understood.
毕竟是你当时凭一己之力支持我们上太空
You pushed for us when no one else did.
因为你们都是优异的飞行员
Because you were good pilots.
性别无关紧要
You being women... was beside the point.
性别很重要 迪克
It's the whole point, Deke.
世界在变
The world's changing.
你则是改变的推手
And you helped change it.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表